Do we need a Leader?!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
One of the foundations of governance under Islamic republic has been creating mistrust and division among Iranians by sowing doubts and questioning people’s motives, which frustrate all efforts and force any opponent to resign and disconnect to their own corner. Another element of mullahcracy is lack of all forms of security, including personal security and financial security. For instance, with the expression of any dissent mullahs feel it’s their right to confiscate their belongings and raid their homes! This is all mullahs care about: material things (and lust). IR thrives in chaos. In time and with the victory of order over chaos, reason over rage, love over hatred, and hope over despair, a new order will necessarily unfold in Iran which guarantees peace and all forms of security including financial security. That along with using Iran’s vast resources for the good of its people will improve the fortunes of all its citizens.

In the meantime, people must refrain from being drawn into fringe discussions, division and violence, because mullahs will defeat them again with their centuries long experience in those things. People for freedom and justice must stick to their own values which frankly are good and worthy: love, reason, respect, accountability, liberty, unity and justice.
Enjoy your post and true but I know for a fact the silent observers who are practically passive supporters will not look at R Pahlavi plan. It's like selling them promise of heaven or US, they've been duped before.

I haven't myself and it's fingertips away. What they need is something palpable and pushed not as R Pahlavi plan but as the master plan, what collectively everyone has to believe and what will rescue all from this economical and living misery. These silent observers must get involved for quicker overthrow and destroy of IRI, there the common people but have major power in terms of numbers and eventually vote. You win common people and you will get to whatever the goal is.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I got the impression that it was more than just his plan, but supported by others as well. Reza Pahlavi is a key figure in this revolution as he is very genuine, has good ideas, doesn’t force them unto others, and is a consensus builder. While there are many great protagonists in this revolution, some of whom the majority don’t even know yet, my guess is that other key figures including opposing elements inside the regime will naturally coalesce around him. And someday very soon, the Iranian nation will discover just how sinister and evil the mullahs really were in their Islamic revolution.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
‏هرکی بهت گفت اعتراضا لیدر نداره بهش بگید
خمینی به پزشکای اطفال گفت بیشتر درس بخونید تا بزرگترا رو هم بتونید درمان کنید

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I got the impression that it was more than just his plan, but supported by others as well. Reza Pahlavi is a key figure in this revolution as he is very genuine, has good ideas, doesn’t force them unto others, and is a consensus builder. While there are many great protagonists in this revolution, some of whom the majority don’t even know yet, my guess is that other key figures including opposing elements inside the regime will naturally coalesce around him. And someday very soon, the Iranian nation will discover just how sinister and evil the mullahs really were in their Islamic revolution.
Great no doubt others will be involved, give input and finalize.
Since you sound like you looked into it (not putting you on the spot but curious) ,,h ow do you see if after a new Gov is established. What do commons can expect in terms of life and finances getting easier on them.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
If you’re asking me if you should run and buy property, I honestly don’t know!😊 Of course I have no more information than anyone else, but I agree that having a transitional government in place is absolutely necessary and likely taking shape as we speak. In spite of all its attempts at distraction and suppression, the days of Islamic republic are numbered. When it collapses, the transitional government can step in and keep things organized. In addition to running the country it will have to organize a constitutional assembly, and a referendum to decide the form of governance. Getting these right, especially the constitution, is absolutely crucial as not to allow a repeat of the amendments of the constitutional revolution. Although this time culturally and politically people are too savvy to revert to past bankrupt ideologies.

Economically, I believe if the collapse is swift, the Toman would not collapse, still it may be necessary to drop a couple of zeros, and it’s better to use Toman as the currency as opposed to riyal which is a smaller fraction, like dollar and cents. Better still would be to introduce a new currency like the DARIC which was the first gold coin and the first bimetallic monetary standard by the Persian empire known for its gold. Interestingly enough they also established a lower value silver coin known as Siglos which translates to Shekel in Hebrew.

I imagine substantial investment coming in either from frozen funds or the Persian diaspora eager to return and serve the motherland. Also, sanctions and ongoing friction with the world ending will reveal substantial amount of upgrades needed in many neglected industries. As well, IR’s investment in regional wars or terrorism will be directed inward towards neglected corners of the country, environmental initiatives, industries, mining, a country thirsty for development. All of these will create many new jobs and a period of sustained economical growth. Iran was already becoming an economical power house at the end of Pahlavi era, now with a much higher and more progressive population it will flourish. The challenge will be to keep inflation in check. After decades of astronomical inflation under IR, people will be yearning for low Hoveyda era inflation.