congradulations to all esteghlalis

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
although im very upset by the fact that persepolis lost, id like to congradulate esteghlal for winning this game fair & square.

we have a lot of korkori (which is good), but i think we can agree on 1 thing. persepolis & esteghlal showed the significance of the capital's derby by playing a beautiful football. no najavunmardi, no fights, no nothing. the fans didnt have any problems with each other like they always did. an action packed game, back to back stuff, and lots of heart attacks for fans of both teams.

both of us (persepolisis and esteghlalis) can be happy that the derby haters wont have a whole lot to say after such a game. without doubt the best game of the season ive watched. as bad as the 1st half was, the 2nd half was 10000 times better.

now someone make a thread for korkori cuz it doesnt end in the 90th minute, it goes upto the next derby and we all have a lot of korkori to do ;) fekr nakonin ye bazio bordin ma dige veletun mikonim :)

so congrats to esteghlal for winning, to persepolis for playing a good game, to the fans for not causing any trouble, and tasliat to haters of the derby.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Well the fans of the team are pretty LAAT people, so I don't really like them. They got one thing they keep saying and the thing is that it doesn't even insult us. Loungie?

Hala, anyways. The team played with more determination and didn't give up till the last second. Perspolise did

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
well the people to come to azadi unfortunately consist of a lot of LAATS, from both teams. but i didnt here any of the famous rude chants. the fact that they didnt break go nuts and crazy is something to congradulate them for, really. take it from someone whos second home was azadi, they couldve done a lot of worse things.

but most importantly, the game was great.

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
I think when teams play such a good game everyone will be happy and the vandalism will be minimal. If I were them I would have been thinking all the way home about the game isntead of being angry.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
derek said:
although im very upset by the fact that persepolis lost, id like to congradulate esteghlal for winning this game fair & square.

we have a lot of korkori (which is good), but i think we can agree on 1 thing. persepolis & esteghlal showed the significance of the capital's derby by playing a beautiful football. no najavunmardi, no fights, no nothing. the fans didnt have any problems with each other like they always did. an action packed game, back to back stuff, and lots of heart attacks for fans of both teams.

both of us (persepolisis and esteghlalis) can be happy that the derby haters wont have a whole lot to say after such a game. without doubt the best game of the season ive watched. as bad as the 1st half was, the 2nd half was 10000 times better.

now someone make a thread for korkori cuz it doesnt end in the 90th minute, it goes upto the next derby and we all have a lot of korkori to do ;) fekr nakonin ye bazio bordin ma dige veletun mikonim :)

so congrats to esteghlal for winning, to persepolis for playing a good game, to the fans for not causing any trouble, and tasliat to haters of the derby.
i don't know which one is worse ...

losing to them or you congradulating them....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
keyvan_pars said:
i don't know which one is worse ...

losing to them or you congradulating them....
LOOOL!!!!!kami az har2!!;)
yanii chi?they dont even deserve congratulations! davaro kharide budan to give them few more seconds to score the winning goal on 93rd min!

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Now that you guys are really being nice, I'd also like to take this opportunity and express my deepest condolences to you for this very sad loss. eshalah saleh deegam hameen barnamast...don't worry guys, you guys only need to wait for one more year :D

Bezan bar sineh-vo bar sar be haleh een loungiya daro deevar meegeryad...

Az azayeh loungiyast aho vavaila....Az azayeh loungiyast aho vavaila....

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
man, didnt know people could be so bijanbe... well now i think what keyvanp says is true, im new here & didnt know these people would start going nutts over a 1 goal victory. sad really. have ur fun, do ur korkori, but @ least... never mind man. in naslaye jadid chizi halishun nemishe.