Congratulations to Saba

Jan 29, 2004
Job well done! Jalali and Daei deserved it.
Some pictures from the celeberations...Da King looks marvelous holding the cup :D

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Pooya said:
what the heck are they doing in the last pic???
I think praying, why in a sweaty Saba jersey right after the game on grass, I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Anyways, this may be the last cup Daei is holding so he deserves it fully and looks like he is enjoying it.

Last year he was top scorer of IPL, this year he took a small time club to Asian Champions league

Nov 24, 2002
Chief said:
Job well done! Jalali and Daei deserved it.
Some pictures from the celeberations...Da King looks marvelous holding the cup :D
Yes well said... he look mervelous , especially in last pic ;)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
shawshank said:
I think praying, why in a sweaty Saba jersey right after the game on grass, I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Anyways, this may be the last cup Daei is holding so he deserves it fully and looks like he is enjoying it.

Last year he was top scorer of IPL, this year he took a small time club to Asian Champions league
How did he take them to ACL? Did he score the winning goal or assisted the winning goal? Did he even score throughout the whole hazfi cup. In 5 home games & one away it looks like other than PKs he didn't score or assist. I am surprised you didn't say that he made Saba 10th in the real League.

Nov 24, 2002
Well , after what i heard he is argentinian not armenian (that was also my first impression when i heard the name!)