Congradulations to Fouklad Khuzestan

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
They are on top of IPL and their point difference with Zob and perspolis increased. With Esteghlal win and competition for second place they will have a very good chance to win the IPL.
I am so happy for them.

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
homaie said:
They are on top of IPL and their point difference with Zob and perspolis increased. With Esteghlal win and competition for second place they will have a very good chance to win the IPL.
I am so happy for them.
Foulad has much better sched. than Es/Pz and Zob. The deciding games may be Foulad versus Es and Es-a. Bothe games will be played in Ahvaz, of course.

Foulad has played all games with the top 6 teams, except these two teams. malavan (anzali) and Pas (in Ahvaz) games will also be challenging.

If Foulad puts its mind into it, they can do it. They have been the top 3 team twice in the last 3 years. Foulad players have the highest international experience than any other team in Iran. It seems to be the right time to do it.

these are Foulad remaining games:

Week 19 Saipa vs Foolad, Shariati karaj
Week 21 Peykan vs Foolad, Irankhodro
Week 22 Malavan vs Foolad, Ahvaz, (Takhti Anzali 1-2)
Week 23 Foolad vs Shemoshak, Noshahr, (Takhti Ahvaz 3-1)
Week 24 Esteghlal vs Foolad, Ahvaz, (Azadi Tehran 1-2)
Week 25 Foolad vs Sepahan, Isfahan, (Takhti Ahvaz 0-0)
Week 26 Est-Ahvaz vs Foolad, Ahvaz, (Takhti Ahvaz 3-1)
Week 27 Foolad vs Saba, Tehran, (Takhti Ahvaz 1-0)
Week 28 Fajr-Sepasi vs Foolad, Ahvaz, (Hafezieh Shiraz 0-1)
Week 29 Foolad vs Pegah, Rasht, (Takhti Ahvaz 2-1)
Week 30 Pas vs Foolad, Ahvaz, (Dastgerdi 1-1)

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
pas has started to perform, so foolad has to be aware of them.

but, Logic dictates, foolad shd get the trophy.
and they truely deserve it, far more than any team in IPL ( no disrespect to zob, though, since they are good too, but their football isnt on par with foolad's. they only got the results going their way, not the football )

nakhl jan, I think you better arrange your schdule table properly.

some of the games Foolad is the HOST, but their anme is written as the second team , meaning the guests !

for example, with Fajr, which shd be: FOOLAD-Fajr.
( your arrangement is AMERICAN, where they do everything OPPOSITE of the rest of the world !! ).

usually the HOME team is written on the left, and the guests are on the right.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Fould is the winner of IPL this season and they deserve it more than any other team!

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
peyz said:
nakhl jan, I think you better arrange your schdule table properly.

some of the games Foolad is the HOST, but their anme is written as the second team , meaning the guests !

for example, with Fajr, which shd be: FOOLAD-Fajr.
( your arrangement is AMERICAN, where they do everything OPPOSITE of the rest of the world !! ).

usually the HOME team is written on the left, and the guests are on the right.

thankx for ur suggestion.
i got htese from round 1, that but put the location after the club names.

i think Pas MAY not be a problem is Foulad wins it by then!

i think the most critical game is with Es.

Foulad is definitely in advantage, but there is a very bumpy road ahead. unless the young team crushes unedr pressures, they'll win IPL this time.

Nov 24, 2002
foolad deserve to be the champion this yrs , they are one of the best organization in asia to start the good progressing system of developping the young talents ! what they started back to 4 years a go , now is giving the result ... more is coming in foolad case ... in couple years you will see more players like kaabi, mobali, mirza, meysam solemani, badavi and ...