Dejagha...

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
ajab goali zad. damesh garm. in like 30 second after hanover goal lol. where is hash? is he on the bench again? damn magat

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Now, this is FUNNY shit. Look at the Alborz trash paper's title:

How is this a DHANKAJI to SEHIONISTS? loooooooooooooool

Mr. Goodarzi and Mrs. Shaghayegh comes to mind. :D

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
If he keep improving like this... he will get to German's National team...., and he'll prove he made d right choice...
i dont think that's for me or u to say... he is iranian. born in iran. parents are iranian. has Tehran tatooed and Ashkan tatooed on his arm. that shows that he feels a strong connection to his homeland. it's true that with Germany he'll have greater chance of winning trophies. but playing for your national team is about patriotism and not selling out..........playing for 70 million ppl who love u or for 80 million people who dont love u nearly as much, many of them only bcuz ur hair is black.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah what a niiice header by him!! he was also brilliant throughout the match. most of Wolfsburg's attacks were initiated by him. he'll surely get a good Kicker grading this week.

Hashemian wasnt even on the bench. Read the full match report on ISP front page. :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
i dont think that's for me or u to say... he is iranian. born in iran. parents are iranian. has Tehran tatooed and Ashkan tatooed on his arm. that shows that he feels a strong connection to his homeland. it's true that with Germany he'll have greater chance of winning trophies. but playing for your national team is about patriotism and not selling out..........playing for 70 million ppl who love u or for 80 million people who dont love u nearly as much, many of them only bcuz ur hair is black.
oh comeon now, what did the so called 70 million, did for Derakhsahn when he was at Hospital? give me a break dude, Iranians are sooo GHADR NASHNAS, they dont care about you, Ashkan made the right choice, he is a PRO. in PRO world you only care of improving your game, this whole BS about patriotism is BS in today's world. Do you think you love iran and you are patriot? then go live there and help build iran, we are a funny nation, all of us run away from that country, living in our million dollar homes in US , Canada and Europe yet we call our self patriots !!!! so i guess i am a seller 2, since i am working in Canada and didn't go back to Iran to work when i was offered a job?

Nov 13, 2005
you guys talk like this
but ashkan is probably enjoying it right now because he is getting some tough support from the iranian papers for what he did
he is probably feeling the iranian blood inside him right now
imagine how hard he will play in TM if he gets a chance

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
i went and watched them when they played in Azadi (when i was in Iran) and bought their jersey? what do fans usually do for their team?

and what does the question have to do with my post? i didnt say he should or shouldnt play for Iran, all i said before was either he should love to play for TM or just fuck off and go play for Germany, and it seems he has made his decision, good for him, he obviously doesnt feel Iranian enough to play for TM, as you say he is a sellout like the rest of us, except nobody begged me to come to Iran and work for them.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
would you go back if they did begged you ? an honest answer please, regarding what you do for TM players, Derakhshan passed while i was in Iran, hardly anyone cared or was at the hospital, Zandi played for iran , what did he get? anyone in their right mind would chose Germany over Iran, as a Pro. player would you want to play against Malta or France? as i said the whole patriotism is DEAD, this is a pro world now !

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
my honest answer, i would go if they begged me to join any national team, to me thats different than a job, they dont even have to beg. As a pro player i would like to play for a good club team, but as an Iranian i would like to play for Iran. Again, in my heart i feel more Iranian than anything else, but Ashkan probably feels different. You can call me a sellout for leaving Iran but i definitely would go back if i knew i would be put to good use and not just be a tool for the regime to make more money, i would go back if i could bring a smile to millions of young Irani kids.

In a year im going to be a geophysicist, why would i help this regime steal more of our natural resources, the people get nothing out of it, almost all the money from those fields goes to the mullahs, so no i would not help them out. You could say the national team is mismanaged and what not, but at the end of the day, eleven players play the game, same way Bagheri, Azizi and Daei played the game without a coach and took us to the world cup. At the end of the day, it does way more good than harm, you could make millions of Iranians happy for just one day in their otherwise shitty lives.

regarding the players, what does Giggs get out of playing for Wales? What does Eto'o get out of playing for Cameroon? they get the satisfaction of playing for a country thats their own. So Ashkan in my book is German, and thats what i said at the beginning.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Just scored Wolfsburg's second goal less than a minute after Hannover had tied it.

Hashemian not on the pitch....

Nice goal by Ashkan. Do we still like him? I do.
Ashkan here, Ashkan there, Ashkan everywhere!!!

Farzadoo jan, Thanx for the news and thanx for some members opinion on the issue, specially Pooya.
Sure Ashkan can play for Germany and should do so, BUT...............

1- In Germany Ashkan is just 1 among many! Not even sure if he is needed for the team for more then couple of games, but for Iran he will mean alot and he will play a central key figure to bring TM to higher levels.

2- In worldclass football, Ashkan is only an avrage player (maybe a bit better then avrage but nothing more) and the only reason why we all follow/followed his devalopment is/was the fact that he is/was Iranian. Thats all!

But what use for us to be "Kaaseye daaghtar az aash", when the guy doesn't recognize our nation as his nation????

He made it very clear at his last interview.
That makes him a "non Iranian", and to be honest, you guys could put up threads about ANY players instead of him and try to follow them instead!!!

I guess I make a thread about Hassan Salihamidic next time! ;)
It may be as "usefull" to follow as Ashkan (I'm not Iranian/Deutschland über alles) Dejageh!

So guys lets leave the guy alone, before "halemoon az harchi Ashkane baham bekhoreh"!!!

:sorry:

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2003
Ashkan here, Ashkan there, Ashkan everywhere!!!

Farzadoo jan, Thanx for the news and thanx for some members opinion on the issue, specially Pooya.
Sure Ashkan can play for Germany and should do so, BUT...............

1- In Germany Ashkan is just 1 among many! Not even sure if he is needed for the team for more then couple of games, but for Iran he will mean alot and he will play a central key figure to bring TM to higher levels.

2- In world football is Ashkan only an avrage player (maybe a bit better then avrage but nothing more) and the only reason why we all follow/followed his devalopment is/was the fact that he is/was Iranian. Thats all!

But what use for us to be "Kaaseye daaghtar az aash", when the guy doesn't recognize our nation as his nation????

He made it very clear at his last interview.
That makes him a "non Iranian", and to be honest, you guys could put up threads about ANY players instead of him and try to follow them instead!!!

I guess I make a thread about Hassan Salihamidic next time! ;)
It may be as "usefull" to follow as Ashkan (I'm not Iranian/Deutschland über alles) Dejageh!

So guys lets leave the guy alone, before "halemoon az harchi Ashkane baham bekhoreh"!!!

:sorry:
Right on the money.