Crazy woman

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
در اردن راننده کامیونی از من بوسه می***خواست و پستان***هایم را گرفته بود؛ خوشبختانه وقتی چاقوی من را نزدیک بدنش دید، کارش را متوقف کرد. اتفاقات این***چنینی من را عصبانی و ناراحت می***کرد.
Uhm...Pooya?

Jordan? Truck driving? When? How? Really?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The daughter of a colleague of mine did this with her boyfriend. They cycled from the UK to Australia, also going through Iran. They wrote a blog as they went through and were full of good experiences in Iran. They weren't even married. My advice before they went was to tell everyone they are married when they get to Iran at least!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
last time I was in Iran, I saw at least 10 people doing this. Love cycling but to me cycling in Tehran would be the biggest nightmare of all time.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
last time i was in IR, on average two muslim scuds were hitting Tehran per day. taking out children, pregnant women, mental hospitals, my grand mother's street, etc etc ...

ببین کیوان جان, واقیعت هر چقدر هم هضمش سخت باشه, من ازش نمیگذرم. اون راکت هایی که میگی, راکت های مسلمون نبودن. راکت های سکولار بودن که به شهر های مسلمون های شیعه دو آتیشه فرستاده میشدن. صدام نه خودش نه دولتش مسلمون نبودن. وقتی ما تو ایران مرتب صدای اذان و عزاداری و روضه و نوحه از بلند گو های خیابون ها میشنیدیم, وقتی تو تلویزیون ما هیچی غیر از صحبت های دروغین ملایان و درس قرآن و دروغ در مورد جبهه و جنگ میشنیدیم, وقتی ما تو خیابون هامون به خاطر تیشرت پوشیدن کتک میخوردیم, وقتی جلو ماشین رو میگرفتن و دنبال نوار و کاست و عرق میگشتن و اگه پیدا میکردن وسط خیابون شلاقمون میزدن, تو عراق مردم میرفتن کاباره , میرقصیدن و عرق میخوردن. اسلام واسه هرکسی یه جریان شخصی بود. تمام کاباره ها و میخونه های بصره پر بود از کویتی هایی که تو کشور خودشون نمیتونستن بخورن میرفتن بصره تو عراق و اونجا انقدر میخوردن تا لش مستشونو پلیس بصره از کاباره میکشید بیرون. ایران اون زمان در مقایسه با عراق یک کشور تاریک, پر از ملا شیعه و ظلم و ستم و عقب موندگی مذهبی بود. یه همچین دیدی از ما داشتن و اون دید درست هم بود.

نه عزیز جان, کشور خود ما از کشور خیلی از اعراب عقب مونده تر و حکومت خود ما از حکام عرب به مراتب ظالم تر و کثیف تر بودن و هستن. تو رادیو تلویزیون ما مرتب حرف از اسلام و حسین و علی و جنگ کربلا و فاطمه زهرا و ابولفضل بود. تو عراق اصلا از این حرفا نبود عزیز جان. اون راکت هایی رو هم که تو سرمون میخورد, داستان حقیقیش رو بهمون نمیگفتن چون شیعه فقط با تبلیغات دروغین زندگی میکنه. ملا ها بودن که اولین راکت ها رو به بغداد و بصره فرستادن و جنگ شهر ها رو شروع کردن. عراق بار ها هشدار داد که فلانی, اگه این جریان رو خاتمه ندی, ما خیلی بیشتر از تو راکت داریم. درست میون همون هشدار ها, اینا دوباره یه مدرسه و یه بیمارستان رو تو بغداد با راکت زدن. اون موقع بود که عراق حرفشو عملی کرد و خشتکمون رو کشید رو سرمون انقدر راکت و موشک ریخت رومون . اینا عینه حقیقته. تمام تاریخ مملکت مملوع است از گنده گوزی های بیجا و تو دهنی خوردن های بیشمار.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
well, I think i disagree with you that mohamad reza pahlavi was more oppressive than Saddam hossein. it is just a matter of opinion.

about akhounds being more fucked up than arabs, i have no argument there.

I do believe Algerians and Tunisians up to mid 80s enjoyed relative open and free societies. I am not sure i would put Saddam hossein with his racist doctrine in the same category. Having said that, no one can deny that Iraqi society and industries flourished with a fast pace under Saddam's rule.

UAE, Kuwait, KSA to me are just western satellites and i don't even count them as countries. They, to me, are gigantic shopping malls.

About Yemen, Lebanon, etc i have not enough knowledge to comment.

May 21, 2003
actually when you said our leaders were حکومت خود ما از حکام عرب به مراتب ظالم تر و کثیف تر بودن
i thought you meant in general.

in that case i agree with you that nothing is more disastrous than mullahs,

disastrous for Iran and Iranians,
disastrous for middle east,
disastrous for the world.

all the garbage we see in Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iraq, Yemen is Iranian Governments fault.
kesaafat az akhound haa shoroo shod va hala ham tamam e donya ro gerefteh.

I think originally the British and now the Americans are riding this catastrophe and using it to serve their own purpose.

latest use for islamic shit that comes out of iran is to demean the European union against North America.

the only way Germany, France, Holland can stand up to this savagery is to join with Russia but that has its own risks too.
right now they need to take drastic action in Europe or it will be too late.

every mosque and ISIS cell in Europe is a CIA sponsored operation. and this is done with actual coordination with Islamic Republic of Iran. indirectly through proxy organizations and individuals.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
شاه اصلا مطلب صحبت نبود چون شاه اشتباه زیاد داشت ولی ظالم نبود. احمق بود. نه خطر رو احساس میکرد و نه اونی رو که ایجاد خطر میکرد رو میشناخت. یعنی قادر به شناخت دشمن نبود. دشمن اصلیش همین مذهبیون و ملا ها بودن که اتفاقا به اینها خیلی بیشتر مرحمت و گذشت نشون میداد تا به کمونیستا که هر گهی هم بودن, لااقل مذهبی نبودن و در کشور مذهبی و عقب افتاده ای مثل ایران جایگاهی ها نداشتن چون مردم ایران خرافاتی و مذهبی هستن و کلا با کمونیسم نمیسازن. با ملا و کثافت و رمال و جفنگیات حسین و فاطمه و کربلا و غیره حاضرن بسازن ولی با کمونیسم لا مذهب نه. بگذریم. خلاصه شاه خودش نسبت به مذهب سستی های آشکاری داشت و همون مذهبیون به کمک آمریکایی ها کفن تنش کردن. اگر آدم شناس بود, اگر ایران شناس بود, اگر تاریخ ایران و شیعه رو خونده بود, متوجه میشد که ضربه اول و آخر رو کی بهش خواهد زد.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
every mosque and ISIS cell in Europe is a CIA sponsored operation. and this is done with actual coordination with Islamic Republic of Iran. indirectly through proxy organizations and individuals.
Thats all it is. This is why the US helped IR to come up and helped them to stay. The sheer existence of a shia-mullah led state in our region is an automatic point of tension as shia is a shia, his nature is against the sunnis and more and more sunnis know it nowadays. More and more sunnis are getting informed about the shia and what they stand for which has always been to insult and to destroy the sunnis from within while laughing in their face. IR is a priceless tool of the americans to get the arabs worked up and provoked. They will defend this tool to death. IR is politically and tactically A LOT more important to the US than Saudis and Qataris and everybody else combined and if you ignore the words and empty slogans and just look at the results of their actions in the last 40 years, you see IR has been granted as much freedom to strenghten its roots like no body else in our region, they have come away with horrible crimes and bombings and assasinations throughout the world and the US still called them a "democracy" although the IR has beein convicted in many cases but the US even ignores and silences their own courts and judges who dare to destroy the image of this usefull tool of the US administration. Today the IR, with the direct help of the americans is an established shia state with a huge range of influence throughout the world let alone the region. No country in our region has been so active paying, buying and supporting lobby groups in abroad. Their claws are everywhere and i tell you one thing: If you become a threat to IR interests in abroad, the first ones who report you to IR authorities, will be US authorities. Keep this always in mind.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thats all it is. This is why the US helped IR to come up and helped them to stay. The sheer existence of a shia-mullah led state in our region is an automatic point of tension as shia is a shia, his nature is against the sunnis and more and more sunnis know it nowadays. More and more sunnis are getting informed about the shia and what they stand for which has always been to insult and to destroy the sunnis from within while laughing in their face. IR is a priceless tool of the americans to get the arabs worked up and provoked. They will defend this tool to death. IR is politically and tactically A LOT more important to the US than Saudis and Qataris and everybody else combined and if you ignore the words and empty slogans and just look at the results of their actions in the last 40 years, you see IR has been granted as much freedom to strenghten its roots like no body else in our region, they have come away with horrible crimes and bombings and assasinations throughout the world and the US still called them a "democracy" although the IR has beein convicted in many cases but the US even ignores and silences their own courts and judges who dare to destroy the image of this usefull tool of the US administration. Today the IR, with the direct help of the americans is an established shia state with a huge range of influence throughout the world let alone the region. No country in our region has been so active paying, buying and supporting lobby groups in abroad. Their claws are everywhere and i tell you one thing: If you become a threat to IR interests in abroad, the first ones who report you to IR authorities, will be US authorities. Keep this always in mind.
Well said Chinajan to sum up what you said the USA needs the IR to provoke Arab states and they need a healthy Shia power in that region. BTW in the constitution and pledge of negligence it never says democracy, USA is a federal republic, like Russia(in that respect).

May 9, 2004

ببین کیوان جان, واقیعت هر چقدر هم هضمش سخت باشه, من ازش نمیگذرم. اون راکت هایی که میگی, راکت های مسلمون نبودن. راکت های سکولار بودن که به شهر های مسلمون های شیعه دو آتیشه فرستاده میشدن. صدام نه خودش نه دولتش مسلمون نبودن. وقتی ما تو ایران مرتب صدای اذان و عزاداری و روضه و نوحه از بلند گو های خیابون ها میشنیدیم, وقتی تو تلویزیون ما هیچی غیر از صحبت های دروغین ملایان و درس قرآن و دروغ در مورد جبهه و جنگ میشنیدیم, وقتی ما تو خیابون هامون به خاطر تیشرت پوشیدن کتک میخوردیم, وقتی جلو ماشین رو میگرفتن و دنبال نوار و کاست و عرق میگشتن و اگه پیدا میکردن وسط خیابون شلاقمون میزدن, تو عراق مردم میرفتن کاباره , میرقصیدن و عرق میخوردن. اسلام واسه هرکسی یه جریان شخصی بود. تمام کاباره ها و میخونه های بصره پر بود از کویتی هایی که تو کشور خودشون نمیتونستن بخورن میرفتن بصره تو عراق و اونجا انقدر میخوردن تا لش مستشونو پلیس بصره از کاباره میکشید بیرون. ایران اون زمان در مقایسه با عراق یک کشور تاریک, پر از ملا شیعه و ظلم و ستم و عقب موندگی مذهبی بود. یه همچین دیدی از ما داشتن و اون دید درست هم بود.

نه عزیز جان, کشور خود ما از کشور خیلی از اعراب عقب مونده تر و حکومت خود ما از حکام عرب به مراتب ظالم تر و کثیف تر بودن و هستن. تو رادیو تلویزیون ما مرتب حرف از اسلام و حسین و علی و جنگ کربلا و فاطمه زهرا و ابولفضل بود. تو عراق اصلا از این حرفا نبود عزیز جان. اون راکت هایی رو هم که تو سرمون میخورد, داستان حقیقیش رو بهمون نمیگفتن چون شیعه فقط با تبلیغات دروغین زندگی میکنه. ملا ها بودن که اولین راکت ها رو به بغداد و بصره فرستادن و جنگ شهر ها رو شروع کردن. عراق بار ها هشدار داد که فلانی, اگه این جریان رو خاتمه ندی, ما خیلی بیشتر از تو راکت داریم. درست میون همون هشدار ها, اینا دوباره یه مدرسه و یه بیمارستان رو تو بغداد با راکت زدن. اون موقع بود که عراق حرفشو عملی کرد و خشتکمون رو کشید رو سرمون انقدر راکت و موشک ریخت رومون . اینا عینه حقیقته. تمام تاریخ مملکت مملوع است از گنده گوزی های بیجا و تو دهنی خوردن های بیشمار.
این قسمت رو که با قرمز مشخص کردم خوندم
یعنی بیشرف تر از تو دروغگو تر از خودت خودتی
اخه بیشرف ایران بود که جنگ شهرها را شروع کردو شهرهای عراق را موشک می زد ؟
من اولین روزهای جنگ در خط اول و شهرهای ابادان خرمشهر اهواز و برخی از شهرهای مرزی شخصا حضور داشتم
عراق اولین حمله اش به ابادان را در اولین ساعات جنگ با موشکباران منطقه سده و ایستگاه هفت و سرویس قنواتی و کوی ذوالفقاری شروع کرد
ما بعد از چند ساعت که به انجا رفتیم دها شهروند ابادنی کشته شده بودند
مناطق مسکونی خرمشهر را یکروز قبل از ان یعنی در اولین ساعات جنگ بمبارن کردند و دها خانه را با خاک یکسان کرده بودند
از بچه و پیر گرفته تا مرغ و خروس را دیدیم که تیکه تیکه شده بودند
موشکباران دزفول را همه می دانند که سالها قبل از جنگ شهرها شروع شده بود
عراق در اولین حمله به مرز مناطق مسکونی را بمباران کرد
واقعا تف به شرف نداشته ات که به کیر عرب و صدام می نازی و تا این اندازه دروغ دست و پا میکنی

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

could you provide a source ? We had this discussion last time but I didn't find that anywhere ... To me, it is really strange for a country that is completely unstable and doesn't even have a ready army, to provoke another nation. When we want to judge about someone, we have to look at him the way people are judged in court of law. If Sadam knew America is Iran supporter, how come he invaded kuwait twice (not once but twice) ? He wanted to be the power of middle east and Iran was in chaos ... this just makes logical sense. You are more than welcome to challenge this.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005

من اولین روزهای جنگ در خط اول و شهرهای ابادان خرمشهر اهواز و برخی از شهرهای مرزی شخصا حضور داشتم
ژنرال، از قرار معلوم شما همیشه همه جا بودید، حتا بعضی وقتها همزمان در چند جا بوده اید. کسانی که روایات شما رو در چند سال اخیر خونده اند میفهمن چی میگم

:--biggrin

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
ژنرال، از قرار معلوم شما همیشه همه جا بودید، حتا بعضی وقتها همزمان در چند جا بوده اید. کسانی که روایات شما رو در چند سال اخیر خونده اند میفهمن چی میگم

:--biggrin
Is that all you could pick up from his post ? or you like cherry picking ? He is not lying about who started the war on the cities and who started throwing missiles and who was deliberately targeting civilians ...it was that coward rat saddam ,wasn't it ?

the one that the American soldier got hold of like a scared rat and brought him out of his rathole ...

May 21, 2003
Is that all you could pick up from his post ? or you like cherry picking ? He is not lying about who started the war on the cities and who started throwing missiles and who was deliberately targeting civilians ...it was that coward rat saddam ,wasn't it ?

the one that the American soldier got hold of like a scared rat and brought him out of his rathole ...
no one hated that arab animal than i did but since we are on the cherry picking subject, let us not forget all the grief islamic republic started causing in Iraq shit-e communities literally from the onset of eshaalic invasion.

when you have a savage animal like Saddam hossein living next to your borders, immediately after you have reduced your own army to a rabble by executing anyone who was anyone, you don't go and start shit with him.

he had already tried this shit with our imperial army in 1975 so akhounds well knew what is is store for them. They just dangled a piece of meat in front of rabid dog and he obliged.

keyword in case you have 'cherry pickingly' forgotten being emaam musa sadr. the indian akhound e jamaraan kept insisting on exporting the revolution and they got exactly what they aimed to achieve.

the war with that savage arab to strengthen their hold on power.

as a child i remember no matter what people complained about government agents or the average idiot in the street would say:
'mage nemifahmi keshvar too jangeh, khejaalat nemikeshi "

shoma kos keshayee shiye jang o raah endakhtin man bayd khejaalat bekesham....

Saddam's invasion of IR destroyed Iraq and IR and only benefited the islamic republic

benefits of the war for IR akhounds:
- establishment of bassidj that even know is their instrument of destruction, torture, terror, rape and murder
- reducing the ranks of iranian army whose remnants would make akhounds shit bricks in the fear of coup d'etat
- suppression of all leftists movements in IR which would pose the only really practical and popular resistance to akhounds
- arming IRGC to the teeth to raise it as an equal against Iranian Army
- destroying any semi democratic / secular remnants in form of parties, organizations, cultural gatherings, even art exhibitions by calling them anti islamic or a spit in the face of brave warriors
- brainwashing huge segments of the uneducated young to destroy their lives in the war

the list is long ...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005

The problem is I don't consider the great leader's posts of any importance other than their comedy value.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
no one hated that arab animal than i did but since we are on the cherry picking subject, let us not forget all the grief islamic republic started causing in Iraq shit-e communities literally from the onset of eshaalic invasion.

when you have a savage animal like Saddam hossein living next to your borders, immediately after you have reduced your own army to a rabble by executing anyone who was anyone, you don't go and start shit with him.

he had already tried this shit with our imperial army in 1975 so akhounds well knew what is is store for them. They just dangled a piece of meat in front of rabid dog and he obliged.

keyword in case you have 'cherry pickingly' forgotten being emaam musa sadr. the indian akhound e jamaraan kept insisting on exporting the revolution and they got exactly what they aimed to achieve.

the war with that savage arab to strengthen their hold on power.

as a child i remember no matter what people complained about government agents or the average idiot in the street would say:
'mage nemifahmi keshvar too jangeh, khejaalat nemikeshi "

shoma kos keshayee shiye jang o raah endakhtin man bayd khejaalat bekesham....

Saddam's invasion of IR destroyed Iraq and IR and only benefited the islamic republic

benefits of the war for IR akhounds:
- establishment of bassidj that even know is their instrument of destruction, torture, terror, rape and murder
- reducing the ranks of iranian army whose remnants would make akhounds shit bricks in the fear of coup d'etat
- suppression of all leftists movements in IR which would pose the only really practical and popular resistance to akhounds
- arming IRGC to the teeth to raise it as an equal against Iranian Army
- destroying any semi democratic / secular remnants in form of parties, organizations, cultural gatherings, even art exhibitions by calling them anti islamic or a spit in the face of brave warriors
- brainwashing huge segments of the uneducated young to destroy their lives in the war

the list is long ...
The benefits of war and who officially started the war are two different topics ...
You have to understand that it is too big of risk to give up one province of your country and then get it back .... I just don't buy that ...