Daei the next TM coach in case of Ali Abadi's victory

May 21, 2003
Ali Abadi has entered the IFF presidency elections and has the best chance of scoring the seat.

The latest news leaked is that he has already guaranteed Daei's appointment as TM coach to acquire his vote and possibly convince Daei to influence other voters.

We'll hear more about it in the next few days.

What a mess. The Islamic government doesn't want to let go of the IFF(for obvious reasons), at the same time we have a bunch of football oldtimers who have publicly stated that they want to get rid of government's presence in sports. This is somewhat history in the making.

Jun 18, 2005
yup..I dont wonder at all. As soon as its clear Aliabadi is the leading candidate to run for IFF Management, Ali Daei met up with him for 2 hrs today to discuss Iran's sport situation!!!
http://www.isna.ir/Main/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-1003327&Lang=P

ah hate this suck-up personality of Daei and the way connections work in Iran.
Ali Daei is one of the voters. I dont see anything wrong with him meeting with AliAbadi to see what his program or vision is. He cant just vote rooye hava you know.

I also am not going to trust these "rumors". There are other heavyweight candidates running for the same job and would love to make these type of stories just to potentially turn Daei away from voting for AliAbadi.

As I understand it, these folks have set up their own supporting blocs. Daei does not belong to any of them. So there would be that interest to get his vote.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Ali Daei is one of the voters. I dont see anything wrong with him meeting with AliAbadi to see what his program or vision is. He cant just vote rooye hava you know.

I also am not going to trust these "rumors". There are other heavyweight candidates running for the same job and would love to make these type of stories just to potentially turn Daei away from voting for AliAbadi.

As I understand it, these folks have set up their own supporting blocs. Daei does not belong to any of them. So there would be that interest to get his vote.
well candidates announced their program in Parlimant today, so Daei didnt need to go to AliAbadi for it!!

and actually, except AliAbadi and Kafashian, no1 else is the big contender in the election(it was Ajorloo before, until Aliabadi signed up). and already Aliabadi got 50 votes in the first business day,way more than the other two. + kafashian is his employee. and prob gonna give it to Aliabadi at the end, if they qualify to 2nd round of election.

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
لابی علی*آبادی با علی دایی نتیجه نداد

نوروز: «محمد علی*آبادی»،رییس سازمان تربیت*بدنی، و نامزد اصلی انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال كه حضور او نگرانی سایر نامزدها را در پی داشته، صبح روز یكشنبه «علی دایی»،كاپیتان تیم ملی فوتبال، را برای جلسه*ای ویژه به دفتر خود دعوت كرد.

به گزارش خبرنگار نوروز، هدف علی*آبادی از دعوت دایی جلب حمایت وی از نامزدی خود در انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال بود.
علی دایی، بعنوان سرمربی تیم قهرمان دوره قبل لیگ*برتر از افراد صاحب حق رای در مجمع عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال است. گفته می*شود دایی از حامیان «مصطفی آجرلو»، رقیب اصلی علی*آبادی، بوده اما با افزایش فشارها از معرفی وی بعنوان نامزد موردنظر خود، خودداری كرده است.

در این شرایط، علی*آبادی كه نامزدی وی با حمایت اجبارآمیز رؤسای هیات*های فوتبال (وابسته به دولت) همراه است، سعی داشت با جلب حمایت دایی، نشان دهد كه به جز مدیران دولتی، بدنه جامعه فوتبال هم حامی او هستند.

با این حال، اخبار رسیده از بی*نتیجه ماندن تلاش*های علی*آبادی حكایت دارد. چنانكه دایی در مصاحبه*ای كه پس از پایان این جلسه با سایت رسمی سازمان تربیت*بدنی انجام داد، حرفی از انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال و نامزدی علی*آبادی نزد و تنها گفت:« جلسه دوستانه*ای با رییس سازمان تربیت بدنی برگزار کردیم و طی آن راجع به کل ورزش کشور و مسایل مربوط به آن تبادل نظر شد».

Jun 18, 2005
???? ???*????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????

?????: «???? ???*?????»????? ?????? ?????*????? ? ????? ???? ???????? ???????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? «??? ????»???????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ????*?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???.

?? ????? ??????? ?????? ??? ???*????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???.
??? ????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???*???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ?????? ???. ???? ??*??? ???? ?? ?????? «????? ?????»? ???? ???? ???*?????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ???.

?? ??? ?????? ???*????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ????????? ????? ????*??? ?????? (?????? ?? ????) ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?????.

?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??*????? ????? ????*??? ???*????? ????? ????. ?????? ???? ?? ??????*?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????*???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ?????? ???*????? ??? ? ???? ???:« ???? ???????*?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ????? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??».

Damet garm agha Javeed. Didi Niloufar khanom. Ali Daei is not a suck up. :)

In fact he has not decided who he is going to vote for yet. I would be interested to know who he votes for.

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
someone just PLEASE tell me how aliabadi can be even selected

he dosen't know anything about football
he was the guy that said that 11 players were not enough
he was the idiot that said when shoud have plenty more teams in IPL

under him we sucked bad time,

and ajoorloo, even i don't like his rish, he i a good manager and knows about football, how can they sideline him????? he will take a good coach to iran, and he knows whats he doing.

If aliabadi becomes the president og IFF he brings a vatani choch, no dejagageh, no good coach and we will really suck.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Damet garm agha Javeed. Didi Niloufar khanom. Ali Daei is not a suck up. :)

In fact he has not decided who he is going to vote for yet. I would be interested to know who he votes for.
yeah Noruz reporter will report Daei went there to get a job in TM/Federation!!;)

Doesnt matter whom Daei voted for, the imp thing is he will be TM coach in the next 5 yrs(call me "Sakineh" if he didnt!!lol) regardless of who new IFF president is(cuz he knows how to build relationship with anyone in power).

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2003
he dosen't know anything about football
he was the guy that said that 11 players were not enough
he was the idiot that said when shoud have plenty more teams in IPL
I think he also said that the budget for football must be reduced and residstributed to other sports.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I see nothing wrong with Daei being TM coach in four / five years when he has some more experience :)
Experience isnt enough, success is. lets 30 if he can accomplish more glories with Saipa or any other team he leads, and then nominate him as TM coach.
or else Ali Parvin,Maylikohan too have alot of coaching experience, but they have no clue about International/modern football, do they?!

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
Experience isnt enough, success is. lets 30 if he can accomplish more glories with Saipa or any other team he leads, and then nominate him as TM coach.
or else Ali Parvin,Maylikohan too have alot of coaching experience, but they have no clue about International/modern football, do they?!
pls dont compare MK to ali parvin. who won the asian games gold medal for TM in 1990?

Nov 24, 2002
Marhoom Parviz Dehdari.
i know what you mean :)
that was dehdari team + some old timers which loved to join parvin team and didnt like dehdari
that means:
abedzadeh, zarincheh, namjo, pious, marfavi , sarkhab, kermani , fononizadeh ,abhati ,nader mohammad khanifrom dehdari 's team +
and some oldtimers : bayani brothers , panjali, nasser mohammad khani etc