Clinton: We may need to confront Iran

Oct 1, 2004
I am not surprised. She is more hawkis than most Republicans on foreign policy. I mean she still refuses to apologize for the whole Iraq war debacle.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Dems or Reps, one thing is sure among them and their support for Israel. And lets face it, Jewish have the most strong influence over media and hence elections. So that is not so far fetched and I am not too surprised.

In fact, I remember a time when the that silly legislation against Iranian nationals after Sep. 11 for visa restrictions etc was passed, Hilary was one of the strong supporters of the bill. So go figure.

And traditionally, Dems tend to be more aggressive at times to show they are not chicken. Carter's strong support of Shah and the unsuccessful attempt of TABAS and the atomic bomb of Hiroshima were carried out during DEMs. In fact, it was Reagan who tried to negotiate to Ayatollahs.

So not much diff. between Dems and Reps when it comes to aggressive arrogance and their support of savages of Israel. However, Bush has been an extra ordinarily stupid Republican without slightest of doubts.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I understand why bil goes around with other wemen. Any way it seems that republicans
are convincing democrats to go to war with Iran. Not good news.
Sometimes I believe US is waiting for AN to provocate the world so US can reason the
nessecity of war.

Oct 1, 2004
I understand why bil goes around with other wemen. Any way it seems that republicans
are convincing democrats to go to war with Iran. Not good news.
Sometimes I believe US is waiting for AN to provocate the world so US can reason the
nessecity of war.
Half the reason democrats are pissed about the Iraq invasion is it stalled their plans of invading Iran.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I rather see a democrat than a republican as the president but she is the closest thing to a social democrat.. and the closest thing to being "European" and that cannot be tolerated in the U.S. People think the system in Europe is broken.

But I don't like her attitude... she has no change of becoming the president.. I like Barak Obama.. but we all know his chances are slim too.. that leaves us with either the crackhead Juliani or MCcain.!!:(

Bijan

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
I dont think any Democrat would attack Iran other then Hillary, and I say taht despite what Edwards has said. I think that the only way that there will be an attack on Iran is if A) a Republican (except Ron Paul) gets elected, or B) Hillary gets elected. I think anyone else will do.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
When Hillary says such a thing I assum she has discussed it with many others. I don't think she just comes out and say so if she dose not have support behind her and we all
know she is the nr nominate to become thye president. So they are discusssing it
behind the scene. Beside that I read AN has invited Bush to a tv confontation which
reminds me of Sadam's wish before the war. It means that AN is already treatened to a war.
Very soon Iraq is under control of Iraqi forces and US is asked by Iraqi government
to leave Iraq. This gives the US force exstra resource.
BTW: The only democrat I know that is against war is Algor. Before Bush vs Algo election
Bush said why is Sadam still on power. Algor said he dose not want a war. Look they
had a rather democratic election in Iran(means when khatami won) thing is going fine.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
lol, she is taking her revenge, but she has gone bukkake with the whole nation of Isreal.
Ah maaaaaaann! Not right before lunch dude, I just lost my apetite. I suppose it is better than right after lunch, when I might have lost my lunch!!

Feb 22, 2005
I like Democrats to win, but lets face it Democrats are screw ups. When they had a easy chance to win against Bush, Al Gore chooses a jew to run as his prime minister. Now, when they have the best chance, they are putting up a woman or a black man. America is just not ready for that. To me, it seems like the republicans somehow influence it and fool them, otherwise how can they not get it.

All these candidates need the jewish vote and support. With Bush practically giving Israel everything they asked for, even when they bombed and destroyed Lebanon and commit genocide against Palastinians, the Democrats have to talk strong against Iran. The jews want Iran destroyed and have a great public relation. Surely, they are working on a crisis that would give US and Israel the reason to bomb Iran, and I think it has less to do with nuclear weapon that Iran's influence around middle east, politically and economically.

azaad2004

Bench Warmer
Jul 29, 2005
Ah maaaaaaann! Not right before lunch dude, I just lost my apetite. I suppose it is better than right after lunch, when I might have lost my lunch!!
Sorry mate but I didn't mean it in literal terms, I should have mentioned
"political bukkake". :)

but wow, you have a very vivid imagination.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
هیلاری کلینتون در جمع شورای یهودیان دموکرات آمریکا : ممکن است لازم باشد آمریکا با ایران از طریق نظامی مقابله کند

آفتاب: «هیلاری کلینتون»، نامزد دموکرات ریاست**جمهوری آمریکا و سناتور نیویورکی کنگره آمریکا، طی سخنانی در روز سه شنبه اعلام کرد ممکن است لازم باشد آمریکا با ایران از طریق نظامی مقابله کند.
«هیلاری کلینتون» که در جمع شورای یهودیان دموکرات آمریکا سخن می*گفت، در ابتدا با اشاره به لزوم مذاکره مستقیم آمریکا با ایران این رویکرد را راه*حل متوقف*کردن ایران از آنچه که وی از آن به عنوان تلاش برای دستیابی به سلاح هسته*ای یاد کرد، معرفی کرده و سپس دولت بوش را به خاطر محدودکردن گزینه*های مقابله با ایران، مورد نکوهش قرار داد.
کلینتون در ادامه با تاکید بر آزمودن تمامی راه*ها برای حل بحران هسته*ای ایران، طی سخنانی خصمانه گفت: اگر قرار باشد آمریکا اقدام شدیدی بر علیه ایران صورت دهد باید پیش از آن تمامی راه*ها را آزموده باشد تا جامعه*بین*الملل متقاعد شود که جز اعمال زور راه دیگری باقی نمانده* است. جامعه بین الملل باید متقاعد شود که آمریکا از اعمال زور به عنوان آخرین گزینه استفاده خواهد کرد نه اولین گزینه. چرا که عواقب اقدام نظامی آمریکا در رابطه با ایران، دامنه* جهانی خواهد داشت.
کلینتون تنها کاندیدای ریاست*جمهوری آمریکا است که به این صراحت درباره بحران هسته*ای ایران سخن می*گوید. دیگر کاندیداها تنها به ذکر این جمله که «هیچ* گزینه ای نباید از روی میز مذاکره حذف شود»، بسنده کرده*اند.
دفاع کلینتون دموکرات از احتمال حمله به ایران آن هم در آستانه رقابت*های انتخاباتی آمریکا نشان می*دهد تفاوت چندانی در رویکرد کبوترها و بازها به جمهوری اسلامی وجود ندارد.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I was thinking if she won she might get few good looking guys in her office to ....
to revenge.

LOOL, as they say pay back is hell. Imagine the looks on billy face when he finds out the source of those infamous stains on Hillary's dress is non other than a young staff member? :)

Or worse yet, he gets a Hillary flavored cigar from one of theose young interns. :belly:

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
Democrat, Republican same Sh*t different Ass!!! lets Stick to changing Iran oursleves like we so disasterly did 27 years ago, but this time no freakin religion pls!!!!!

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
Democrat, Republican same Sh*t different Ass!!! lets Stick to changing Iran oursleves like we so disasterly did 27 years ago, but this time no freakin religion pls!!!!!
well if they attack i think its safe to assume that IR will be around for another 100 years, and it will be more of a taliban style rule