Dadkan new interviewچطور می شود فصل بعد به بازیکن پرسپولیس 1/7 &

Nov 24, 2002
1)I can not understand it,I tell you peru was champion of south america,and they beat brazil in brazil 3-1,and you answered ,the team was not brazil,that we loose 4-0 !!! peru was much stronger than barsil at time...(it was much better for us to compete with brasil on WC78 than peru...)
2)and then,you want to compare the second best team in the world,holland with portugal!!!!?? you can compare portugal with scotland,that we tied with them....but not with holland....if it was not due to,dadkan,fault,and mismanagement,we could tie with them.(BE ghole,reza enayati,mordeye man ham be portugal gol mizad).....I bet you if we had our skeleton of 78,we could easily tie with them....

3)we lost 4-1,and not 4-0.....and please watch the game,and see how we played against them..champion of asia vs champion of south america
4)and watch the second half,Iran dominated second half totally...they injured roshan,because they knew how a magician he was......nevertheless,iran,dominated the second half,....
5)plus two penalty kick against,holland,and two against peru....
you compare scotland to portugal kasra jan :) baba bikhial
that is one thing i dont like about ,past become like gold doesnt matter how it was ! baba we failed in 78 ! end of story ! we didnt do better in 2006 but this is the capacity of our football not more
about reza enayati , well daei is one fucking arrogant and i hate his attitude : amma reza enayatiam be konesh khandideh ! bade inke daei retire shod , ishon che gohi khordan ?!
all to say , lets not make monster of past .
people try to justify our failure in 78 that holland was this peru was that , scotland was this
in reality holland was first class team
scotland football always was 3th rated european team and i getting worse
and lets say peru was great , but as i said 4-0 is totoal humilation ! is like TM today play vs spain , is peru was today s spain ?
as i said please be logic
chakeram

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
you compare scotland to portugal kasra jan :) baba bikhial
that is one thing i dont like about ,past become like gold doesnt matter how it was ! baba we failed in 78 ! end of story ! we didnt do better in 2006 but this is the capacity of our football not more
about reza enayati , well daei is one fucking arrogant and i hate his attitude : amma reza enayatiam be konesh khandideh ! bade inke daei retire shod , ishon che gohi khordan ?!
all to say , lets not make monster of past .
people try to justify our failure in 78 that holland was this peru was that , scotland was this
in reality holland was first class team
scotland football always was 3th rated european team and i getting worse
and lets say peru was great , but as i said 4-0 is totoal humilation ! is like TM today play vs spain , is peru was today s spain ?
as i said please be logic
chakeram
1)perfect!!! now you see what I was telling you...I had not seen this video clip before,but i WAS quite sure,what my memory says to me.,is correct!!! Afarin be my memory!!!

I remember.javad allahverdi,interview,just few days after Iran-peru game,in keyhan-varzeshi...and he was telling about peru R winger...in my post,I wrote nimandes!! but his name,was monante,(actually this video clip,corrected me),the guy who was the fastestt R winger in his era....so.you can see I do not talk just with stomach gas!!!!!!

2)just watch min.4.30 of this video clip,and see what he says about momantes.....
3)of course,I compare portugal with scotland,this scotland team,beatt the second best wc team,in 78,holland 3-2 in our group.and if it was not due to tie with us,it would promote to other round.....we tied with a team,which had great players like,joe jordan,archi gamil,kenny daglish....a team which,eliminated england.in preliminary rounds...a team,with plenty of players belong to man,united,arsenal,liverpool....

4)whenever we discuss about any team,we have to have enough knowledge about the era,that team,used to play...when we imagine about peuy,our thought process remind us peru 2012!!! but we have to imagine peru 1978,champion of South america,the team,which humiliated brazil 3-1 in his home...and grabbed the title....

5)scotland is 3rd european team!!! yes,correct if you talk about 2012!!! but definitely not in 1978.....remember unlike,today,only 16 teams,managed to get into the WC1978...and not 32 teams...scotland was one of them....from each group,just one team...

6)we do not justify it,we tell you the truth.......

7)it seems you do not read my posts,peru beat iran 4-1,and not 4-0.......

4)and if I tell you,some times in a history of football,myanmar(Burma)was the strongest team in Asia,do you believe it? of course not,because your thought process remind you,burma of 2012!!! while I am talking about Burma 1960S,which beat us in 1966,and grabbed the title of olympic asian championship in 1966........

4)

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
1)II bet you if we had our skeleton of 78,we could easily tie with them....QUOTE]

sure .. with this mentality :)
[video=youtube;mEQvNY-MhZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQvNY-MhZA[/video]
pleasev watch min 7.55,when cubillas dribbled hejazi,and he almost scored the fifth goal for peruian team.....abdollahi,saved a goal. with a header......cubillas,was the greatest and best south american striker in the moment...in the battle of hejazi,and cubillas,cubillas was a winner...see how he dribbles hejazi,see peru 3rd goal,and see min 7.55.....
then you say,a team with this great technique is an ordinary team?? do you know,how it was tough and almost impossible task,to dribble nasser hejazi? S.korea in pusan,with all his great player,could not even pass hejazi...3 man to man opportunity saved by hejazi in pusan....scotland,with joe jordan,and holland with johan repp,could not even touch hejazi...but see how cubillas,dribble hejazi with his technique......

Dasthaye hejazi,toop ra mighapid..maghe kare har kasi bood hejazi ra dribble konad? AS I remember in history of Iran football team,I do not remember,a player could have dribbled nasser hejazi and score us,except THEOSORE CUBILLAS..who killed our defense,and paralyzed hejazi.....watch min6.40......battle of cubillas vs hejazi....

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
amoo shahriar .
ma on moghe (78)1 salemon bod yademon nemiad .
AMMA :
vagti 4 ta az peru ke shayad to sath mexique bashe mikhori digeh mardoone zanone nadare dadash, jelye hollandam ke nago !
to 2006 ham be nazare man tavago ro alaki bordan bala , harto porta gonde gozia nashta .
be nazare man be gheyr nime dovome mexique TM kheili khob bazi kard
jeloye portugal ye penalty ye shot rahe door , ageh on gosfand khatibi nabod ye golam zade bodim
jeloye angola ham formalite bod , jeloye mexique ham nime aval hata sar tar bod TM
So i dont get all bashing !
mahbod jan ,lotfan agar toonesti bazi Iran Peru ro hatman bebin va seppas ghezavat kon ,Iran raft baraye bord va kheyli khoob bazi kard va binahayat badshanc bood , 2 penalty ke yekish aslan penalty nabood va yek goal az corner ke allahverdi sooti vahshatnak daad , oonha faghat yek goal az open play be maa zadand ...

Bazi Holland avalin bazi ma dar tarikh world cup bood va ma ba 2 penalty va yek zarbeh sar be behtarin team donya bakhtim ,vali dar besyari az sahnehayeh bazi pa be payeh anha football bazi kardim , ma yek team boodim ba yek hadaf va 7-8 world class player .

what does the Euro final this year taught us ? Spain 4 Italy 0 ... would you say Italy was a crap team ?

I dont want to repeat myself about 2006 , we were lead by sell outs from top of the federation to team melli puppet/coach to our useless out of shape and selfish captain ...they were no where near as fit and technical and spirited and cohesavie as 1978 team .

PS . I wrote this post right after reading your post that I quoted here this morning without reading the replies in the second page here ...

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
mahbod jan ,lotfan agar toonesti bazi Iran Peru ro hatman bebin va seppas ghezavat kon ,Iran raft baraye bord va kheyli khoob bazi kard va binahayat badshanc bood , 2 penalty ke yekish aslan penalty nabood va yek goal az corner ke allahverdi sooti vahshatnak daad , oonha faghat yek goal az open play be maa zadand ...

Bazi Holland avalin bazi ma dar tarikh world cup bood va ma ba 2 penalty va yek zarbeh sar be behtarin team donya bakhtim ,vali dar besyari az sahnehayeh bazi pa be payeh anha football bazi kardim , ma yek team boodim ba yek hadaf va 7-8 world class player .

what does the Euro final this year taught us ? Spain 4 Italy 0 ... would you say Italy was a crap team ?

I dont want to repeat myself about 2006 , we were lead by sell outs from top of the federation to team melli puppet/coach to our useless out of shape and selfish captain ...they were no where near as fit and technical and spirited and cohesavie as 1978 team .

PS . I wrote this post right after reading your post that I quoted here this morning without reading the replies in the second page here ...
yes i watched all 3 games ..
ostad we scored 1 goals in 3 games ,no disrespect but what you say is like daei and GN blaming zamin o zaman because of their team result :)
at the end our boys were not prepared . they were scared , even some mentionned it .no game plan and we looked like a real amateur team .i know it was our first WC , but still
about 2006 i gave my point of view . TM was ok in my opinion consider how messed up we were with daei issue and federation . i guess no one would expect TM beat or tie portugal
my expectaion was tie with mexico and beating angola . well after two ties we had no hope and last game was formalite . still i think we were better team against angola
again i am not comparing our football now and back then . back then we were at begining of a long road that would have a bright end . right now is probably the worse period and darkest one of our football .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
yes i watched all 3 games ..
ostad we scored 1 goals in 3 games ,no disrespect but what you say is like daei and GN blaming zamin o zaman because of their team result :)
at the end our boys were not prepared . they were scared , even some mentionned it .no game plan and we looked like a real amateur team .i know it was our first WC , but still
about 2006 i gave my point of view . TM was ok in my opinion consider how messed up we were with daei issue and federation . i guess no one would expect TM beat or tie portugal
my expectaion was tie with mexico and beating angola . well after two ties we had no hope and last game was formalite . still i think we were better team against angola
again i am not comparing our football now and back then . back then we were at begining of a long road that would have a bright end . right now is probably the worse period and darkest one of our football .
So you watched the whole 3 world cup 78 games ?

we actually scored 2 goals and not one and I don't know what you mean by excuses and comparing it to Daei and GN 's blaming zamino zaman ... yes we had a mental barrier as it was our first world cup and we had to break that taboo of facing world class teams for the first time .... and we couldn't have had it any tougher facing Holland and the south American champions Peru who you put down as a ordinary team which they were not .

As I said this years Euro final sould have taught some of us something ...but perhaps some people wont ...

In 2006 we had a crap goalie ,crap centre half and crap centre forward ,crap coach ,crap fed ...the rest of it was OK though and lets not forget we had the experience of two world cups when we went to Germany .

Feb 22, 2005
What an impressive game Iran played. Very professional. I dont even know if Iranian team of 1978 with Azizi, Daie, Mahdavikia, etc... played as good. Rowsahan played like a European striker.

pleasev watch min 7.55,when cubillas dribbled hejazi,and he almost scored the fifth goal for peruian team.....abdollahi,saved a goal. with a header......cubillas,was the greatest and best south american striker in the moment...in the battle of hejazi,and cubillas,cubillas was a winner...see how he dribbles hejazi,see peru 3rd goal,and see min 7.55.....
then you say,a team with this great technique is an ordinary team?? do you know,how it was tough and almost impossible task,to dribble nasser hejazi? S.korea in pusan,with all his great player,could not even pass hejazi...3 man to man opportunity saved by hejazi in pusan....scotland,with joe jordan,and holland with johan repp,could not even touch hejazi...but see how cubillas,dribble hejazi with his technique......

Dasthaye hejazi,toop ra mighapid..maghe kare har kasi bood hejazi ra dribble konad? AS I remember in history of Iran football team,I do not remember,a player could have dribbled nasser hejazi and score us,except THEOSORE CUBILLAS..who killed our defense,and paralyzed hejazi.....watch min6.40......battle of cubillas vs hejazi....

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
What an impressive game Iran played. Very professional. I dont even know if Iranian team of 1978 with Azizi, Daie, Mahdavikia, etc... played as good. Rowsahan played like a European striker.

exactly....Iran 78,was the greatest team in our history of football.....tell me,who can be substituted for hejazi?no one.....same thing,for the rest of players.....which talent roshan had..after 34 years they have not found any striker like him yet.......did you find some body better than hejazi? what about roshan,nazari,parvin......

azizi,mahdavikia..those even can not compare with our reserved players we had in WC 78.....
we had 3 different national team in 1978....sometimes heshmat,was wondering,whom he should use this time?

they talk about peru,see,its history in WC...in 1970,they got into the quarterfinal and they did a great job,against the best team ever in history of brasil national team,with pele,jerzinho..and etc...brazil hardly could beat them 4-2.....from that WC70,cubillas used to play for peru,same thing hugo sotil,,,,,we played with a peruvian team,that lready has had 8 years experiences in world cup,with 6 players from world cup 1970...those players who reached to quarter final in 1970....

just imagine,hassan roshan,multiply it x3,equal to cubillas......magar mishod baa inha shookhi kard.....on the other hand in WC 1978,16 best teams,had to go to WC..while in 2006(, 32 teams)....so,in WC 2006.MORE crappy teams,had a chance to get into...unlike WC 1978,with just 16 teams...so,according to statistics,you have more chance to play with more crappy teams in 2006 than 1978..........so,you choose portugal,mexico,angola,were our tougher opponents or holland(best team in the world),peru(champion of south america,)or scotland(eliminating england....)

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

exactly....Iran 78,was the greatest team in our history of football.....tell me,who can be substituted for hejazi?no one.....same thing,for the rest of players.....which talent roshan had..after 34 years they have not found any striker like him yet.......did you find some body better than hejazi? what about roshan,nazari,parvin......

azizi,mahdavikia..those even can not compare with our reserved players we had in WC 78.....
we had 3 different national team in 1978....sometimes heshmat,was wondering,whom he should use this time?

they talk about peru,see,its history in WC...in 1970,they got into the quarterfinal and they did a great job,against the best team ever in history of brasil national team,with pele,jerzinho..and etc...brazil hardly could beat them 4-2.....from that WC70,cubillas used to play for peru,same thing hugo sotil,,,,,we played with a peruvian team,that lready has had 8 years experiences in world cup,with 6 players from world cup 1970...those players who reached to quarter final in 1970....

just imagine,hassan roshan,multiply it x3,equal to cubillas......magar mishod baa inha shookhi kard.....on the other hand in WC 1978,16 best teams,had to go to WC..while in 2006(, 32 teams)....so,in WC 2006.MORE crappy teams,had a chance to get into...unlike WC 1978,with just 16 teams...so,according to statistics,you have more chance to play with more crappy teams in 2006 than 1978..........so,you choose portugal,mexico,angola,were our tougher opponents or holland(best team in the world),peru(champion of south america,)or scotland(eliminating england....)
Kheyli afsoos khordam ke oon team dar paayeh enghelab sookht va hichvaght nafahmidim ke chi mishod agar be WC 82 va 86 miraft , with their experience of WC 78 behind them they would have been a tough opponent for any team ,Ghasempour ,Nazari ,Rowshan were all youngsters , our rock solid goalie had another 10 years left in him in 78 , even Abdollahi could have played in 82 when he was 32 years old also Danayeefar was mid 20s and he was a phenomenon for Iran at the world cup ...

Danayeefar was to play his world cup debut game and was to hold Gemmile the Scottish captain and master mind ,and he did a great job on Gemmile , so much so that it was Gemmile who was beaten by Iraj when he went passed him with the ball and scored from a tight angle .

One of the mistakes that Mohajerani made was to play Nayeb agha against Holland ,Danayeefar was much better than him , Nayebagha was the one who played that lousy pass to Gazerani and Vander kerkof intercepted the ball and made that run into our box where Abdollahi tackled him hard for their first penalty...

Iraj could not only play defensive but he was also great in offensive mode , we also had loads of great players like Beshkar ,Barzegari,Khadempir ,Fariba ,Derakhshan ,Panjali etc ... who were all great prospects and ould easily break in to first team ...specially upfront khadempeer could have done much btter than Faraki , Faraki was big but he was too slow and he felt the big stage and never really settled in the games he played ...

any way kasra jan ,many years have passed but as you say that team remains the best we ever had in my opinion too , I would love to see the day our football florish again and we find another bunch of great players like them or better than the 78 team .

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Kheyli afsoos khordam ke oon team dar paayeh enghelab sookht va hichvaght nafahmidim ke chi mishod agar be WC 82 va 86 miraft , with their experience of WC 78 behind them they would have been a tough opponent for any team ,Ghasempour ,Nazari ,Rowshan were all youngsters , our rock solid goalie had another 10 years left in him in 78 , even Abdollahi could have played in 82 when he was 32 years old also Danayeefar was mid 20s and he was a phenomenon for Iran at the world cup ...

Danayeefar was to play his world cup debut game and was to hold Gemmile the Scottish captain and master mind ,and he did a great job on Gemmile , so much so that it was Gemmile who was beaten by Iraj when he went passed him with the ball and scored from a tight angle .

One of the mistakes that Mohajerani made was to play Nayeb agha against Holland ,Danayeefar was much better than him , Nayebagha was the one who played that lousy pass to Gazerani and Vander kerkof intercepted the ball and made that run into our box where Abdollahi tackled him hard for their first penalty...

Iraj could not only play defensive but he was also great in offensive mode , we also had loads of great players like Beshkar ,Barzegari,Khadempir ,Fariba ,Derakhshan ,Panjali etc ... who were all great prospects and ould easily break in to first team ...specially upfront khadempeer could have done much btter than Faraki , Faraki was big but he was too slow and he felt the big stage and never really settled in the games he played ...

any way kasra jan ,many years have passed but as you say that team remains the best we ever had in my opinion too , I would love to see the day our football florish again and we find another bunch of great players like them or better than the 78 team .
great oghab jan,I wrote a comment,about it.....on Welcome to taj club site.page 17,with the picture ......please see it....

Oct 1, 2004
Watch the Iran games from 78 without the rose colored glasses and you'll realize besides 15 minutes in the Iran-Peru match, Iran was man handled and outclassed in every game. The 98, 2006 and even the current TM would beat that team.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Watch the Iran games from 78 without the rose colored glasses and you'll realize besides 15 minutes in the Iran-Peru match, Iran was man handled and outclassed in every game. The 98, 2006 and even the current TM would beat that team.

well,this is your idea,and I can not say anything against it,because I do not know your experience,, ur knowledge about history ofthe iran national team in the past.and also about the other teams in the past,also I do not know your experience about takht-e jamshid cup,and etc.........so,this is your idea...but from my experience and my knowledge,I can easily say,we beat iran 98,and 2006 easily.....I can assure you we are ready to play with 9 players from WC 78 against 11 players from 98,and 2006.....with a great goalkeeper we have,nasser hejazi,we can beat iran98 and 2006 easily...even if we are uneven,in number of players......

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Ghlichkhani once said that the current TM team would beat the 1978 team by 5 goals. He said it on VOA.
well.I know ghelichkhani very well....he is very down to earth gentleman...even if you talk about himself,and praise him,he does not like it,...because he always see himself ,as a khedmatgozare mardom...he is very very very humble(he even is not ready anything to hear from you,whenever you try to praise him,...hossein kalani manner is as same as ghelich..very down to earth......even if I play as a midfielder today,I am sure he will say to me,kasra you are a great player!! how come,you are not invited to national team!!!!??? although when I think about myself,I can see how I am a misery for my team!!!!! be ghole maroof,yare 12 harif hastam.....

when you tell him,you are the scorer of the second goal against israel in 1968,he will say to you,I did not score it!!!all 10 players helped me to score for iran national team....so this his manner.....

I refer you to an interview that ALI jabbari had with khabar on line,and see what he said...he said,no way you can compare the current players with the old one...even when a reporter asked him,about,karim bagheri,and compare him with ghelich..he said,no way...he said,ghelich was able to play in three different lines,and his play was a head and shoulder above bagheri.....when reporter,compare him with today players,he said no way.......

same thing,with hassan roshan interview few years ago,he told same thing as jabbari said....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You mean to tell me that you have watched the whole Iran v Scotland game and saw Iran being man handled and out classed by Scotland ?:--biggrin