Classssssssssssssssssssssssic

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
^It's not uncommon in Iran to have such assholes as the 'nazem' or teacher. nazem is sort of like a vice principal who runs the day to day things.

the guy had it in for Majid, that was a big part of the story

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Thanks. I was really pissed off watching that. I hope Majid got his own back 100 fold.
Not only Majid never got his own back, nor did 99% of the other students (including myself) who were subject to such unfortunate environments.

This particular clip you saw is showing the injustice and ignorance during Shah's time. You think it got any better after the revolution? It got much worse.

Why do you think the green movement is full of pissed off young people? They hate the system. They hate the propaganda. They hate the illogical unwritten rules. We all do.

This is where monarchists, communists and MKO members fail to understand the true motive behind the green movement. It's a cultural revolution more than anything else.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
yeah our nazem and teachers used to beat kids (aged about 8) with cables and they still brought him presents on teachers day!!

but age 9.. we had a teacher who was "progressive" and thought physical abuse is wrong.. and you should instead psychologically abuse children.. so if you didn't do your home work he will do little physical abuse (like putting pens between all your fingers and pressing your hand) but mostly do psychological things like paint your face and take you to different classes for the other students to laugh at you! for some reason when i didn't do my home work and did the walk for my punishment.. he just said.. what do you think you're doing!? go sit back down! lol

Oct 20, 2003
yeah, you gotta be really sick to hurt 7 year old kids, i don't know what the fuck is wrong with these people.:smoke:
The teachers were abused themselves by their teachers, and their teachers before them. The oghdeh gene mutation has continued God knows for how long. I am for proper disciplining but what we see in the clip posted (which I have seen and experienced in different form) is simply oghdeh and abuse IMHO.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Part of the problem goes back to our own up bringing. most of us got beatings from our parents or older siblings.
I once had enough of an asshole history teacher and put him against the black board and punched him for good 5 minutes while the whole glass was screeming left, right, left, right... lol
what I'm trying to say is we put up with so much shit just because of th respect your elders nonsense. How about if the older person is a MF like the Majid's teacher or my history teacher back then. well, you make an example out of them once and they'll know how to behave. By the way mu teacher did not show up in school for two weeks and after that he was the most adorable teacher in the entire school :D. I did not have to attend his classes anymore and our principal thanked me for my service to the kids and school which was the only time he and I agreed on something.

MIHANDUST

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Not only Majid never got his own back, nor did 99% of the other students (including myself) who were subject to such unfortunate environments.

This particular clip you saw is showing the injustice and ignorance during Shah's time. You think it got any better after the revolution? It got much worse.

Why do you think the green movement is full of pissed off young people? They hate the system. They hate the propaganda. They hate the illogical unwritten rules. We all do.

This is where monarchists, communists and MKO members fail to understand the true motive behind the green movement. It's a cultural revolution more than anything else.
I disagree aziz. Culture is not something the regimes dictate.

-MIHANDUST

Jahel

Ball Boy
Nov 20, 2004
Again, the same mistake people make over and over and over. Comparing Iran (and Iran's education system) 40 years ago with the current level of knowledge and progress in education in 21st century.
Baba 40 years ago even in Australia teacehsr used to punish 8 year old kids. Even up until 2001 the private schools in Australia were permitted the old practice but that was finally banned due to human rights activities. It is very unfair to compare Iran 40 years ago with the mindset of 21st century where Malaysian teenage girls receive contraceptive lessons in years 11 and 12!!! The world has changed 10,000 times since 1970s baba jaan..

Jahel

Ball Boy
Nov 20, 2004

BT, you made a full-blown political statement out of a 1-minute clip, and now a reply to that post happens to be in a "wrong thread?" What would be the right thread for the above post of yours I wonder