Classless bastards

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
All I know is if some Iranian artist had displayed that level of disgusting racism on her website, some people here would have lost their minds. Yet most reactions here so far have been lukewarm at best.

Having said that, does anyone know if this woman is Christian? I've learned from personal experience that some Lebanese Christians despise Iran due to IR's support for Hezbollah.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
If you guys click on the link below, you see the exact same thing can be seen from outside Iran.

http://www.nancyajram.com/ban/blocked.htm
Yeah but if you go here you can get in.
http://www.nancyajram.com/

This is probably added on by some idiot who thinks it's funny, and not this woman herself or those who run her site.
I didn't even know who she was before. But I I have met Lebanese people before and all have a negative view of Iranians. Just like some Iranians hate the British and blame them for their mess, many Lebanese blame Iran for their civil war in the 80s due to the meddling of the IR regime.
They have their prejuidices against us, just like Iranians have their prejuidices against some other nationalities and countries.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Yeah but if you go here you can get in.
http://www.nancyajram.com/

This is probably added on by some idiot who thinks it's funny, and not this woman herself or those who run her site.
I didn't even know who she was before. But I I have met Lebanese people before and all have a negative view of Iranians. Just like some Iranians hate the British and blame them for their mess, many Lebanese blame Iran for their civil war in the 80s due to the meddling of the IR regime.
They have their prejuidices against us, just like Iranians have their prejuidices against some other nationalities and countries.
It depends which kind of lebanese you meet. I have met many lebanese who liked Iran so much, some of them were not even Shi'aa.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Just checked though, her official site is nancyajramonline.com and i can access it.

Albate agar ham block bodem be tokhme asbe hazrate abbas :)

Oct 18, 2002
Guys,

This is not her official site. This is a site that was designed by another person. Before you jump the gun and call this poor woman all kinds of names, please take a few minutes to check the facts. Now all these people that have signed her guest book, on a site that looks like have been made by an amature at best, make us Iranians look like a bunch of hate mongers. I would suggest we put some comments that show some class.

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
Simply because the regular people don't wear turbans in Iran. It's all the akhoonds and mullahs, in conclusion...they are not human beings.
Even the Germans accept what a regime they allowed to take over their country in the era of Naziism. Acting like the Mullahs are an invasion from outer space will get us nowhere and teach us nothing. They are of us and we put them there. We suck. Now let's get them out and not suck as much.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
who cares, they wouldnt been part of Israel by now if it wasnt for the I.R.

that bs doesnt represent Lebanese people, ive met a lot of Lebanese people and they didnt mind that i was Iranian

Oct 18, 2002
Guys,

This is a fake website that someone made for her. What is all this fuss about? Everyone is pissed at the stupid comments made by an ignorant individual, and yet we show our own class by bombarding this woman with a barrage of curses :( I dont think this is a way to show our own class in anyway ;) Just check how people have responded to the Guestbook of the site. Now imagine if this was just a crude attempt by an idiot to get his/her kicks by pointing a finger at Iran. Do we have to take it out on this chick? Before hanging someone at least check to see if they are the culprit :--wierd: