Disturbing pics from badhejabi crackdown

Jun 18, 2005
If they are arazel and obash which they looked to be then they have every right to round them up. The police has to be concerned for the safety of citizens.

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
WTH man . I was watching IRINN and these guys ARE drug dealers. NOT BAD HEJABI OR OTHER CRAP. Stop twisting the truth.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
If they are arazel and obash which they looked to be then they have every right to round them up. The police has to be concerned for the safety of citizens.
And how do you know that these actions will lead to less people become razl?
Did khalkhali's actions led to lower crime rate?

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
WTH man . I was watching IRINN and these guys ARE drug dealers. NOT BAD HEJABI OR OTHER CRAP. Stop twisting the truth.

WTH are you talking about hommieeee???
Since when has IRIN, IRIB have become the voice of the truth?/?

IT is VERY SIMPLE either this people have done something wrong and illigal (LIKE drug dealing)then there is proof against them, if this is the case they should be taken to court and sentenced to jail or death, or being fined, like in any other normal, civilized country. Draging these people on the street and forcing AFTABBEEE in their mouth and humaliate them, and then letting them go (They will let them go I'll bet you since they have nothing against them) is just retarded. This is just a case of ROO cam KONI and HUMALIATION.
ARAZEL and OBASH basically means LATO LOOT (in true sentence), however IRI considers anybody who is against them to be ARAZEL and OOBASH, I remember a few years ago when student were demonstrating against IRI, the IRIB news would call them "ARAZEL and OBASH"

END OF THE STORY

raminio05

National Team Player
more pics of the so called arazel and OBASH.....

http://www.farsnews.com/plarg.php?nn=M243678.jpg
This is in Tehran right?
This is dispicable. This is not by any means a usefull or justified form of government, even if these guys were causing all kinds of trouble in the neighborhood. They are really trying to scare the public right now. Theyre trying to send a message, "go against us and this is what happens to you." Fole_Penalt put it best, this is the revenge of the uglies. Damn ogdeyee pieces of crap.