Dr. Sadgeh Zibakalam on Iran's economy

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
if the clown wasn't banned, he would come here and say IR is exponentially maturing and this is nothing but propoganda by the foreigners.
Is he banned? When? I always thought him as a IR sympathizer. Now I am quite confused whom he represents!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Coming soon to ISP: His next interview from Evin.
LDPC jaan, I've seen a couple of interviews from this guy and he always talks the same way, although obviously not as harshly as this one. He may be an IR sympathizer, but he dfinitely can't stand AN.

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
Coming soon to ISP: His next interview from Evin.
LDPC jaan, I've seen a couple of interviews from this guy and he always talks the same way, although obviously not as harshly as this one. He may be an IR sympathizer, but he dfinitely can't stand AN.
Now I get it. Ipride meant banned after this interview I guess. :) 3 am in the morning and I couldn't function anymore.

I haven't seen a pro-reform person in the regime attack the economy like this or admit that the sanctions had severe effects. I wounder what the conservatives think. Do they think Ahmadinejad is too costly for their agenda as well? The forces in the regime is cloudier than ever.

May 12, 2007
I think you should start with watching this video and his example "esterategye Ghorbaghe"
then imagine what would happen if the price of oil falls.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oknAxqR626g"]YouTube - ??????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ????? ???? part 1[/ame]