Daei basher meter!

Will you celeberate and be Happy if Da King scores the winning goal against Japan

• Yes

Votes: 75 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
only a Daie jahadist would come up with this kinda question. sorry chief, but pure comics!

btw, mods should show consistency!

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
For the first time against Bahrain - Daei did look a bit over-weight and slow.
I hope he drops the extra weight quickly and gets back into form. We need him for this campaign.

Jan 29, 2004
WOW! I can't believe Daei getting 100% support.... I am proud of you people, I was geting worried about some of you but this is good, very good :)

And a big thank you form the Chief Daei Jihadist of ISP :cool:

Nov 29, 2002
But how could you even suggest that any Iranian sports fan WOULDNT love the scenario you have mentioned in the question.

It proves that those people who label those who critisize our hero Ali Daei as "Daei bashers" really don't get the situation...

Nov 29, 2002
jAn e baradar e aziz,

Didnt you understand either of my two pretty simple posts, I said OF COURSE EVERYONE IS GOING TO VOTE YES, I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT MORE THNAN 0.000001 SECOND TO VOTE YES.

I would love for Daei to score the winner in that situation..

Jeez bazzeeyah....

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Why is there all of a sudden a call for moderators to close this thread?!!

How come when people call Daei all sorts of disgusting names, none of you ask us to close the thread?
if you refering about the topic about daei should retire . or not i dont fin any bad word in these 3 words .. but this topic and the guy cheif looking for trouble .. !that is why he always come with stupid comment this is what u should try to get sorosuh .. any way .

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
if you refering about the topic about daei should retire . or not i dont fin any bad word in these 3 words .. but this topic and the guy cheif looking for trouble .. !that is why he always come with stupid comment this is what u should try to get sorosuh .. any way .
i dont see anything wrong with this thread, apart from you trying to cause trouble! i suggest you should stop attacking other people (and calling their opinion stupid) because that doesnt have a place on this forum! ;)

Jan 29, 2004
baba inghadr joosh nayarin, age kheyli narahatin just vote NO and get on with it ;)
I am predicting this will be the first ever 100% poll on ISP something that would be only fitting for Da King :D

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
na baba .. you take it serious dude ..har ki goal bezaneh bezaneh ... i am not like some of u guys who has alergy to some names.. i followed ali daei more than any body else in this forum since even he was part of taksirani of tehran ..... BUT I AM REALIST and not BOT-PARAST just some of u ! hamin!

Status
Not open for further replies.