Daash Chinaski how do you see US & Iran relationship in this new era?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Are all these Flynn notice a kind of jang zargari?

How Trump can be friend with Putin and Assad and fight with Iran?

I do believe populist again will take over Iran government like Mirsalim, what do you think?

Hopefully you are still browsing this site.

Thanks

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Afarin, I have not read any of Chinasky's posts in a while. As for your question, that is interesting and the catch 22 as we say here in the States. Putin and Trump can be friends but Putin is allies with Assad and Iran. We all know this but how is it going ton play out is the real question. Let me ask you a question Afarin since you know more about me on the Iran part at least. Why do you think the populists will win, is that movement gaining some momentum in Iran? It would be nice to see Chinaski here again but I believe he received another infraction. This is a good question you brought up though, I suppose all we can do is wait and see, time will tell. I hope he is still browsing this site as well, all of the Russia political talks are different without him. Chinaski jan, wherever you are, I hope you are doing well.

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I was thinking the issue and watched closely the development of this matter ,now I believe that whole saga is to make sure Rohani is going to win the second round , after passing the Hashemi it was very difficult for Rohani-Zarif-Kameniei team to keep in place , it is just Jang Zaragari as I was suspected.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I was thinking the issue and watched closely the development of this matter ,now I believe that whole saga is to make sure Rohani is going to win the second round , after passing the Hashemi it was very difficult for Rohani-Zarif-Kameniei team to keep in place , it is just Jang Zaragari as I was suspected.
That is an interesting theory and it is most certainly possible Afarin jan. Agah Afarin jan I think in the grand scheme of things it does not matter who the President of Iran is because he is just a mouth piece or the face of the I.R. Now I am not going to pretend to be an expert on the subject because I read Farsi at a 2nd grade level but I understand the language and the political landscape of Iran. In that country it does not really matter who the President of Iran is because it is all about the Supreme Leader and velayat-e faqih(am I pronouncing that correctly?) I am not going to discuss that so I do not break any rules here but you get where I am going with it.

When these things happen, I like to take a look at how it would impact people socially. Already, the US Wrestling in retaliation, was banned from the Wrestling World Cup to be held in Iran. Two American basketball players playing in Iran, were vacationing in Dubai and now they cannot come back home. We can discuss people like Donald Trump and Khameini but I like to discuss how is it going to impact Americans or Iranians? The answer to that question is not good and dadash this is only the begging it is going to get worse. For those of you in the USA, hold onto your ass it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Are all these Flynn notice a kind of jang zargari?

How Trump can be friend with Putin and Assad and fight with Iran?

I do believe populist again will take over Iran government like Mirsalim, what do you think?

Hopefully you are still browsing this site.

Thanks
Afri jan, i have been completely off for a long time as i was busy buying my own vineyard which is now a done deal. While working and learing a few things about making vine, i realized how overrated and senseless the whole talk here has been from day one. I for my one have wasted way too much time discussing matters with a few goosfand over the last 2 decades and i did it again and again although i exactly knew i was talking way above their heads and their brain capacities. Shame on me, seriously.

Regarding this matter here: Nothings changed. This is just another puppet who comes in and tries to divert attention and make people believe he is in power to change anything. He is not. Once the whole haarto poorte bikhod is over, he like all other US presidents will realize there are serious limitations for them. They all realize pretty soon that they can only change things within a certain frame. He, like any other US president HAS to please the same old mighty people who are the real president of not only the US but the whole world. He has to please the united war industry, the oil and the security industry. The sum of these three sections includes thousends of other subbranches who all in all make up for the biggest and the most powerfull financial, political and military forces in the world. Now you tell me one single idiot out of flesh and blood be it Obama, Trump, Hassan, Hossein, would be allowed to piss in the pool of this gigantic, massive and devastating machine? No. So expect everything to even out pretty quickly after the first haarto poort is over. However dont forget that even this haart o poort is part of the game too. He is making sure the level of insecurity, destability, fear of war and destruction remains high and this is nothing but securing the cash flow for the same old powerful clients i mentioned above.

Regarding Iran: IR is their bread and butter in that region. IR is their most important ally to keep up the level of tension between the sunni and shia. It simply lies in the nature of those shia animals and the other side (the sunni animals) are not ready to take this shia cancer any longer and the more they discover the nature of eachother, the more hate between shia and sunni will be brought up and we are now in this kind of a stage because its really inevitable: the shia wouldnt be shia if they wouldnt hate the biggest saints of the sunni and the sunni wouldnt be sunni if they wouldnt hate those who hate their saints. There is no way out and the americans have discovered this huge potential of hate and takhrib. A sunni and a shia can only coexist when:
1) both are absolutely clueless about their fucked up religions
2) both dont give a fuck about islam at all
3) there is no 3

A dedicated and literate sunni and a dedicated and literate shia would HAVE to hate eachother. There is no other way around it. There is a massive potential of takhrib and destruction here.

No american president would or would be allowed to destroy such a jackpot by getting rid of such an important money printing machine like IR.

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Daah Chinaki, az samim ghalb baraat khosh haalam, Vine va Vineyard chizi bood ke doost daashti, omidvaaram lezatesho bebari, damet garm.

Az een ke vaght gozaahti javaab daadi ham mamnoon, I knew I will get a valuable and different view on this matter. thanks daash ,appriciate it.

To be honest apart of first part of your response which was created a complete joy, the rest specifically Goosfands part was saddening ,of course I also know them, but what I found very few almost close to 1 in Iranian internet society was a thinker one and losing him is a saddening part ,but that is also part of thinking life

enjoy every cm2 of your vineyard

Chaaks