Coronavirus

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
as trump incites an un-civil war and his followers take up arm
to protest the lockdown,iranians are doing this voluntarily (y)

What the Helal ahmar women are doing is like a drop in ocean, what has proven to work is Social Distancing, and staying at home. California showed US how it works.
Regarding the second pic, Fu*k those bastards, they have brain size of beans.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Since you didn't want to check the numbers (and I have all the time right now) I fact checked it and his numbers are accurate.
I don't care if his numbers are correct. That's not the point.

This IR supporter is the moron who just stopped short of celebrating when IR shot down the Ukranian plane or when people were being shot on the streets.

And if the koochebazari language offends you why don't you take your own advice and block me your sensitivities aren't asasulted.

Oct 18, 2010
iran should become a role model for all countries
dealing with covid-19.
in particular the eu and the usa should swallow their
pride and seek advice from iran in this regard.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I don't care if his numbers are correct. That's not the point.

This IR supporter is the moron who just stopped short of celebrating when IR shot down the Ukranian plane or when people were being shot on the streets.

And if the koochebazari language offends you why don't you take your own advice and block me your sensitivities aren't asasulted.
The koochebazari language should not be tolerated in this forum since it's against the RULES of the forum.(read the first thread).
I don't know where are the admins of this forum, if they don't respcet and honor the rules how could they expect others too follow?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Where did you get these info from? how can we fact check it? Don't tell me it's from Iran's news agency because nobody believes the words coming of their mouth.
He is representative of Iran news agency, if you didn't know that, now you know ... LOL

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
here you go

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iran/

you can see the graphs for every country in this site.
The question is where did this site get it's info from? If you believe IR reports it's corona deaths accurately, then you believe that the plane was not shot by the regime. I tell you what, if you are a supporter of the fucking IR regime, you are NOT welcome here. Nobody believes what the regime reports from Iran.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
He is representative of Iran news agency, if you didn't know that, now you know ... LOL
The question is if the members of this forum want regime supporters become members of forum. I personally hate them and don't want to have any contact of any shape or form with them. Why the admins don't add a statement to prohibit IR regime supporters to become member?

Oct 18, 2010
The question is where did this site get it's info from? If you believe IR reports it's corona deaths accurately, then you believe that the plane was not shot by the regime. I tell you what, if you are a supporter of the fucking IR regime, you are NOT welcome here. Nobody believes what the regime reports from Iran.
buzz off.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It is okay
We can observe the brain capacity of their supporters. Just don't take him that serious. He wants attention lol