Dehnamaki IRIB Interview

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
What do you guys think of this guy? He said some harsh words toward IR in his interview with IRIB3. Watch all 7 parts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcUy7KRpO28&feature=related"]YouTube- 1 Dehnamaki Tells IRIB, You don't have the courage to show the Truth Part 1 of 7[/ame]

Oct 18, 2002
He is one of the leaders of the attackers on university dorms in 1999, and a top figure in Ansar Hezbollah group. His beef with the IRI is that IRI is not radical enough and Islamist enough for him!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
He is one of the leaders of the attackers on university dorms in 1999, and a top figure in Ansar Hezbollah group. His beef with the IRI is that IRI is not radical enough and Islamist enough for him!
I think it was a week or so before the election when he was in the airort giving speech to Basiji volunteers who wanted to go to Gazeh !! :)

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003

the last thing we want is this mofo saying
"I am changed now....I am a liberal now"
wearing a tux and posing red carpet photos!!!

:confused:

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
recall that when terrorist idealogue, Qazvini ( known as Abbasi) came out attacking "IRI" , many here as well as LA based TVs were all excited too......

Or when haddad adel magically got selected to the parliment (with the help of emdad gheibi), some here attacked me for exposing him, calling him an educated intellectual member of regime ( someone even gave him all the praise in the world for suggesting gerd loghme :) as substitute for a hamburger:) )

It is the nature of what they say or do and ,not what you want or wish to hear, that counts!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I agree with you guys ke inam yeki az khodeshone vally why do you think IR would let him talk like this in live TV? Mikhan melato gool bezanan? Ya vaghian ozashon engadr gharash mish shodeh ke yeki be yeki be goh khordan oftadan?

Feb 17, 2009
all i know about this guy is that he is a basij and has fought in the iran iraq war and is the director of a famous iranian war movie

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
*ir toou nishe oon mojry. "dAshtam interent search mikardam...yeki az quote haaye tokhmi aghaa ro notice kardam"

And toffff to soorate oon Dehnamakie Makhmalbaaf-wanna-be.

Get a grip guys. They are allowing some very minor criticisms to be said towards the 'nezaam' in order to calm down the mass of Greens- in their own pathetic world of course.

Jul 28, 2007
About 8-9 years ago, during the print media festival (jashnvareh matbooat) in Tehran, my brother and I got in to a fight with Deh namaki and one his nochehs in "ya lessarat al hossain" booth. it was a mayhem, lots of people came to our supprot and we managed to escape the scene. While in their booth we shouted that "Foroohars'" blood is on their hands and the fight started.
In madar jendeh ha ro bayad dooneh dooneh avizoon kard. Period.