DAII JAN

turbo

Bench Warmer
Jan 10, 2003
London
wat happened to the rest man? my father is a fan...i keep clickin on ur advert for a few mins everyday hopin that you put next episodes up but no luck :(

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
turbo jaan, unfortunatly the click rate has been horrible, we really cant afford, as you see we were forced to also take out 3 movies ! hopefully it will pick up soon, so we can put it back. sorry about this, but all we ask is a simple click and yet people dont ! i know you click, and i thank you for that. but one or 2 is really not enough to cover the server cost.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Turbo jaan,

Part 8 of Daei Jaan Napoleon is being released today.

We are going back to the frequent updates and additions of websites in the month of July, so check back for more Daei Jaan and movies everyday, and don't forget to support us by clicking on our ads.

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
Pooya said:
turbo jaan, unfortunatly the click rate has been horrible, we really cant afford, as you see we were forced to also take out 3 movies ! hopefully it will pick up soon, so we can put it back. sorry about this, but all we ask is a simple click and yet people dont ! i know you click, and i thank you for that. but one or 2 is really not enough to cover the server cost.

wont the advertiser withdraw its adverts if there is too much clicking-talk.

if so, it was nice idea to write in persian so advertiser remains clueless, hehe