Design concept: If Iran's cheetah jerseys didnt suck ...

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Pendar jaan- Great Designs. I wish you could influence Uhlsports and IFF to change the design to one of your designs. I like the Green the best but I think the White is Classy too.

Thank you,

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
@Behrang jan, congratulations! How exciting. I added two newborn t-shirts to the store with that and also a cheetah design. Please let me know if you want any of the other designs on them.

@Pooya jan, I made the number on the back editable, so you can change it to 07 or any other number you like :)

@Shahinc, we have simplified versions of the cheetah design on the site on t-shirts and other types of apparel. Unfortunately the vendor we currently work with does not have soccer jerseys.

@Kambujieh jan, thanks so much for your support. Unfortunately the vendor we currently work with does not have actual soccer jerseys, so we can't produce those concept jerseys exactly as they appear. But we do have t-shirts and other types of apparel with that design. We are looking to see if we can find a different vendor for printing soccer jerseys.

@BijanS, thanks for the kind words. Not sure how feasible it is to change the official TM jersey in the time left to the World Cup, but at least there's still time for fans to look good while cheering Iran ;)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Pendar, great stuff as usual. Quick question though, I noticed that none of the baby stuff has 0-3 months and the smallest you could get was 6 months. Is it possible to have a 3 month option for some of the stuff such as this design (http://iranianapparel.spreadshirt.com/-I12727401). Just had the first kid last week and need to get him some proper gear for the games. :)
Tabrik migam Behrang jan. :)

Looking forward to read his posts ASAP. :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have a question instead of Iran on the back of the jersey can you get a custom name and is 00 just the default number can you get another number? If I was going to this world cup(went to the last one in Germany), I would defiantly buy those jerseys over the ones that are available to us and I really like the red ones. Can you make an alternate red on red kit (red shorts and red jersey)?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Pendar joon, got the stuff delivered today - many thanks bro, they all look and feel awesome. Haven't tried them all, but the white TM 2014 jacket looks great. I'll wear one of the t-shirts later today to Super Khorak to do some advertising for you! ;)

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
just received my 4 tshirts today, and my brother received his yesterday, both very happy with them, if anything look a bit better than advertised! thanks for sorting out my shopping for brazil! :)