Couple of New Shots

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
Right after a misty rain and before the unveiling of the sun, everything glistens like little jewels.

Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 1/125 second
F Number: F/4.0
Focal Length: 100 mm
ISO Speed: 400

Attachments

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wowwww...those are so beautiful...havent seen such a pretty "shabnam" in such detailed aspect before. beautiful as always, thanx for sharing!:)

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
Great pics. Would you mind sharing camera, lens, aperture and exposure information?
I Edited the last posts with the info for you

Here's some Animal pic with info:

1)Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 1/125 second
F Number: F/8.0
ISO Speed: 400

Attachments

Last edited:

leo

Ball Boy
Jun 29, 2006
I am speechless Asus jan, you are doing a fantastic work. I always look for new pictures you post. I love the fact that you include the technical details as well, since I am a big fan of nature photography and would love to start a professional course on it soon. You have a great observant eye, which is not a feature any photographer has, all I can say that I share your passion and lack the skills... I really hope I can one day take photos, half as good as yours... Canon is a great camera. By the way what lens did you use for the squirrel shot? :)

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
I am speechless Asus jan, you are doing a fantastic work. I always look for new pictures you post. I love the fact that you include the technical details as well, since I am a big fan of nature photography and would love to start a professional course on it soon. You have a great observant eye, which is not a feature any photographer has, all I can say that I share your passion and lack the skills... I really hope I can one day take photos, half as good as yours... Canon is a great camera. By the way what lens did you use for the squirrel shot? :)
I wish you all the best luck and be sure your going to be much better than me. and about that picture I take most of my shots with 100 mm f/2.8usm macro

Shutter Speed: 1/200 second
F Number: F/3.5
ISO Speed: 800

Attachments