Congrats to BiAzar, Agha Shojaa, Behrouz, Kaz

Aug 3, 2004
Gents,

My favorite Taji friends, congrats for the well desreved win.
What a joy to watch Mojtaba Jabbari. What a talent.
Wishing you all a great Asian Championshio effort.

From a hardcore red fan ;)

Aug 26, 2005
Damet garm GA jan. I think Iran has sent it's best contingency this time to the AC and hopefully one of our teams bring it home.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
RDA aziz, thanks for showing your class ( as always). I'm not as thrilled about this championship ( mainly due to the jerk factor!) ,but I'm sure the day has been made for thousands of young fans back home,same way as reds championship caused joy for thousands, in a country that does not offer much for youth to cheer about or be looking forward to!

anyways, congratulations to all dear abi fans,particularly salar of blues, kazem khan gol!

All that said, great job by blues of shomal for reaching this far.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Firstly and before anything, thanks to GA for making biAzr post. What a good day for me so far. First EsEs winning the title, and now seeing biAzar post. agha biAzar rooyeh maro keh hezar bar zadi zamin, magar eenkeh yeh loungi (chakereh GA :)) baes sheh post koni. dar har soorat ostad, ma kheili koochiketim.

And secondly, my thanks again to GA for being a class. Not sure how many people remember it GA jan, vali half way through the season I said my dream is to see PP win the title with Afshin Ghotbi, and for EsEs to win the Hazfi Cup with my man Naser khaneh Hejazi. Only if this Blue team had Naser khan on the bench, I would have been the happiest man on earth today.

Again GA jan, thanks for the post and hats off for making biAzar post.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
great post, indeed Congratulations to all the Blue fans.

wow, so glad Biazar posted here again. :)

To show some gratitude to ur hardwork in beating a Rashti team, plz accept this gift on my behalf!! ;) Hope it'll be of any "use" for you!!:cigar:

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
bazam een peydash shod! hahaha, good one! baro bach, agha tabrik! can't wait for asian championship to begin next year! :)

reza_na

Bench Warmer
Dec 29, 2003
Vancouver
SHIREHHHHHHHHHHHHH you guyz thought you could forget about me huh.:happy:
Congrats to all Es.Es fans and tanx to everyone else who showed their support.
:mexi-wave:

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
SHIREHHHHHHHHHHHHH you guyz thought you could forget about me huh.:happy:
Congrats to all Es.Es fans and tanx to everyone else who showed their support.
:mexi-wave:
There is indeed many of us here. biAzar, Footbalist, family_z, oghab, Payandeh, Kaz, Behrooz, Iranzamin, ardy, Mihandoost, HOG, farid, sporty, Farsi_z, reza_na yourself, farzadoo, Ariyan, etc. are just some of the Blue members of the ISP family. What a great classy bunch (Then we have some of our loungi ba kelass such as eshghi, westi, Red Devil, Giorgio, nilou...Not many of them sadly j/k :))

Last edited:

Neo

Banned
May 20, 2007
A Galaxy ,far far away
There is indeed many of us here. biAzar, Footbalist, family_z, oghab, Payandeh, Kaz, Behrooz, Iranzamin, ardy, Mihandoost, HOG, farid, sporty, Farsi_z, reza_na yourself, farzadoo, Ariyan, etc. are just some of the Blue members of the ISP family. What a great classy bunch (Then we have some of our loungi ba kelass such as eshghi, westi, Red Devil, Giorgio, nilou...Not many of them sadly j/k :))
aman az daste alila bi-class:crutch: