Close down Iran. General Strike Now

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
You're right Ali...watch the video of M. Sazgara...he tells the same thing cuz violence isn't the answer.
Well I put a comment on his article a few days ago and many liked it, because it spoke of velvet rev.

But this guy is the boss of IRGC.

I am telling everyone, act with your conscience. Stay at home for a few days and see how Iran will slide into the people's hand.

These paper tigers are useless against non-violent general strikes.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
You want leadership. Ok I will give you leadership. Do as I say. Tell everyone to shut up shop.

It is logical and safe.
Nobody will listen to you. They need a leader like Mousavi or Raf or somebody of that nature to tell people to start these processes.

Plus it's not as easy as you say. When there was a labor strike a while back the government went to the home of the leader of the union and beat up his wife. It's not like they won't use the force they've got on their side.

Don't oversimplify it please.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
Nobody will listen to you. They need a leader like Mousavi or Raf or somebody of that nature to tell people to start these processes.

Plus it's not as easy as you say. When there was a labor strike a while back the government went to the home of the leader of the union and beat up his wife. It's not like they won't use the force they've got on their side.

Don't oversimplify it please.
Don't put scare tactics on me. The concept is that you do not need leadership. The people ALL rules with their peace inside and they resist social participation.

Stay at home people. Do not be slaves.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
ok dude we get the point, stop looping ...

Actually if us persians can do one thing well, that's not working, so it might not be a bad plan afterall ...

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Don't put scare tactics on me. The concept is that you do not need leadership. The people ALL rules with their peace inside and they resist social participation.

Stay at home people. Do not be slaves.

HUH? What scare tactics?

I'm saying that people won't randomly decide to all not go to work tomorrow. They'll do so only if opposition leadership organizes a strike and gets the word around to do so.

Now whether you want to believe this or not, it's up to you. But I'm not trying to scare you.

Dec 5, 2004
A very good Idea, but please think about more then 60% of Iranian living based upon what they could earn for a day, how about theirs children.....?

Closing down what, closing what, I just can not get it, people "need aab va naan", even if sounds very simple for you!

It is up to European, Asian and American to close down theirs shady boutique to force "cholagh" and AN to negotiation!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ali you didnt have the balls to stay in Iran what give you the RIGHT to tell them or suggest to those INSIDE iran what to do? we all were pussies who ran away so we dont get arrested, beaten or whatever else and now we seat here and say do this do that? NO buddy it doesnt work like that, you care for iran, you love it? GO BACK LIVE THERE AND THEN START FROM YOURSELF DONT GO TO WORK !!!

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
A very good Idea, but please think about more then 60% of Iranian living based upon what they could earn for a day, how about theirs children.....?

Closing down what, closing what, I just can not get it, people "need aab va naan", even if sounds very simple for you!

It is up to European, Asian and American to close down theirs shady boutique to force "cholagh" and AN to negotiation!
The people of Iran cannot die in the streets. The people must show that they cannot work for these people.

Die in the streets, or close the shop? Hmm .. difficult choice.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
Ali you didnt have the balls to stay in Iran what give you the RIGHT to tell them or suggest to those INSIDE iran what to do? we all were pussies who ran away so we dont get arrested, beaten or whatever else and now we seat here and say do this do that? NO buddy it doesnt work like that, you care for iran, you love it? GO BACK LIVE THERE AND THEN START FROM YOURSELF DONT GO TO WORK !!!
The people of Iran listen to ideas that have nothing to do with Iran's economy like religion and politics.

Non-violent resistance is the most civil way to get rid of despots.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
What an idiotic idea since the majority of small business owners as well as the powefull Bazar in all major cities are among the strongest political base for Ahmadinejad.

Let me recap what we witnessed within the last 2-3 weeks:

1) Mousavi campaign was knowingly or unknowingly infilterated and their street rallies were much better organized and broadly showed in global media outlets

2) Major world leaders endorsed the open debate, giving it legitimacy

3) Media outlets stopped their previous message that Ahmadinejad was a populist leader with broad base. Instead, filled the air with growing uneasiness as "what if Ahmadinejad should win."

4) Media outlets on seperate occassions and under different premises declared that Mousavi couldn't lose unless there was vote rigging. (setting the stage)

5) WH declares they would accept the outcome regardless.... as if they are staying completely out of it.

6) As the ballot counting results start to come out, the same media starts the campaign of vote stuffing, and cheating with no basis.

7) As it becomes more obvious that Ahmadinejad is the clear winner, they point to riots, most likely incited by outside forces and that's why they keep complaining about internet/communication blockade

This should be a lesson as to how the future "negotiations" will be managed. Another great lesson for our nation on how to evaluate the political leaders.