Congrats to (be) Darak O-BUMma's fans (I think)??

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
this (be) Darak Obumma the darling of zionist-owned mainstream media is ahead in the polls and may win ( the whitehouse's towels.)!

I bet if he wins he'll hire all black ppl to run all the govt agencies. they white ppl and specially the (real) minorities are going to be in big trouble.( real minoritis are like Iranians or middle-easterns or asians) bcs the black and spanissh hate each other and hate all the minorities like chinese or oriental ppl (and vice versa)...
(I mean in real life not in that holey-wood created fantacy world)
get u a spray paint!
;)

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Meyti jan, here is a prediction, he will run middle of the road democrat policies much like Clinton and you wont need a spray paint.;)

Feb 22, 2005
Look around the people he has surrounded himself with running the campaign, economy advisers, etc.. He has a white mother and a black father. He is not your average person, but rather someone who graduated at the top of Harvard.

You cant give him attributes and judge him in a negative way because he is black.

Oct 20, 2003
How much are you willing to bet?

LOOOL, I gave up betting after Paranoidbenchwarmer did not pay up his lost bet. He later said he spent the money for the sex change.
Vali shah meyti fargh mikoneh, I am willing to bet too :).

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
I see you are using the same old sthick meyti, can you ever come up wtih new material? I feel sorry for you because your posts just prove how ignorent you truly are.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
what i like about you is your honstly and being proud iranian .but you should know that you are member of an iranian community ,so to be disrespectful to and older person than you is a no,no .however you can disaree to anyone,anywhere as much as you want .

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
what i like about you is your honstly and being proud iranian .but you should know that you are member of an iranian community ,so to be disrespectful to and older person than you is a no,no .however you can disaree to anyone,anywhere as much as you want .

Well....the counter argument is that there is a limit to everything.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Look around the people he has surrounded himself with running the campaign, economy advisers, etc.. He has a white mother and a black father. He is not your average person, but rather someone who graduated at the top of Harvard.

You cant give him attributes and judge him in a negative way because he is black.
He graduated from Harvard to be a lawyer, I'd rather much to see him graduated in economics and/or management. Not that really matters bcs every new POTUS has to go through 18 to 24 months of OJT learning process before he/she could really get a grasp of domestic and international affairs.To be a Potus is the only job in US in which experience is not a requirement, only experienced Prez is the one who goes through his/her second term and still some manage to screw up.
Oh BTW, GWB is also graduated from Yale, Don't ya know......:--biggrin:--biggrin

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
this (be) Darak Obumma the darling of zionist-owned mainstream media is ahead in the polls and may win ( the whitehouse's towels.)!

I bet if he wins he'll hire all black ppl to run all the govt agencies. they white ppl and specially the (real) minorities are going to be in big trouble.( real minoritis are like Iranians or middle-easterns or asians) bcs the black and spanissh hate each other and hate all the minorities like chinese or oriental ppl (and vice versa)...
(I mean in real life not in that holey-wood created fantacy world)
get u a spray paint!
;)
On the contrary shah Meyti,
If elected I think he will stay away from that stance just to avoid the possible/future rumor of amalgamating a certain Race into his cabinet. He has done it very well so far. I just hope we don't end up having all liberal Supreme Justices.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Shah Meyti, don't fall for the scare-tactics brother! If Obama viewed things in black-and-white, he would never be in this position. There is enough racial twisting going around. Let us not become part of it.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I see you are using the same old sthick meyti, can you ever come up wtih new material? I feel sorry for you because your posts just prove how ignorent you truly are.
You already have 420 posts and still behaving like a newbie....:--biggrin:--biggrin
While reviewing Shah Meyti's posts you must be able to read between the lines and not what he actually says. Some of Amoo Meyti's posts could be considered as sucker-bait, not paying attention you might fall right into it, das is no goot.