Dirty Wars Documentary

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It is very easy to dispel any indication that you are an AL-Qaeda fan. All you have to do is to show as much indignation and passion for a two year old who was shot 4 times by the Taliban and then killed his parents. I looked for your posts to see what you thought of it. Sadly, you skipped right over it and decided it is more important to besmirch Americans than defend the child against Al-Qaeda.So I may have to conclude that...
Baba, god bless America, thank you for saving the kids life all around the world ...

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Funny enough, this documentary was sent to me by my American friend who is republican
He is more American than American's themselves :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
by the way I found it on youtube
[video=youtube;6Oxx2wMs_Xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6Oxx2wMs_Xw[/video]

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
there is no way in hell a person that trained in a Cessna plane can fly a huge plane into Pentagon.
I'm a disbeliever of the official story on Pentagon yet I disagree with your claim. It's very much within the capabilities of an ordinary aviation enthusiast with minimal flight training to fly a 757 into buildings even smaller than Pentagon. It's not sub-atomic science. It's quite easy.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I'm a disbeliever of the official story on Pentagon yet I disagree with your claim. It's very much within the capabilities of an ordinary aviation enthusiast with minimal flight training to fly a 757 into buildings even smaller than Pentagon. It's not sub-atomic science. It's quite easy.
You go drive a 18 wheel trailer and drive it from east of Toronto to west of Toronto and then park it perfectly between two cars, then I will say you are right ;)
You know how to drive right ?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Bi-honar jan,
Actually I thought about it last night and I am not going to continue this discussion any more, the fact is most people are relatively successfully living in USA and Canada in this forum and they find it disrespectful to tell them about the other side of story. Somehow they even might consider you an Al'Qaeda fan to say America enter the war for the sake of their own benefit !!
But I make one point and won't continue this anymore, there is no way in hell a person that trained in a Cessna plane can fly a huge plane into Pentagon. I will never believe it.
I have heard 100 times in media that these guys were trained for few months in Florida.
It's not about being successful or not bro (no one is born successful and hell I still consider myself a loser ;)) and it's certainly not disrespectful to examine the other side and I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly don't look at anyone that brings up conspiracy theories as not being intelligent or being a terrorist sympathizer. I've said this many times before and I'll say it again, I like a conspiracy theory just as much as the next guy, but that does not mean I'm going to believe everything I see in a YT video or read about in a written piece as factual or the truth. The onus is on us to sift through the details and compare them to the official story.

On that note, you skipped over a very relevant and important FACT in my previous post about AA flight 77 to be saying still that "there is no way in hell that a person that trained in a Cessna plane can fly a huge plane into Pentagon." A person that trained in a Cessna DID NOT fly the plane into the Pentagon. Hanjour had his FAA Commercial Pilot License, meaning he was certified by the FAA to have received the theoretical and practical training to fly a commercial airliner - the was in the 90's. In the early 2000's he received extensive training from a multitude of flight schools in the US including simulator time flying a 737 and a terrain mapping run over the Hudson River. He had all the manuals for a 757 and was well versed in the systems of that particular aircraft. And he didn't exactly fly a plane into the Pentagon, he crashed it - even at that not so accurately as he came in very low at first and took out light posts and other objects on the ground.

If you're telling me that it's implausible for someone with an FAA commercial pilot license and so much training to make just two easy turns and then descend and crash, then I should not be getting on another plane for the rest of my life and expect the pilot to take off safely, make complicated maneuvers to align with the flight path, align with a runway at the end and land the plane safely - it almost sounds like that would take a miracle! ;)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It's not about being successful or not bro (no one is born successful and hell I still consider myself a loser ;)) and it's certainly not disrespectful to examine the other side and I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly don't look at anyone that brings up conspiracy theories as not being intelligent or being a terrorist sympathizer. I've said this many times before and I'll say it again, I like a conspiracy theory just as much as the next guy, but that does not mean I'm going to believe everything I see in a YT video or read about in a written piece as factual or the truth. The onus is on us to sift through the details and compare them to the official story.

On that note, you skipped over a very relevant and important FACT in my previous post about AA flight 77 to be saying still that "there is no way in hell that a person that trained in a Cessna plane can fly a huge plane into Pentagon." A person that trained in a Cessna DID NOT fly the plane into the Pentagon. Hanjour had his FAA Commercial Pilot License, meaning he was certified by the FAA to have received the theoretical and practical training to fly a commercial airliner - the was in the 90's. In the early 2000's he received extensive training from a multitude of flight schools in the US including simulator time flying a 737 and a terrain mapping run over the Hudson River. He had all the manuals for a 757 and was well versed in the systems of that particular aircraft. And he didn't exactly fly a plane into the Pentagon, he crashed it - even at that not so accurately as he came in very low at first and took out light posts and other objects on the ground.

If you're telling me that it's implausible for someone with an FAA commercial pilot license and so much training to make just two easy turns and then descend and crash, then I should not be getting on another plane for the rest of my life and expect the pilot to take off safely, make complicated maneuvers to align with the flight path, align with a runway at the end and land the plane safely - it almost sounds like that would take a miracle! ;)
You are absolutely right about that, I just checked that -- If in fact, Hanjour did fly it, he could have accomplish it but still I think a hard task without hitting the ground first but very possible.
But there are much more facts that are neglected:
[1] The size of the hole is small for a plane that big
[2] There are multiple cameras in Pentagon where they were replaced and the footage wasn't given to anyone
[3] There are no parts of the plane anywhere, where other crashes show that big part of planes still remains
At the end of the game, none of them are in 9/11 commission report
Even if Al Qaeda is responsible for all of this, shouldn't these facts be investigated in your opinion ?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Back to the documentary, please watch minute 49-51 -- even if the whole documentary is pure BS, that one minute is mind blowing, the fact that anyone in USA can be arrested without the right to lawyer and there is a secondary law that allows the president or anyone to kill you without considering your rights. Unwritten laws

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
So what about 1500 engineers and scientist that say there should be an independent investigation about 9/11, by the way, this is what Americans are saying not me :D

[video=youtube;xTDFt5MM01M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xTDFt5MM01M[/video]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
[video=youtube;F0IBuFHNZ5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F0IBuFHNZ5Y[/video]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
[video=youtube;dRJRN3PnjuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dRJRN3PnjuQ[/video]

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
But there are much more facts that are neglected:
[1] The size of the hole is small for a plane that big
[2] There are multiple cameras in Pentagon where they were replaced and the footage wasn't given to anyone
[3] There are no parts of the plane anywhere, where other crashes show that big part of planes still remains
At the end of the game, none of them are in 9/11 commission report
Even if Al Qaeda is responsible for all of this, shouldn't these facts be investigated in your opinion ?
These are all very good questions bro and there are answers for all of them. I typed up a nice detailed response for you last night but ISP crashed before I had a chance to press post, so Ill do the short version here. As far as 2 and 3, there were plenty of plane parts scattered across the site and although the security camera video was not immediately released, it was eventually released in 2006 under the Freedom of Information Act. You can get the short version of the official account on Wiki under American Airlines Flight 77 where you can also see a couple of pictures of the plane parts and watch the actual videos of impact from two different security cameras.

If you want to get a more detailed analysis of the official events, the following article is a GREAT read, although it can be very technical at times: http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/

I also strongly recommend taking a look at the following link to compare the damage from a C-130 crash into a regular apartment building with the similarly sized 757 into a heavily fortified building like the Pentagon. This crash actually happened in Iran: http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/c130crash.html

Another good video to watch is a test the US government did in the 80s crashing an F-4 Phantom into a concrete barrier to test the concrete walls around US nuclear facilities where the F-4 pretty much vaporizes on impact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk

After reading/watching all of these, if you still have ANY doubts, ask yourself this simple question. If this was not a plane crashing into the Pentagon, then what was it? Is the damage consistent with an explosion from any known bomb or missile? The answer should be a resounding no because there's no sign of an explosion which sends energy waves in all directions, rather than a plane crash where the majority of the energy travels along the original path of the plane.

The only thing that is slightly unexplained in most of the unbiased analysis is the size of the hole that you brought up. To understand this, keep in mind that the cabin width of a 757, where the majority of the energy would have been focused) is only 12 feet. Also keep in mind that unlike a bullet, the cabin of a 757 is not solid. As the nose of the plane (which has a lot of mass and is even smaller than 12 ft.) punches a hole through the exterior wall, you're trying to push a larger non-solid cylindrical object which is designed only to withstand atmospheric pressure through that hole. This causes the section to collapse on itself, rather than creating a much larger hole. To visualize this, imagine drilling a hole in drywall slightly smaller than the size of a straw and then trying to push the straw into that hole. You're not going to make the hole bigger by doing that, rather the straw is going to collapse on itself as it passes through that hole. It's simple physics.

So what about 1500 engineers and scientist that say there should be an independent investigation about 9/11, by the way, this is what Americans are saying not me :D
Add yourself and me to the list too and let's make it 1502! :)

As I said before, there's no question that all the facts were not released and there are lots of inconsistencies. There was a great program on the Passionate Eye (I think) on CBC that examined a lot of these. You may be able to find it if you look around on the web - highly recommended since it's done by real journalists doing real investigative journalism work for one of the best news outlets in the world.

But none of that changes the fact that if certain people in the establishment or outside of it went to such great lengths to set something like this up, they would have had a much easier time setting it up exactly the way it went down than faking or hiding missile strikes. There are so many places in the ME where you can set up a kiosk, offer people a few thousand bucks or just a chance to carry out jihad on Americans and you'll have lineups to Timbuktu - all you needed for this was less than 50 volunteers. don't you think that's a much easier task than to pay so many people on US government payroll to stay quiet or put a different spin on what happened?!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bi-honar jan, with only doing 10 second search, there are debris in the flight crash in Iran, some should be inside and some outside the building.
Please click on the small links on the bottom for seeing the photos of the crash, somehow I can't upload the pictures any more !!
http://www.1001crash.com/index-page-description-accident-Iran_C130-lg-2-crash-8.html#bas

About the building hole, I think you are incorrect, the plane has wings and they should create damage on the building even if according to you it crumbled inside.
This is the picture that you sent me in the link provided:

But this is not what occurred, you can go watch the videos on youtube, when it crashed the building, the was only one hole in the building and the rest of it (the red region) occurred because of the later fire it caused and the building collapsed.
Also, If the videos were legit, why didn't they release it the same day ? why did they remove all the cameras ? They released it in 2006, the only obscure video. Come on man, if there was nothing on those videos, there is no way it would have taken them 5 years to release them + that is not in the commission report either.

Now I tell my side of story to you, in 1999-2000 I had the privilege to work on testing the air traffic control system of Canada as a co-op student. When I worked on this project, I always saw military guys from USA and England coming there and they were so restrict on the software testing, not only on the bugs but more importantly on the protocols. The protocols are uniform across both countries. So I tested the software for 8 months and I know a lot about air traffic controls. Within 1 minute of no response from a plane, the military in both USA and Canada are informed, within maximum 10 minutes (max max max more like 5 minutes) the plane is intercepted in the air by military planes. I also found the NORAD protocol so you don' think I am BSing:
http://physics911.net/noradfaa-hijack-intercept-protocols/
You don't understand how serious the army are about this and how many times the military have practices these scenarios. All the military airports in USA are designed to satisfy this protocol, Now I have seen this with my own eyes. Certain area such as white house and Pentagon have much more strict rules, something like 2 minutes interception. But in September 9/11 not a single of these protocols were executed, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Fucking BS. It even sounds stupid to the foundation of North America Military that was preparing itself for any object coming from any source including Russia for decades. No my friend, I can't accept that because I have seen the protocols and the execution of them myself. There was some help from inside, no doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
You didn't look at any of those links, did you?! ;)

Again, there's no shortage of debris from a plane and pictures of it inside and outside the building immediately after impact - as long as you're willing to look for them. And again, you're treating the plane and its wings and fuselage as solid objects, whereas in reality they're just thin gauge aluminum held together by rivets - otherwise a 757 would never get off the ground. If you take an empty coke can and throw it at a brick wall exactly what kind of damage do you expect to see in the wall that you would expect more damage from the wing tip of a 757? Forget all that, where's the gaping 100 ft. hole that you're expecting to see in the picture of the 10 story apartment building in Tehran after a C-130 crash? Can you even find a hole in that pictures as large as the one in the Pentagon?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I am not sure what you are trying to say? That no plane crashed into Pentagon? Then where did AA 77 go? Where are the passengers? Don't tell me it is with MH 370.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You didn't look at any of those links, did you?! ;)

Again, there's no shortage of debris from a plane and pictures of it inside and outside the building immediately after impact - as long as you're willing to look for them. And again, you're treating the plane and its wings and fuselage as solid objects, whereas in reality they're just thin gauge aluminum held together by rivets - otherwise a 757 would never get off the ground. If you take an empty coke can and throw it at a brick wall exactly what kind of damage do you expect to see in the wall that you would expect more damage from the wing tip of a 757? Forget all that, where's the gaping 100 ft. hole that you're expecting to see in the picture of the 10 story apartment building in Tehran after a C-130 crash? Can you even find a hole in that pictures as large as the one in the Pentagon?
I put the picture that you sent me in your link explaining the whole in Pentagon is created by the wings according to the 9/11 report but that is not the case man. The report is wrong.
I am not saying that whether a missile or a bomb exploded (which I don't dismiss it) but I am saying that the official story has so many flaws in them that were never even considered in 2003.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I put the picture that you sent me in your link explaining the whole in Pentagon is created by the wings according to the 9/11 report but that is not the case man. The report is wrong.
I am not saying that whether a missile or a bomb exploded (which I don't dismiss it) but I am saying that the official story has so many flaws in them that were never even considered in 2003.
There's nothing in there about holes being created in walls by the wings my good man - in fact it explains in great technical detail why you would not expect to see a lot of damage to the walls (being heavily reinforces and lined with 5" thick limestone) from the wings - just remember throwing a coke can at a brick wall. I don't know if you saw this illustration in there (although I think they have it slightly offset to the right), but honestly as an aerospace engineer and someone who works with thin gauge metal on almost every project, I have seen absolutely nothing that suggests this was anything other than a large plane crashing into the building - whether it was AA flight 77 is another story, but this damage is consistent with a large plane flying into the building at a high velocity and not at all consistent with damage from any bomb or missile I know of or a much smaller plane as some have suggested (below is also a picture of damage from Cessna flying into a house):

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There's nothing in there about holes being created in walls by the wings my good man - in fact it explains in great technical detail why you would not expect to see a lot of damage to the walls (being heavily reinforces and lined with 5" thick limestone) from the wings - just remember throwing a coke can at a brick wall. I don't know if you saw this illustration in there, but honestly as an aerospace engineer and someone who works with thin gauge metal on almost every project, I have seen absolutely nothing that suggests this was anything other than a large plane crashing into the building - whether it was AA flight 77 is another story, but this damage is consistent with a large plane flying into the building at a high velocity and not at all consistent with damage from any bomb or missile I know of or a much smaller plane as some have suggested (below is also a picture of damage from Cessna flying into a house):

Well I accept your argument as a aerospace engineer, so you as an expert tell me that such a small hole can indeed be from a plane, okay accepted. But consider this:

FEMA's report gives an account of the final approach and crash of the jetliner with the following details.

[1] The 757 approached at about 780 ft/s (532 mph)
[2] During the approach the plane rolled slightly to the left.
[3] The left wing struck a piece of construction equipment that was about 100 feet from the Pentagon's facade, 0.1 second before impact.
[4] The left engine struck the ground at about the time the nose struck the facade.
[5] The impact of the fuselage was centered at about column line 14.
[6] The left wing passed below the second floor slab, and the right wing crossed the slab at a shallow angle.
[7] The impact removed first floor exterior columns from column lines 10 to 14.
[8] The impact severely damaged first floor exterior columns on column lines 9, 15, 16, and 17.
[9] The impact destroyed the second floor exterior columns on column ine 14 and its adjacent spandrel plate.
[10] Facade damage extended to the fourth floor on both sides of the impact area, but did not extend above the third floor over the central impact area.
[11] The E-Ring structure deflected downward from an expansion joint on column line 11 south to the exterior column on column line 18.
[12] All five levels of Ring E between column line 8 through column line 18 collapsed about 20 minutes after the impact.

So in your expert opinion, does this match with your theory ?