Do you believe in "Pizzagate" and similar conspiracy theories?

Do you believe in "Pizzagate" and similar conspiracy theories?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 26, 2006
I have repeatedly been called a paedophile for posting the infographic below. I hope this thread is kept open as long as it is respectful, because I think it is important when someone, repeatedly, accuses another person of being a paedophile. As long as we are polite, we can debate these issues. I think this is important, and I don't think it should be something which can just be swept under the carpet.

I don't know much about Pizzagate, but apparently it is a theory that went viral in the 2006 election cycle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

It seems that some of these are propagated by reddit, e.g. the Wayfair theory that furniture is named after kids as they are smuggling kids somehow. It seems these theories are born when one person has a bit of knights-move thinking/psych disturbance and in the current era this can seed any conspiracy theory which fits a narrative, propagated by movements like QAnon and sites like 4chan etc....

I am not going to talk about the rules of this forum - if it is OK to repeatedly call someone a paedophile then fine, up to you (though I do hope you appreciate that some people don't like being called paedophiles, if it is not too rude of me to say...). But I am just interested in others' thoughts. Do you believe in these conspiracy theories?

"The whole forum can see your support for Pedophilia, and the fact that I shamed you for it, and decide for themselves who the degenerate is."

Can you vote and please explain whether you believe in these or not? It is a public vote so I hope those who believe in these theories can explain their stance for the rest of us to learn their beliefs. Many thanks indeed.

1624485976989.png

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
while I don't believe conspirarcy theories I dont' also believe the mainstream media either. The truth is something in the middle.

Jan 26, 2006
while I don't believe conspirarcy theories I dont' also believe the mainstream media either. The truth is something in the middle.
I don't think many trust the mainsteam media at the moment, but the problem is when people then believe the narratives of whichever alt media they choose. Everyone can create their own story and it is easier to frame things. That's how these conspiracy theories can grow. And they can be very harmful to society, as we are seeing at present. We are more divided as societies than we were ten or twenty years ago.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't think many trust the mainsteam media at the moment, but the problem is when people then believe the narratives of whichever alt media they choose. Everyone can create their own story and it is easier to frame things. That's how these conspiracy theories can grow. And they can be very harmful to society, as we are seeing at present. We are more divided as societies than we were ten or twenty years ago.
What do you mean as we ?
Humans ? Americans ? Europeans ? How do you assess that ?

Jan 26, 2006
This is the Wayfair theory btw:

https://www.newsweek.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-cabinets-scandal-1517013

It seems all these theories come out of the imaginations of basement-dwelling anonymous Reddit users.

"Is it possible Wayfair involved in Human trafficking with their WFX Utility collection? Or are these just extremely overpriced cabinets? (Note the names of the cabinets) this makes me sick to my stomach if it's true," redditor PrincessPeach1987 posted on Thursday, alongside a screenshot from Wayfair's mobile website featuring four storage cabinets—products named Neriah, Yaritza, Samiyah and Alyvia—that cost between $12,699.99 and $14,499.99."

1624572976612.png

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Sure they need to do an investigation for sure. If there were kinky stuff going on in the pizza shop they could have changed their whole operation within a day or so before people started attacking them as well. That's a possibility as well. I mean they would be really stupid to continue doing their dirty stuff once the news is out.

I think the Pizza is definetly code for some dirty stuff these guys are doing and from the wikileaks emails I've read it doesn't seem like they're talking about Pizza.

This guy also appeared on Alex Jones show defending the Pizza Shop but if you listen closely you can see how this guy lies so much. He says he had heard about the pizza's being good and that's why he decided to got here with his kids. I mean are you telling me that this guy didn't hear about the scandal few days ago. And then he witnessed the gunman walking to the store and it didn't cross his mind to run away. He says he didn't hear any gun shot or anything but he saw the guy used the gun to unlock the door. I mean come on. So many lies !!!

Jan 26, 2006
Sure they need to do an investigation for sure. If there were kinky stuff going on in the pizza shop they could have changed their whole operation within a day or so before people started attacking them as well. That's a possibility as well. I mean they would be really stupid to continue doing their dirty stuff once the news is out.

I think the Pizza is definetly code for some dirty stuff these guys are doing and from the wikileaks emails I've read it doesn't seem like they're talking about Pizza.

This guy also appeared on Alex Jones show defending the Pizza Shop but if you listen closely you can see how this guy lies so much. He says he had heard about the pizza's being good and that's why he decided to got here with his kids. I mean are you telling me that this guy didn't hear about the scandal few days ago. And then he witnessed the gunman walking to the store and it didn't cross his mind to run away. He says he didn't hear any gun shot or anything but he saw the guy used the gun to unlock the door. I mean come on. So many lies !!!

The moon casts cool light no questions about it. This is another easy experiment that anyone can do. If the moon does not reflect the "Warm" light of the sun, then there must be a big hole in the Globe theory.

Good job bro that's how we figure out things instead of googling them and taking them as truth. Cheers.

1624573545909.png

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
The moon casts cool light no questions about it. This is another easy experiment that anyone can do. If the moon does not reflect the "Warm" light of the sun, then there must be a big hole in the Globe theory.

Good job bro that's how we figure out things instead of googling them and taking them as truth. Cheers.

View attachment 44202
No your confused, most likely because you have no bothered to read a whole book on the subject, but rely on anti-islamic sites to educate you. When you want to open your eyes I suggest you read the whole book and not sentences taken out of context to promote a hate filled agenda.

Jan 26, 2006
No your confused, most likely because you have no bothered to read a whole book on the subject, but rely on anti-islamic sites to educate you. When you want to open your eyes I suggest you read the whole book and not sentences taken out of context to promote a hate filled agenda.
^ the guy who was on Alex Jones is a lawyer but the strange thing is that he went there once and was there for only one hour and can tell us everything about the place? I don't think so. There is something fishy or why not bringing an employee from there and see what he says instead of a one-timer guest?

And I agree with you that they are not that stupid to do those stuff there anymore even IF they did it there. But an investigation is really needed of people such as Podesta and not the pizzeria in my opinion.

Jan 26, 2006
when people talked about the basement of the pizzeria based on a couple of photos the owner had Instagram'ed, the media made fun of people saying this is only a one story building and there is no basement, but now this video is out.. here it comes. There is actually a tunnel right below the comet pizzeria. (Dupont tunnel) How about that?

1624573880495.png

Jan 26, 2006
What a crock of shit indeed.. the GUNMAN, who the media used to start their Fake news attacks on people and about the person who entered the pizzeria with a gun......was "Fake"

1624573907675.png

Jan 26, 2006
^ so you debunk it because you eat pizza? just curious.

I know life is great for most of you who have no worries nor any children but children do disappear every day without being found and those who have kids are and should be concerned of every little thing as it does not only happen to our neighbors but it could happen to us too.

But it does actually depend on where you order your pizza.. :)

I post one more:

And the news is not only this video because there are 100's and I cannot post all of them, so do your own research.

here is NY times which is covering this to defend this guy and the pizzeria. Why would they be the first to pick this news? this is their first step of "Fake News" banning attempt by the government that they have started to promote and which they are pushing now..
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/te...king-site.html

^ there has been a very similar situation in another Pizzeria called Dojo Pizza a few months ago in St Luis. They did arrest the owner. The media is just totally quiet about this which makes it very very suspicious don't you think? and it is not only Hillary but a whole big gang. This is happening wether people like it or not. We have to fight these animals or there will be no safe future for any children.​
There is much more into this than is told. so let's wait and see.

and have you ever even thought why the Comet pizza would be mentioned in Podesta emails leaked by Wikileaks? or why would they have a pedophile sign in their logo?? and the other secret talks and codes about their parties? all that is not mentioned at all in your news articles. can you elaborate why?

now watch this from an independent media reporter and not a MSM:

A question to you guys

any of you have read any of the Wikileaks emails? please advise. because it all started from there so hence all the speculations and confusion.

or what is your take on them? do you think they are real or fake?

I just need a simple answer, do not philosophize this please just a simple yes or no, I am not asking why.

^ so there is some truth to them. In this case, it is just very naive to think that there is nothing wrong and that these high profile democrats just love pizza so much and talk about it passionately in every chance they get!! I am not accusing anyone but I think there is ground for investigation which will help stop crazy citizen arrest attempts as well as this happens when the police ignores the concerns of citizens.

Any ways, here you can search the Podesta emails:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

and here are some of the emails about the pizzagate in this page:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-d...-emails_112016

I don't like AJ that much and I suspect him at times but he sometimes talks about the truth and this is definitely one of them. Watch and understand why the pedophilia is a truth you have to live with in the world. make sure you know this if you have or plan to have children.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
What a crock of shit indeed.. the GUNMAN, who the media used to start their Fake news attacks on people and about the person who entered the pizzeria with a gun......was "Fake"

View attachment 44204
FBI recently started an investigation into infowars which is being run by jones so I wouldn't be surprised if they told him to make a deal with them and publish this video in order to get them back off.

Alex Jones could be very well a CIA schill where he exposes some stuff like 9/11 where a lot of people already know it was an inside job, to get them to trust him but then brain wash them with disinformation.