CONCACAF Gold Cup

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Do the other members on this thread not realise that RaminS is just imitating TeamMeli's post history. Some of the responses seem strange, as if you don't realise he is being ironic.
Everyone is fully aware. You are a little late to the party!!!
Frankly, I find this type of humor a little disturbing.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I don't believe I have ever had more than 3 years in between being enrolled in college since my 20s.
عمو جان شما که تو اون یکی سایت ادمین و مودریتور هستی ، ظاهرا میشنت اینه که اینجا رو به گه تر بکشی، درسته عمو؟
گفتی با خودت اینحا که بهش ریده شده حالا یه تبه عنم روش.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Tehol lol love that German guy haha! effing Icosoles triangles effing Geometry haha have to take that with trig and probability lol I sound similar to him?
I speak with an American accent. Anyways it was a good gold cup, USA played better and Las Vegas proved that they can host a major game. That is pretty cool btw just remember 2 angles are the same one is not, in an equilateral, all 3 are equal, must equal 180 remember that.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
now that we are on the topic a trick to remember which one is an equilateral triangle, and which is isosoles. Think of the world EQUAL so all three angles must equal 180. Therefore If I give you one angle 60, you should know the other two are 60 and that equals 180.
BTW

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I wonder at times if you, yourself understand what you say?As many including myself been telling you, go out man, enjoy life, there is more to life than this stupid forum! go for a walk, play the Piano, enjoy life a bit.