Driving over Basij? Bad idea?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Is using cars as weapons a bad idea? I've been thinking about this and I don't understand why people don't just run the motherfuckers over? Is it just fear or is there something I'm overlooking here?

If the guy is beating people up and smashing windows, what the fuck is holding you from running him over?

Same goes for Basij Motorcycles. Why not just hit them with cars?

I can't believe I"m suggesting shit like this as I'm usually against any kind of violence, but Basij is fair game these days.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Is using cars as weapons a bad idea? I've been thinking about this and I don't understand why people don't just run the motherfuckers over? Is it just fear or is there something I'm overlooking here?

If the guy is beating people up and smashing windows, what the fuck is holding you from running him over?

Same goes for Basij Motorcycles. Why not just hit them with cars?

I can't believe I"m suggesting shit like this as I'm usually against any kind of violence, but Basij is fair game these days.
If you miss and get stuck, you are a sitting duck. They will kill you. Id rather them use real weapons if they are going to use such force. Otherwise, it might actually cause more damage than good.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Well it needs to be done by more than one driver. I've noticed when the motherfuckers are riding on bikes in a long row, it's so easy to trap them between two cars that pull to the left or right and then run the rest over using other cars. Then people can take care of the rest.

Covering plates is not that hard.

The important thing is, they don't have the right to shoot and most of them don't even have guns, so a physical approach is pretty much a MUST.

This is not meant to be a permanent solution. It's to force them to change their tactic and in the meantime lose some thugs/equipment.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Well it needs to be done by more than one driver. I've noticed when the motherfuckers are riding on bikes in a long row, it's so easy to trap them between two cars that pull to the left or right and then run the rest over using other cars. Then people can take care of the rest.

Covering plates is not that hard.

The important thing is, they don't have the right to shoot and most of them don't even have guns, so a physical approach is pretty much a MUST.

This is not meant to be a permanent solution. It's to force them to change their tactic and in the meantime lose some thugs/equipment.
Thats the thing. This might give them the right to shoot, and they might start carrying guns more. I just think its not a good way to go about it. If they want to use force, do it the smart way. Get good solid weapons and have a plan. Storm a strategic building.

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
because of the excessive and inhuman behavior by these savages, these nasty things that i never think of are alway ringing in my mind somehow

the smartest, cheapest, easiest and safest way is to throw molotov cocktails and rocks off their balcony and rooftops... if everyone gathers and does this together, they are fucked, with guns or without...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
generally not a good idea for unarmed people to attack armed militia, guerilla tactics are the best in these types of confrontations, hit and move, don`t give them a clear target, like a big car, because they will catch up to you and bring you down.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Thats the thing. This might give them the right to shoot, and they might start carrying guns more. I just think its not a good way to go about it. If they want to use force, do it the smart way. Get good solid weapons and have a plan. Storm a strategic building.
They will start shooting sooner than you think. The current random shootings will turn into mass shootings very soon unless something happens out of the blue (not likely).

The most important thing is for people to NOT RUN AWAY when they are outnumbering the force. Quantity wins the game for now (until mass shootings start).

The strategic approaches you talk about is the ultimate solution, but it takes longer to organize them and a stronger rage is required for people to comfortably take over armed buildings.

People are already not scared of getting beaten up, but they're still scared of getting shot(to a large extent. I know there's some very brave ones there!). The moment they stop being afraid of guns, I'd say the thugs will be buried in their own blood within a week.

Oct 18, 2002
When I was a teen ager during the first revolution in 78-79 we used to use tir kamon. Very easy to make. You just need a tire or a tube that is elastic. Get some sort of leather or even hard plastic mid section. Find a tree that has a nice and straight V neck or make it using a bent metal pipe. Use the marble (tileh angooshti) as bullets. I am telling you from a distance of around 200 yards or closer you can seriously do some damage. I am not sure why folks are not using this weapon.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
some people say pour nails and sim khardaar wherever their bikes came, others say you can pour used engine oil on the street.

May 12, 2007
I have thought about it. If the cars hit motorcycles down and at the same
time few men comes out of car to bit the basijis up it will work in many occassions fail some times. Actually I saw it happened in one video. If they stop the cars you could think of benzin strike. If they start benzin strike people can only walk. So the demonstrations will be larger.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
BT, i had the same idea when i got my mom's SUV for the past week.....the thing is these fuckers hunt in groups like wolves and you will hardly see them in the street alone or just on one bike.

May 12, 2007
BT, i had the same idea when i got my mom's SUV for the past week.....the thing is these fuckers hunt in groups like wolves and you will hardly see them in the street alone or just on one bike.
If severlan cars operate at the same time Sepahs respond will be to send
basijis in car rather than motor cycle. Then people can respond by striking
in Benzin which will force more people in streets Because they will have to walk.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
BT, not even the most outraged humans can kill, unless they are in a war and have to. Even then they deal with remorse. Reminds me of Gandhi:"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind."

Bt, no movement has achieved democracy through gun barrels, for the same guns will turn and kill the once glorious hero.