DOROOD BAR AZARİHAE BA GHEYRATE OORMİYE.THEY SHOWED HOW REALLY İRANİAN THEY ARE...

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
khuzestan is not azerbaijan its al ahwaz .......
Ramp,
You spell "Ahvaaz" with "W"?
I'll tell you what son!!
Even with the existence of barbaric republic and despite of it not a centimeterx2 piece of Iran will or is able to split from Iran.
As a matter of fact those Persian, Azari and Turkman speaking parts who have been split because of weak with questionable sexual orientation dynasties and other foreign power influences now are contemplating to return.
While you are biting your tongue, you need to think big my boy. It is and will be "IRAN" all over again.

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
what are you all arguing about... you switch the number of turks with persians in iran and this protests would be on zayande roods dried up river bed.. and ofcourse every persian claiming it was done on purpose by the turkic speaking dictators!!

the real problem is IRI.. people in azarbaijan are very close to iran but under current conditions any ethnicity as big as them would be calling for separation.. they literally have everything to gain and nothing to lose!!

I am half and half (half turk half fars) I get both sides but if the separatist unite azarbaijan to de islamify it and put in place a secular government, I cant say that I would be heartbroken...

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Oh yes. We others should change our languages and starts learning turkish.
Any way I have talked to some of them. Many are indeed rude to say such a thing and believe they should go to war to get their right but there are also many who hope they can seperate from Iran join Turkey and maybe EU since Turkey may joing EU. But I think the majority are wise not to go that far.

looool @joining EU :insane:
Joke of the century indeed.

Feb 17, 2009
anyone that thinks azarbaijan will seperate from iran is delusional.
azaris are one of the most patriotic iranians currently in iran, when it comes to defending iran from harm and war azaris were always on the front, i even think persians in iran cant come close the gheyrat of azari people when it comes to their homeland.

anyway