Dream Team of the 1360s in Iran,

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Feb 4, 2005
An excellent team. Three points I disagree

1. Nalchegar (despite being one of my favorite players) was nowhere near khosh akhlagh. If anything he was terrible in that department.
2. Mokhtarifar one of the bests ever? Come on! He isn't even in top 20 Tajis
3. Never liked Reza Rajabi

Great team, wonderful memories. I remember the day we beat Darayi 7-0, Vahdat with Mehdi Abyahi also beat PP 2-1

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
You took our best player Abdolaliye Changiz.
You're right about that! I once witness Changiz praying (Namaz) and he was moving up and down so fast that he finished his afternoon Namaaz in less than 2 minutes :) It was kinda like the way he ran and moved in the soccer field.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Yes, Nalchegar was an angry player. He had once slapped the referee and was suspended for a year or so. good player with excellent crosses.
Mokhtarifar was a very good player but not top three as you mentioned. He was injured really badly and was not a physical player otherwise he could easily be on the top ten list of EsEs players of all time.
Reza Rajabi was nothing special! Only acted like he knew what he was doingin the field! Figureh defa vasatesh khoob bood ;-) I saw him and talked to him while leaving IKA few years ago. He hasn't changed much.
Last but not least, I had said this before on this forum, the day EsEs beat Darayee I was in the stadium and that game was one of the best Performances I have ever witnessed by EsEs. finding out PesPes had lost to Vahdat when we got to Enghelab square was the icing on the cake! LOL Ajaaab Shabi Bood... shab bood, aftaab bood, Na Na oon shab aftaab nabood! :D

An excellent team. Three points I disagree

1. Nalchegar (despite being one of my favorite players) was nowhere near khosh akhlagh. If anything he was terrible in that department.
2. Mokhtarifar one of the bests ever? Come on! He isn't even in top 20 Tajis
3. Never liked Reza Rajabi

Great team, wonderful memories. I remember the day we beat Darayi 7-0, Vahdat with Mehdi Abyahi also beat PP 2-1

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I was also in the stadium when we beat Darayee 7-0 ,as mentioned one of the best performance by the blues .

I remember it was 4-0 by half time and Faryad shiran did not turn up for second half ,apparently changed his name to Faryad Mooshan !:15:

I was thinking to myself the way we are playing is just like any top European team was playing ...

Right towards the end of the game Darayee had their best chance when one of them unleashed a powerful shot from behind the box heading for the cornr of the goal and our Eagle leaped up very well and caught the ball cleanly in his clawes .