Crypto advice

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
It has been years since I checked on some of these exchanges during this time got some emails regarding some of these currencies but I was too busy to follow up. There were some great surprises when I saw a small investment in ETHLEND (now AAVE) had a nice return and some bad surprises like my POTCOIN being almost worthless. It turns out Binance is out in the US so I had to get in with a VPN and transfer the coins to other exchanges. Some of them not on Coinbase and GDAX (I recently found out is called coinbase-pro). Now some I had to transfer to Bittrex but a few of them such as QTUM LRC & WABI were not supported anywhere else so I had to keep them there. On Bittrex I had to take out XMR because they don't support it anymore so I had to transfer to Binance which defeats the purpose. So to make a long story short it is a clusterfuck and don't feel like spending more time on this. Is there a way to have all coins in one digital wallet?
TLDR: IS there any digital wallets that supports most coins or still you need multiple ones?

Oct 18, 2010
i told you in the other thread what to do.

you do not need to own cryptos,that is own a digital wallet.
unless you want to use it to buy stuff which is a losing intent
unless you are doing or planning to do something shady.

what you need to do is to get rid of all you cryptos in your wallet.
take the cash and open an account in the 'hood(that is robinhood).
once in the 'hood you can trade the most popular cryptos just like
any other security with instant liquidity.

that's how you invest and hopefully profit from cryptos :D

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
That sounds good if you could buy and sell most of these coins on Robinhood. Unfortunately they only a few coins on their brokerage. I found Exodus (a digital wallet) that has 146
i told you in the other thread what to do.

you do not need to own cryptos,that is own a digital wallet.
unless you want to use it to buy stuff which is a losing intent
unless you are doing or planning to do something shady.

what you need to do is to get rid of all you cryptos in your wallet.
take the cash and open an account in the 'hood(that is robinhood).
once in the 'hood you can trade the most popular cryptos just like
any other security with instant liquidity.

that's how you invest and hopefully profit from cryptos :D
That sounds good if you could buy and sell most of these coins on Robinhood. Unfortunately they only a few coins on their brokerage. I found Exodus (a digital wallet) that has 146 supported cryptos. Anybody has any experience with Exodus?

Oct 18, 2010
if the crypto you want is not in the 'hood crypto offering then do yourself a favor
and stay away from it :LOL: