Concert of a lifetime

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I only like RW and NY among all of them (and a bit of The Who) but come on guys personal preference aside they are legendary rockers. Only problem for me is I will probably be away on those 3 days.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
You lucky ones .Never liked Beatles but won't miss Dylan when he's in Europe . He's in another class by himself n then you have NY and after them comes Stones , the Boss .... Last but not least :The Clash
One the most played Dylan songs by me is Black diamond bay . The story is like a Hemingway Novel

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
I only like RW and NY among all of them (and a bit of The Who) but come on guys personal preference aside they are legendary rockers. Only problem for me is I will probably be away on those 3 days.
You could always watch the Tribute concert for Dylan thirty years of being thirty in music branch . Almost all the Giants saluted him in NY ,MSG

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What a concert , Macca is the God of rock music for me ,singer, song writer ,performer at its best and has been for the last 50 years ,great human being ,pioneer . The Beatles started it all and opened the door for the likes of Stones ,the who and so on ,they are the greatest rock band in history and to me Paul was the most valuable of the fab 4 .

Of course music and what each one like is a matter of taste ,but just look at the numbers of records they sold and then macca sold on his own ,astronomical .

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
What a concert , Macca is the God of rock music for me ,singer, song writer ,performer at its best and has been for the last 50 years ,great human being ,pioneer . The Beatles started it all and opened the door for the likes of Stones ,the who and so on ,they are the greatest rock band in history and to me Paul was the most valuable of the fab 4 .

Of course music and what each one like is a matter of taste ,but just look at the numbers of records they sold and then macca sold on his own ,astronomical .
I'm not in title to judge Beatles and they are surly what say they are , but i never got to like their music . I did listen a lot to Lennon and Harison but never Paul's Wing . When I found Dylan at age of 24,25 then I was totally sold to his works . Dose anybody know what this concert is about ?

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
For me Roger Waters would be the main attraction and then Bob Dylan, and then RS and Who.

Has anyone attended a concert at this place? Do you know how far is the camping area to the venue? How are the facilities (shower, rest rooms, etc)? How cold does it get at nights and how hot during the day in Oct.?
I camped in desert before (many many years ago at Burning man) but not sure how doable this event would be for me at this time. Any info is highly appreciated, specially before the sale starts on Monday.