Does anyone remember me?

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
salaam be doostan-e-aziz
It has been a while since I last posted here. I see some old timers still addicted to ISP, plus some new addict :) :) Anyway, what's new?
:party-smi

regard
Mr.RayBan (asanjar)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bah, Asanjar jan baba kojaii???????? Why don't you come here anymore???
We've missed you man!!! and also your babe of the day threads! ;)

I hope you'll stay for good this time...

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Thanks for the warm welcome back; even though it's the "Babe of the day" you all are after. :devil-smi I must say, I missed you guys/gals allot, especially lately with the talk of WC. It brings great memories back from days of PGS.
p.s. I’ll start the “Babe of the day” thread as soon as I get back to home.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO
IRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

:Iran1: :Iran1: :Iran1: :Iran1:

Oct 19, 2002
toronto
Asanjar khan damet joooosh,missed you and your jokes and your babes.you are fun that is why every one missed you agh.as a gift i give you one abadani joke.
Yek Abadani take his girlfriend to a poster shop and asks the shop owner:Do you have my full bodysize poster?the guy looks at him with bewilderment and says NO.ABADNI goes AAHHH SHOMA HAM TAMOOM KARDID.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
OMG, I cannot believe to hear from you again. U were gone with the wind..

Glad to 30 u here again Asanjar jan, this time I get your phone # and home address to find u when ur away from ISP for too long!!:--wink:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Bah bah, agha paarsaal doost, emsaal aashnaa!! Labod saaleh digeh ham Gharibeh!! LOL! Welcome back dude, looking forward to some blonde jokes! :devil-smi