Diet Question

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
i never been good at dietin nd stuff i been asking alot around but everyone keep giving me different answers Huh...
basically i train 3 times a week wrestling, and work out 4 times week in the gym i usually work out in the morning and my wrestling is afternoons so monday and thursday i train in the morning nd i go to wrestling trainin afternoon nd i take saturdays and tuesdays off for recovery

my problem is diet i just cant find a right balance if i start eatin very little i get really weak in wrestling and if i eat the way i eat i not gonna loose weight and get on the right weight cat.
im 80 and i need to be 74 by mid may i just need some tips if anyones good in here with dieting

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
The key is several small portions of food. Evenly space out 5 - 400 calorie servings of food. Try to keep it high fiber and a good balance of carbs/protein/fat. A good ratio is 50/35/15%

Try to keep your intake of any processed food or refined sugar to a minimum if you cant eliminate it completely.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
try eating stuff high in fiber like wheat makes u fuller and oatmeal with full fiber .multigrain

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
The key is several small portions of food. Evenly space out 5 - 400 calorie servings of food. Try to keep it high fiber and a good balance of carbs/protein/fat. A good ratio is 50/35/15%

Try to keep your intake of any processed food or refined sugar to a minimum if you cant eliminate it completely.
thanks mate i just donno how to get the numbers for calorie nd stuff i mean i eat 2 piece of chicken breast 2 hours before my trainig how amma suppose to know how much calorie am takin in :-/?

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
thanks mate i just donno how to get the numbers for calorie nd stuff i mean i eat 2 piece of chicken breast 2 hours before my trainig how amma suppose to know how much calorie am takin in :-/?
U need carbs man. Have some brown rice with it. You are going to be very weak if you dont have carbs before you train. Protein load after you train...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
you can always wear a garbage bag while training or sit in the sauna ;)

just kidding

try to eat 5-6 smaller meals per day as Farbod said, that way you never pig out and burn off the most fat since your body never goes into starvation mode.

aside from that it's not rocket science, you have to find the right amount of calories to eat so you lose weight a little at a time.