Contacting old ISP members

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hello Folks,

I would like to know if anyone of you could contact the old ISP members and welcome back to the site.

From our side, I would try to e-mail the old members but it not a simple task since the forum was upgraded to a new system few years ago.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I contacted 24 members that was mentioned and 11 e-mails were not functioning. So I did my part. Now it is your turn ;). By the way, thanks to @Pooya to make this possible since I didn't have any idea how to do it.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ as in ay-val ? :LOL: Tx

Is there a user/pass for that site I could use? last I appeared there as a 'Dr' and didnt' set well with the creator surgeon.. lmfao

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
People don't really use email anymore as much as they use social media. Perhaps you should post something on the Facebook page that would prompt people to join or start posting again.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don't blame you, members must kiss arse to stick around there. Main mod acts like IR agents. BTW Thanks for decent job here.
Is the sibiloo still a mod over there? That mofo banned me for life a few years ago for calling out an IR apologist.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Is the sibiloo still a mod over there? That mofo banned me for life a few years ago for calling out an IR apologist.
Havent been able to get in and take a PISS (persian intellect soccer survery) there . lmao. But mofo (mother of forum observer) does fit . Assume that huge CUNT (childish unrelenting negligent tool) is around.

Last edited: