Daie please resign

sarbaz

Bench Warmer
Nov 6, 2002
It is certain that Perspolis's problems are more than just Daie.
Kashani is a IR hezbolahi dayooss who is just steeling money.
Perspolis's current player roster is weak.
But Daie as much respect as i have for him,also proven to us that he is just not ready to be a had coach.
He hsould have been an assistant coach under somone elase for at least 5 years before being the main guy.
Just because Saipa won the IPL 4 years ago with Daie didn,t mean that he is GOD and can do miracles.
BTW a french coach name Laurant made that Saipa team what it was then he was fried and Daie took over.Saipa owed thier IPL title to the frenchman not Daie.
Again I have all the respect in the world for Daie but after his very poor performance in the WCQ games for TM last year that cost us a trip to S.Africa and the lastest results of perspolis that includes 2 wins,2 draws and 6 losses in the past 10 games,i believe he needs to go.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
It is certain that Perspolis's problems are more than just Daie.
Kashani is a IR hezbolahi dayooss who is just steeling money.
Perspolis's current player roster is weak.
But Daie as much respect as i have for him,also proven to us that he is just not ready to be a had coach.
He hsould have been an assistant coach under somone elase for at least 5 years before being the main guy.
Just because Saipa won the IPL 4 years ago with Daie didn,t mean that he is GOD and can do miracles.
BTW a french coach name Laurant made that Saipa team what it was then he was fried and Daie took over.Saipa owed thier IPL title to the frenchman not Daie.
Again I have all the respect in the world for Daie but after his very poor performance in the WCQ games for TM last year that cost us a trip to S.Africa and the lastest results of perspolis that includes 2 wins,2 draws and 6 losses in the past 10 games,i believe he needs to go.
I 2nd that

ps: Lorant ( former saipa coach is german not french)

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Correction: Niether Lurant nor daei won that Championship. It was the linesman from Ardabil ,negating good goal by esteghlal Ahvaz that won it for them!