Dirty side of footbal and fifa

reza_na

Bench Warmer
Dec 29, 2003
Vancouver
Came across this video, thought it would bring back memories. Obviously Painful ones.
[video=youtube;3a9t1eWhYIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a9t1eWhYIE[/video]

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I personally do not count 2002 as an official World Cup. It was nothing but disgraceful from start to finish. After the events of the recent Asian Games in Korea, I'm convinced Korea should not host any more events as they clearly lack the most basics of sportsmanship and hosting.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I personally do not count 2002 as an official World Cup. It was nothing but disgraceful from start to finish. After the events of the recent Asian Games in Korea, I'm convinced Korea should not host any more events as they clearly lack the most basics of sportsmanship and hosting.
What about the elite 8 game Korea v Spain where the dirty refs disallowed not only one goal but two anytime Korea and Turkey are in the final four and Korea, Turkey, USA and Senegal are in the elite 8 shows how much of a joke the tourney was.

reza_na

Bench Warmer
Dec 29, 2003
Vancouver
What about the elite 8 game Korea v Spain where the dirty refs disallowed not only one goal but two anytime Korea and Turkey are in the final four and Korea, Turkey, USA and Senegal are in the elite 8 shows how much of a joke the tourney was.
I have nothing against Turkey, they played well and deserved what they got, if anything they got screwed against brazil in the group stage when the Korean Ref sent alpay off due to some Oscar winning performance by Rivaldo....
As for Korea I remember the Italy game like it was yesterday, that fat ass Ref could have worn a shirt that said "they bought me" And Trapp. going crazy on the sideline and giving it to the match officials. But having said all of that if Vieri puts that open net in we wouldn't be talking it about it now. :drunk::drunk: out of all people I didn't expect him to miss a sitter.
[video=youtube;62B0UBFUdk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62B0UBFUdk0[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have nothing against Turkey, they played well and deserved what they got, if anything they got screwed against brazil in the group stage when the Korean Ref sent alpay off due to some Oscar winning performance by Rivaldo....
As for Korea I remember the Italy game like it was yesterday, that fat ass Ref could have worn a shirt that said "they bought me" And Trapp. going crazy on the sideline and giving it to the match officials. But having said all of that if Vieri puts that open net in we wouldn't be talking it about it now. :drunk::drunk: out of all people I didn't expect him to miss a sitter.
[video=youtube;62B0UBFUdk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62B0UBFUdk0[/video]
Actually, I feel the same way but what I am saying is the fact that Turkey made it to 3rd places proves how weak the tourney was. They actually had some decent players like Hakan Suker and Hassan Sash but it goes to show the difference this world cup the 3rd place team was Holland and Brazil was the 4th place team. The quality of football was much higher but ya Turkey played well I"l give them their ups I"m just saying in a normal tourney, Turkey doesn't go that far.
I remember that Italy game too ya if Vieri puts that one in it's a different story but I think Spain got hosed more than Italy they got not one but two goals waived offsides. It's almost impossible to come back from being cheated out of not one but two goals.

reza_na

Bench Warmer
Dec 29, 2003
Vancouver
^^^
ya I know what you mean, it was a weird WC, all the top teams went out in group stage or very early on, Holland wasn't even at the WC.
Trapp. failed miserably at this wc and euro 2004 with Italy. I never liked his tactics and antics.