Derailed thread. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
۴ سپتامبر ۱۹۷۴،بازیهای آسیایی تهران،اولین بازی ایران و بحرین،که منجر به پیروزی ۶-۰ ایران بر تیم*** بحرین شد.عکسی*** از روانشاد غلام حسین مظلومی در جدال با دروازبان بحرین.
به امید اینکه شاگردان کیروش نیز همین نتیجهٔ افتخار آمیز را کسب کنند.درود بر بچه***های ایران و کیروش.

iran va bahrain.jpg

May 9, 2004
بحرین دو تا بازی دوستانه برگذار کرد که نتایج عجیبی اورده
در بازی اول اردن را یک بر صفر شکست داد
در بازی دوم عربستان را چهار بر یک برده !!!ا
هرچند که بازیهای دوستانه ملاک نیستند ولی با تغییراتی که بحرین در تیمش بعد از جام خلیج فارس داده
به نظر می اید تیم نسبتا بهتری از ان تیم است که در بازیهای خلیج فارس شرکت داده بود

Dec 30, 2014
بحرین دو تا بازی دوستانه برگذار کرد که نتایج عجیبی اورده
در بازی اول اردن را یک بر صفر شکست داد
در بازی دوم عربستان را چهار بر یک برده !!!ا
هرچند که بازیهای دوستانه ملاک نیستند ولی با تغییراتی که بحرین در تیمش بعد از جام خلیج فارس داده
به نظر می اید تیم نسبتا بهتری از ان تیم است که در بازیهای خلیج فارس شرکت داده بود
I think that is more a reflection of the SA and Jordan teams. Bahrain should not be a problem, though they have been problematic at times. I hope I am right.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
I think its a complete waste of time to try to distinguish between west asian teams including Iran. They are all more or less on the same level today. Bahrain beats SA, SA beats UAE, UAE beats Bahrain, Qatar beats Bahrain, Bahrain beats Jordan, Jordan beats Iran...and on and on. They are all on the same level and the daily form and pure luck will decide who wins games. This situation however means Irans football has not developed any further since 1978 while others did catch up enormously.

Teams to watch are the old and well known asian powerhouses like Korea, Japan and Australia and i would count China and Uzbekistan in as well. China is not the same old team that used to lose to Iran on regular basis and Uzbekistan is basically a european team with all those players of russian background.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I think its a complete waste of time to try to distinguish between west asian teams including Iran. They are all more or less on the same level today. Bahrain beats SA, SA beats UAE, UAE beats Bahrain, Qatar beats Bahrain, Bahrain beats Jordan, Jordan beats Iran...and on and on. They are all on the same level and the daily form and pure luck will decide who wins games. This situation however means Irans football has not developed any further since 1978 while others did catch up enormously.

Teams to watch are the old and well known asian powerhouses like Korea, Japan and Australia and i would count China and Uzbekistan in as well. China is not the same old team that used to lose to Iran on regular basis and Uzbekistan is basically a european team with all those players of russian background.
Waste, you are comparing Iran who has been to WC to other West Asian teams. bikhial baba Bikhial...

We should be able to take care of Bahrain. they are the weakest team in the group, If we can't win against Bahrain, we don't deserve to even advance.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It is probably going to be a very ugly game but when is it (Pacific Standard Time) and what is the date? I have a feeling it's either going to be a like an ugly 1-0 win by Iran or Iran can really open Bahrain up like Swiss Cheese and beat them like Australia beat Kuwait 4-1. Three of the most complete teams by Asian Standards are hosts Australia, Japan and Iran is in that mix as well. I wouldn't quite put KSA and South Korea on the same level as those two. I'm going to say the game ends somewhere in the middle it won't be an offensive firework but it won't be a 1-0 game either. South Korea was only good under Gus Hiddink. They sliped a bit they are no longer an Asian Giant they are good and they are talented but they can't finish and Saudi lost some of it's luster as well. It used to be they had no problems at least qualifying for the world cup. Not anymore.
I say Iran wins by a two goal margin 2-0 or 3-1 and if we can't beat sorry Bahrain, we might as well pack our bags and head back to Tehran. Our boys better not repeat the mistakes of the past TM teams and take Bahrain lightly or they will end up like the 2002 team. I scoped Bahrain out on AFC.com they have been playing better football I think their only recent loss came at the hands of Qatar 1-0 but other than that they won their games and they did well in the Asian Cup qualifiers. Plus, you know they always have one or two players who if you don't mark, can cause serious damage to us.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I don't see any auzie citiies and I don't know what time zone they are in. Anyways I know 2000 is 8PM their time because I know how to tell military time but I don't know the time difference between Auzie and Pacific Standard. Also, does anyone have a link where I can live stream the game for free? I don't have Iranian satellite anymore.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bahrain sucks. We only give them credit because of that one game !!
If Iran plays the same as the last 3 games in world cup qualification, Bahrain doesn't have a chance.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
It is boiled head and shank of pig/pork, but some use head of cow or lamb, it works too!

I will delete this clip, apparently the clip perceived supportive for some of the members.
Thank You!

Last edited:

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Iran's World Cup team would beat Bahrain fairly easily. The problem is insufficient preparation and the absence of Pejman Montazeri and possibly Khosrow Heidari. This team is not likely to be as cohesive or as physically strong as the one in the World Cup. That said, I expect its performance to improve with every match as long as there are no extraordinary incidents or results that are devastating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.