Daily casual military threats agains Iran thread

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Israel for many reasons cant damage the facilities enough to render them useless. One, Their strike packiage of F-15 and F-16's cant carry big enough bunker buster ordanances that can penetrate the underground facilities. Two they don't have the range capability to attack with their current fleet. They simply lack the airborne tankers to provide enough fuel for their fighters/strike packiage conduct such long range interdiction and return. Just interms of geographiocal terms it's not easy. Logistics and the range makes it hard for Israel.

However the US with it's 30,000 pound bunker busters and long range B-2 stealth bombers can and will do it with success.The US has the logistics and the warfare capability to suppress all the AD sites along with early warning and command and control centers to pull it off. What people forget here is that it's not the nuke facilities, the attacking force needs to destroy the Tactical air bases, command and control centers and all the facilities like the missile silos and other sites that will be used in response by the regime.

Last edited:

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Israel for many reasons cant damage the facilities enough to render them useless. One, Their strike packiage of F-15 and F-16's cant carry big enough bunker buster ordanances that can penetrate the underground facilities. Two they don't have the range capability to attack with their current fleet. They simply lack the airborne tankers to provide enough fuel for their fighters/strike packiage conduct such long range interdiction and return. Just interms of geographiocal terms it's not easy. Logistics and the range makes it hard for Israel.

However the US with it's 30,000 pound bunker busters and long range B-2 stealth bombers can and will do it with success.The US has the logistics and the warfare capability to suppress all the AD sites along with early warning and command and control centers to pull it off. What people forget here is that it's not the nuke facilities, the attacking force needs to destroy the Tactical air bases, command and control centers and all the facilities like the missile silos and other sites that will be used in response by the regime.
Atleast a good unbiased post from you. I agree that US is the only force that can stop Iranian nuke program, and no one else.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia

Sounds like a reasonable military assessment.

Oct 18, 2010
the daily threats are nothing new and have been going on for quite some time by now.what is getting more clear now after the failure of the syria gambit is that iran has got it's enemies in a state right where they wanted them.confused,disoriented and scared.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
SOURCE: WMD

TEL AVIV – U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf and Arab intelligence services have noted the establishment of Iranian missile launch sites aimed in the direction of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, according to Egyptian and Jordanian intelligence officials speaking to WND. The U.S. and Arab countries are investigating whether Iran has a working plan to retaliate not only by firing missiles at Israel but by targeting Qatar and Saudi Arabia in the event of a U.S. or Israeli strike on Tehran’s nuclear infrastructure, the officials said.

The officials further said they believe Iran estimates that striking oil and gas resources in Qatar or Saudi Arabia would raise more pressure on the Obama administration to stop an Israeli offensive than only targeting Israel. They said they believe Qatar and Saudi Arabia could be primary targets even if it is only Israel that strikes Iran. The information came as Iran claimed Sunday it obtained a “massive” number of new long-range missile launchers.

Iranian state-run television quoted Defense Minister Gen. Ahmad Vahidi as saying the new weapon components delivered to Iranian military units would allow them to “crush the enemy” by simultaneously firing a large number of long-range surface-to-surface missiles. While the missile deliveries could not be immediately verified, Iran said the projectiles have ranges of more than 1,200 miles, putting both Saudi Arabia and Qatar within range.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Bihonar, why are you posting from WND ? You know what WND is ? It is basically a fantasy website where its editors make up imaginery scenarios.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Just imagine the uproar if we reversed the country names in the headline:

Israel -> Iran
US -> Russia
Haaretz: Israel and U.S. generals draw up theoretical scenario for attack on Iran

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...-scenario-for-attack-on-iran.premium-1.526562
Just imagine that the situation was the reverse, and for over 30 years, day and night, there are chants of death to Iran in the U.S. and Israel. Imagine in every church in the U.S., in front of U.S. government officials, military officials and the President, the crowd says death to Iran. Imagine that every five minutes when the U.S. President makes a statement that pleases the crowd, the crowd says praise the Lord and death to Iran with their feasts in the air, and the U.S. President shows pleasure or repeats the same words. Imagine you have billboards all over US and Israel saying death to Iran. Imagine people burning Iran's flag and walk all over it every week. Imagine that U.S. and Israel blame Iran for every unfortunate event or shortcoming. Imagine that in every speech, the President of U.S. refers to enemy as a short code for Iran.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Bihonar, why are you posting from WND ? You know what WND is ? It is basically a fantasy website where its editors make up imaginery scenarios.
It's always good to look at all available sources my friend without prejudice - we can always do independent verification if other sources confirm later. Thanks for correcting btw, it should be WND not WMD.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
Just imagine that the situation was the reverse, and for over 30 years, day and night, there are chants of death to Iran in the U.S. and Israel. Imagine in every church in the U.S., in front of U.S. government officials, military officials and the President, the crowd says death to Iran. Imagine that every five minutes when the U.S. President makes a statement that pleases the crowd, the crowd says praise the Lord and death to Iran with their feasts in the air, and the U.S. President shows pleasure or repeats the same words. Imagine you have billboards all over US and Israel saying death to Iran. Imagine people burning Iran's flag and walk all over it every week. Imagine that U.S. and Israel blame Iran for every unfortunate event or shortcoming. Imagine that in every speech, the President of U.S. refers to enemy as a short code for Iran.
Your point is well taken. But if I new US and Israel had not started a war in the past 250 years and that I had the largest nuclear arsenal in the world and I spent more on my military every year than the next 13 countries combined, I wouldn't worry about their hollow chants that much at all. They can chant death to this and death to that until the cows come home. They only make themselves look like idiots and justify my REAL aggressive designs towards them in the eyes of the world.

Now imagine that Iran had occupied both Mexico and Canada, had her warships all around the US, had blocked all the countries in the world from making banking transactions with the US, and stopped US from selling its goods abroad, was causing medicine and food shortages in US, had even "accidentally" shut down a passenger Airbus plane near US and given the ship captain a medal after he returned to Iran, imagine Iran had a militarily attacked over 50 countries after WWII, the Iranian secret service had been involved in assassination plots of over 40 world leader since 1950's including Mossadegh, Che Guevara, both Castro brother, Salvador Allende, Jawaharlal Nehru, Patrice Lumumba, ..., imagine if Iran had overthrown a democratically elected US government and installed a military dictator puppet to rule over US for 30 years, imagine that Iran had killed 3 million Vietnames in a war over a bogus reason that had turned out to be lie afterwards, imagine in Iran had gone to war in Koreas and killed/injured over 4 million people most of the civilians, imagine if Iran had developed the first nuclear weapon and used nuclear weapons on civilian population in a war it knew was going to end anyways, imagine if afterwards Iran had sent her scientists there to study the effects of radiation on humans, ...

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Your point is well taken. But if I new US and Israel had not started a war in the past 250 years and that I had the largest nuclear arsenal in the world and I spent more on my military every year than the next 13 countries combined, I wouldn't worry about their hollow chants that much at all. They can chant death to this and death to that until the cows come home. They only make themselves look like idiots and justify my REAL aggressive designs towards them in the eyes of the world.

Now imagine that Iran had occupied both Mexico and Canada, had her warships all around the US, had blocked all the countries in the world from making banking transactions with the US, and stopped US from selling its goods abroad, was causing medicine and food shortages in US, had even "accidentally" shut down a passenger Airbus plane near US and given the ship captain a medal after he returned to Iran, imagine Iran had a militarily attacked over 50 countries after WWII, the Iranian secret service had been involved in assassination plots of over 40 world leader since 1950's including Mossadegh, Che Guevara, both Castro brother, Salvador Allende, Jawaharlal Nehru, Patrice Lumumba, ..., imagine if Iran had overthrown a democratically elected US government and installed a military dictator puppet to rule over US for 30 years, imagine that Iran had killed 3 million Vietnames in a war over a bogus reason that had turned out to be lie afterwards, imagine in Iran had gone to war in Koreas and killed/injured over 4 million people most of the civilians, imagine if Iran had developed the first nuclear weapon and used nuclear weapons on civilian population in a war it knew was going to end anyways, imagine if afterwards Iran had sent her scientists there to study the effects of radiation on humans, ...
Israel is only 65 years old.

US had not set foot out side her borders until 1917 WW1, even then she was tricked and goaded to a war which in reality was European war. Exact same thing applies to WWII.

Khomeini the leader of Iran openly and publicly declared war against US. Their embassy which is sovereign territory of any nation inside the host country was overrun by militant forces and staff was taken hostage.

Iranian Gov. conducted multiple assassinations inside US soil.

Iranian Gov. has funded, trained and equipped multiple militant groups who were fighting against NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan. Moghtada Sadr, Shia Death Squad and many other terrorist groups.

Dr. Mosaddegh was not assassinated. He died in his bed in Ahmadabad

Jawaharlal Nehru was not assassinated. He died in hospital due to heart attack.

Castro brothers are still alive.

Che Guevara was executed by Bolivian president.

Rest of your post is nothing but beating a dead horse. You might want to rethink your reasoning, cliché’ is truly tiresome.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
Motori-jan,

Please read my post a little more carefully. I did not say that the assassinations were successful or that even they were attempted. I only said that "the US was involved in assassination plots". And actually it is not me that making this claim, it is out there for you to research and find out. So yes, Che was killed in Bolivia.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
That's not practical in the long term. The US has been doing exactly what you said concerning Iran for the past 35 years. As a superpower its authority has been constantly challenged by the Islamic Republic. The US is not the challenger. It's the challenged. In a game of gigantic weapons and destructive force, a loner puppy has no business barking at a pack of wolves. They will eventually tear it apart. The puppy would be wiser to go find a couple of mates, reproduce and gather a large enough pack to face the wolves. Islamic Republic leaders can't even understand that much. They're fucking stupid.

At this point, almost nothing is going to prevent an attack on Iran. Not even giving up the nuclear program. It's the price this nation will have to pay for its ignorance. The writings repeatedly appeared on the wall, yet nothing of significance was done.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
"Iranian Gov. conducted multiple assassinations inside US soil."

motori-jan,

I am aware of one assassination carried out by a regime element in US very early on. It was by that African American guy in D.C. who ended up living in Iran and still is in Iran and he played the Doctor in the movie Ghandehar. If you know of "multiple assassinations inside US soil" carried out I would be very interested to know.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
"Iranian Gov. conducted multiple assassinations inside US soil."

motori-jan,

I am aware of one assassination carried out by a regime element in US very early on. It was by that African American guy in D.C. who ended up living in Iran and still is in Iran and he played the Doctor in the movie Ghandehar. If you know of "multiple assassinations inside US soil" carried out I would be very interested to know.
There was an Iranian air force pilot who flew a F-4 Phantom and defected to KSA was gunned down in SoCal and died at the seen. If you search in the net you will find more and some with compelling evidence.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
There was an Iranian air force pilot who flew a F-4 Phantom and defected to KSA was gunned down in SoCal and died at the seen. If you search in the net you will find more and some with compelling evidence.
There was another f-14 pilot who defected and the poor guy was gun down somewhere in Europe. Sweden or somewhere near there.