Create the Present

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
I am a Stargate fan. How many of you believe that maybe we had something major happen to alter our/your timeline.

Maybe there is a way we can hop on another timeline?

If we think enough about the possibilities of the past then we can not be stuck with the false interpretations.

The more we do not accept the lies the better. Remember our books and parchments were burnt, so we in the future do not link to the past.

Why can't we create better choices in the present?

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
We have a lunar eclipse on 7th. Changes are coming. Think properly and we can have the positive peaceful change.
Penumbral Lunar Eclipse of July 07

July's penumbral eclipse is only of academic interest since the magnitude is just 0.156. Although the Moon will be above the horizon from most of Canada (Figure 4), the eclipse is so minor as to be completely invisible to the naked eye.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
The path of the eclipse is important. The one next year goes over Iran.

You know we had an Eclipse at the time of the acceptance of Halabi Ghoreshi as a "Mohammad".

Salman was quite clever to know that there will be a night during the day, just when. Halabi wanted to prove was really omnipotent.

And it happened and he converted a lot of people.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
There is another Eclipse on 22nd which is a Solar Eclipse and is one of the largest ones.

If your birthday is near that date, a new beginning is about to start. Obama's birthday is near it, and as if his life has not had enough new beginnings, he is going ti get even more.

It is important for anybody interested in organizing anything to use these dates. For me using the Solar Eclipse for the beginning of major shut down would be fine.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
Ok folks I have done all my calculations, and all I have to say to all who want a good moment to really kick start a movement. It has to be Wednesday 22 July at 1pm Teheran time. So all you leaders out there take note, postpone any event until then and let that day and that time be the spark. Let space time guide you. Go for it. This is the greatest Eclipse we have had for a long time.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
As it says in the Avesta, we have choice:

Song 4:11 (Yasna 31:11): God has “fashioned for us the living world, conceptions and intellects, put life in the physical frame, and gave deeds and doctrine, so that one makes his ‘choice’ ((varenêng) through free will.

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
Ok folks I have done all my calculations, and all I have to say to all who want a good moment to really kick start a movement. It has to be Wednesday 22 July at 1pm Teheran time. So all you leaders out there take note, postpone any event until then and let that day and that time be the spark. Let space time guide you. Go for it. This is the greatest Eclipse we have had for a long time.
And today was the Full Moon following that New Moon two weeks ago. We did see a surge of the movement. It is the peak of the movement.

I am sad and sorry to see it end.

Sad, because, it was polluted by The Greens who are led by a person who puts Islam above Iran.

Happy because The Whites or people like me, who see Iran above everything else as the true non-violent, non-ideological types. Being Iranian first enables a person to accept anything as long as the white canvas comes first. You cannot paint colours on anything else but a white canvas.

Simple.

Next Astrological event is the Eclipse on 15th January 2010, which crosses over Iran, which will be the beginning of the end of this regime. Until that day, I leave you with this, the best part is at the beginning and then it gets heavy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wXQh1wlnw8"]YouTube - ZARATHUSTRA THE REAL[/ame]

alimostofi

Bench Warmer
Nov 21, 2008
Bracknell, UK.
www.alimostofi.com
A lot has happened since that last update, and it looks like the Eclipse is building up quite well. Use these energy wisely. Don't go into street combat.

Leaders, both in the open like RP, and underground, let us be united in our non-violent cause. The mullahs know that a general strike will grind the country to a halt. So talk about it now, and force them to make comments about what they could do to fight a general strike.

Let's do it on 15/16 or 26 day mah.