Death

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Maryam said:
im just scared im guna be stuck in some coffin wid all da nasty sooks and insects crawling over me .......ewwwwww
imagine how scared the soosks and insects would be if they were in the same coffin as a dead person ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
no, not for myself! cuz I experienced near-death situation twice already..

Im scared of other people,around me,dying though.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
not at all, I just hope that when the time comes it's least painfull and I have already asked close friends and family to not mourn for me but rather celeberate the good times together. all that said, it doesn't mean I am ready to go anywhere yet.

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
im not scared of death itself. bc I see it as a begining of the next stage . but iam scared of not seeing her again .. that make me to apresiatemore the time i have with her more .

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
bijanS jaan, you are truly a very kind hearted gentleman.

Nilou jaan, how were you close to it? automobile accident? if i may ask.

well, definitely not sacred but concerned on how it'll happen.
it's easier OR you care less to think of it when no one is depending on you.

anyway, i wanna see my grand children all three of 'em--- and be the best Mamani they could possibly ask for. ;) :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't really know what to say! I try not to think about it! :rolleyes:

Niloufar said:
no, not for myself! cuz I experienced near-death situation twice already..

Im scared of other people,around me,dying though.
Really?? :eek: Can you say what happened and your experiences? Cause I have a friends who did die for 6 seconds when he was 6 but the doctors managed to bring him back to life! He says suddenly in his thought everything and all the happenings in in life started to go backwards. (he started to remember everything from that moment and backwards till he was back to life again)! Is that what happened to you too?