Did Ali Karimi really say this??

May 14, 2003
CA
I saw this on another site and was wondering if anyone has the clip for it:

در مورد بازيكنان تراكتورسازى گفت: بازيكنان تراكتورسازى آرزو داشتند روزى مرا از نزديك ببينند و هميشه در روياهاى خود مرا مى ديدند! يكشنبه 26 مهر 1388

It was the interview after the Traktor-Estil game.

May 14, 2003
CA
Here is some more news on that:

اخبار کوتاه
ISN - باشگاه تراكتورسازى از على كريمى به عنوان بازيكنى كه از نظر اخلاقى در تيم هاى مختلف با مشكل مواجه شده ياد كرد.مهدى فاطمى، مدير روابط عمومى باشگاه تراكتورسازى در گفت و گو يكى از خبرگزارى ها درباره قضاوت داوران در هفته هاى اخير براى تراكتورسازى اظهار داشت: يك تيم يك هفته زحمت مى كشد و هواداران نيز به اميد پيروزى تيم خود به ورزشگاه مى آيند اما داوران به راحتى اين زحمات را به باد مى دهند. او افزود: از كميته داوران مى خواهيم ديگر داوران را محروم نكنند. چون ديگر اين اعتراض ها هيچ فايده اى ندارد. براى مشخص شدن حق تراكتورسازى حتى نيازى به برنامه ۹۰ نيست. به اين نتيجه رسيده ايم كه شايد دست هايى پشت پرده باشد. مدير روابط عمومى باشگاه تراكتورسازى ادامه داد: يك پنالتى براى پرسپوليس گرفته نشده و همه عالم و آدم را به هم ريخته است. اگر يك دهم مشكلات داورى بازى هاى تراكتورسازى را تيم هاى پرسپوليس و استقلال داشتند تاكنون مسعود عنايت را بركنار كرده بودند. فاطمى در ادامه در مورد على كريمى و مسائل به وجود آمده در بازى مقابل استيل آذين گفت: تا زمانى كه كعبى از بازى اخراج نشده بود هواداران تيم تراكتورسازى شعارى نمى دادند اما على كريمى سر اين جريان بد اخلاقى كرد و هواداران ما هم شعار « كريمى يادت باشه دايى سرورته » را سر دادند. سپس كريمى بود كه هواداران را تحريك كرد. وى تاكيد كرد: كريمى بازيكن خوبى است اما ارزش هاى اخلاقى او به اندازه ارزش هاى فنى او خوب نيست. او به هر تيمى رفته به دليل اخلاقش مشكل ساز شده است و در آينده هم در همين تيم استيل آذين به مشكل خواهد خورد از او به كميته انضباطى شكايت مى كنيم . مدير روابط عمومى باشگاه تراكتورسازى درباره تغيير ساعت بازى خاطرنشان كرد: در برنامه ابتدايى به ما اطلاع دادند كه ساعت بازى ۱۶ و ۵۰ دقيقه است اما بعد تغيير پيدا كرد. اين تغيير زمان يا به خواست فدراسيون بوده يا باشگاه استيل آذين. نام ورزشگاه را هم كه در كمتر از ۲۴ ساعت از بازى متوجه شديم. به نظر مى آيد چنين تصميم گيرى براى سرگردانى هواداران تراكتورسازى در بين شرق و غرب و تهران بوده است. با همه اين بى برنامگى ۱۰ هزار هوادار به ورزشگاه تختى آمدند.
دوشنبه 27 مهر 1388

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't really agree with Teraktor's management. Karimi has had motivation and public-relations issues before but he has rarely had disciplinary issues with his clubs.

He once got kicked out of his UAE or Qatar club (not sure which) and that's it. Other than that he's been fairly quiet.

I think some fans in Tabriz brought too much of their Turkish gheyrat to the stadium. Akhe Daei be in bazi che marboot?

Anyway, this is pretty normal stuff that happens all over the world, but our media not having the freedom to discuss real issues has to resort to such lowly reports to fill pages.

Oct 1, 2004
I don't really agree with Teraktor's management. Karimi has had motivation and public-relations issues before but he has rarely had disciplinary issues with his clubs.

He once got kicked out of his UAE or Qatar club (not sure which) and that's it. Other than that he's been fairly quiet.

I think some fans in Tabriz brought too much of their Turkish gheyrat to the stadium. Akhe Daei be in bazi che marboot?

Anyway, this is pretty normal stuff that happens all over the world, but our media not having the freedom to discuss real issues has to resort to such lowly reports to fill pages.
Karimi in the late 90s had horrible discipline issues. From minor issues like smoking to bigger ones such as hit and run accidents and his infamous beating of the referee that got him banned for a year from international football.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I've wanted a Azari team in IPL for a long time. Tabriz may have the best stadium in Iran, and Azari fans are going to be very supportive of their own teams which is good for growth of football locally. Teraktor Sazi fans, however, really need to mellow out. In their home game against Esteghlal, after Majidi scored, they seemed to throw at him whatever object came in handy and hit him, too. If you recall, he played the rest of the game with bandage on his head. I didn't see the Estil-Azeen game, but if they treated Karimi half as bad as Majidi, he has a right to be upset. On the other hand, you'd expect Karimi to act more professionally. Let the issue be taken up by the disciplinary committee. No need to fan the flames by making deargatory remarks towards fans and/or players.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Teraktor players probably hit him a lot (and perhaps took some cheap shots at him) and he said that out of frustration. No big deal.. superstars do get hit a lot when they play against "no name" players.