Ebi dige vaegan khodesho forokhteh!

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
he is obv a major drugy and a loser but logically you cant sing a song that your hosts dont want you to sing.... so I dont really blame him!!

he would get kicked out probably and it would not change a thing...

if we are that sensative to this issue we shouldnt be going to (karbala/HAJ/DUBAI) in droves like sheep and than complain when EBI a singer we have come to see in a country that is activly trying to anex islands from us and also tries to change the name of persian gulf, doesnt allow him to sing the khalije fars song!!!

wtf are you all doing there in the first place than? lol

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't really care what Ebi sings and I hold a dear place for some of his songs in my heart, but this video made me bitter. I really don't know why (I probably do but don't want to say it). I watched this 3 days ago and haven't felt good about Ebi since.

It's funny I really don't care if he sings Khalij in Dubai or not.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
I don't find anything wrong with him, it's his song and he can sing it wherever he wants. Also because of our own fucked up government, the guy can't sing in our own nation ... so they allow him to come and perform in Dubai and meet up with Iranians, and their condition is that he doesn't perform that song ... what's he going to do ...

In fekrayeh afraati ro az saretoon biroon konin, these are against democracy. He as an artist and as a person has his rights and if he chooses to drink, smoke or not sing one of his songs it's his own choice.

We are so black and white as a nation, we worship someone until we don't agree with something they do and then they become the worst person in the world. I'll give you a couple of examples, Akbar Gangi and Ahmad Batebi ... long as they were suffering in prison while the rest of us were enjoying our lives they were our heros ... but soon as they fled for their lives to West all of a sudden they became traitors and not as popular ... get some perspective people

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
And the Iranians who go and spend their money in UAE are somehow better than Ebi?

And they chant "ebi mard bash". agar shoma khodetoon kheili mard boodin nemiraftin barayeh nim sa'at hal kardan pool berizin to jib e shoyookh e UAE va doshmananeh khaleej e FARS.

Ebi is a f..ing idiot but he has a point here. When you go to a house and all the guests have taken off their shoes they have no right to be critical when one of the other guests takes his shoes off as well.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
The problem is our worthy people are generaly camera shy - our pre revolution culture dictated that. As a result all decent Iranians are in the background - leaving on the spotlight a bunch of ex singers, dancers, movie stars,.......many of them turned politician!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I used to like listening to Ebi's music and still think he has a beautiful voice but character wise I have no respect for him , he is a low life true and true .

His drug addiction is so obvious and has been for years but I have also seen so many addicts who stand head and shoulders above this character .

:RIP:

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
indeed khak bar sar all those pop music lovers
who can sit through watching such shameless
justifications by this washed out motreb and STILL
can not help the feeling of being attached to this
man CDs and get a true "Iranian" feeling listening
to his ahay ohooy!

All this during such amazing days of courage and
sacraifice. No matter how long back you go with
your khaterat ofa pop singer , performer , whatever
when you hear THIS and during SUCH incredible times
all you need to do is forever PART with that attachment
and seek new sensations.

" The transition to a new social and political outlook ,
to a new set of
emotions , feelings and intellect ....."

Marx was so right when he demanded intellectuals of his
time to seize upon such moments and to re-examine their
moral position.

Jan 29, 2004
این جریان خیلی جالب است
تمام آنهایی که برای دمکراسی و آزادی شعار میدهند هیچ ارزشی برای حق آزادی و بیان جناب ابی قائل نیستند و فقط به خاطر اینکه ایشان با تمام عقاید و ارزشهایه آنان موافق نیستند او را زیر سئوال میبربد

خوب فرق اینها با آنهایی که در ایران با مخالفین خود همچنین رفتار میکنند چیست
آیا ابی به خاطره نخواندن یک سرود در یک کشور دیگر باید خائن لقب بگیرد
و اینست تحفه سبز برای ما...بله جانم

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Those who criticize EBI, I am not sure how many of you would not fly Emirates because all of their magazines and stuff uses fake name for the Persian Gulf!!! When millions of people have visisted UAE and working there or visiting there have no problems, some even fly Emirates or Al-Ettehad only for 100 dollar or so saving, it is so absurd to expect a singer to sing a song when everyone knows that as soon as he does so all those same Iranians will NOT be able to hear his performances there anymore. If you really care about the name bycot UAE in completely????

A real LENGESH KON mentality, indeed!

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not a big fan of EBI's music but I love how people allow themselves to judge others without any merit ... begoo shomaha too omretoon che ghalati kardin ... the guy is a legend and his songs mean so much to a lot of people ... what qualifies you to judge him or anyone who chooses to listen to his music?

When you call someone a traitor based on something petty like this, you no longer have a right to talk about democracy, cause you obviously don't unerstand the concept ...

The thing about EBI is that he's old a drunk or an addict, none of which is your business ... but he's sharper than a lot of people here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUswUE7aGc"]YouTube - EBI "TASMIM" Uncensored & Complete!! HD[/ame]

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
I'm not a big fan of EBI's music but I love how people allow themselves to judge others without any merit ... begoo shomaha too omretoon che ghalati kardin ... the guy is a legend and his songs mean so much to a lot of people ...
True. Despite living in a free world, and free access to all sorts of information sources, some of us are so easy to get manipulated, it's sad; then some say why IRIB can still fool people. Watching a video, without any thinking and research you call someone a traitor, someone that could potentially be on our side, that's not smart!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2009/07/090714_wmj-ir88-post-election-ebi.shtml
ابی به اعتصاب غذای اکبر گنجی می پیوندد

ابی می گوید نگران حال بازداشت شدگان حوادث اخیر در ایران است

ابی، خواننده سرشناس پاپ ایران در بیانیه ای از برنامه اعتصاب غذای سه روزه اکبر گنجی در برابر سازمان ملل متحد اعلام حمایت کرده و از پیوستن به اعتصاب کنندگان خبر داده است.
ابراهیم حامدی، ابی، در این حال نگرانی خود را از وضع بازداشت شدگان ناآرامی های پس از انتخابات ریاست جمهوری در ایران اعلام کرده است.
اکبر گنجی قرار است از 22 تا 24 ژوئیه، 31 تیر تا 2 مرداد، در اعتراض به رخدادهای اخیر ایران و خشونت علیه معترضان به نتیجه انتخابات ریاست جمهوری در این کشور در برابر ساختمان سازمان ملل متحد در نیویورک دست به اعتصاب غذا بزند.
تاکنون تعدادی از فعالان سیاسی و حقوق بشر و هنرمندان ایرانی مانند گوگوش و داریوش اقبالی حمایت خود را از برنامه اعتصاب غذای آقای گنجی در برابر سازمان ملل اعلام کرده اند.
'حضور پر شور مردم'

ابی در بیانیه خود گفت: "حوادث ماه های اخیر ایران خیره کننده بوده است. حضور پر شور مردم با رنگ های شاد، همه را به این گمان انداخت که از طریق صندوق های رأی می توان به دولت نه گفت و حکومت و سیاست ها را تغییر داد."
او در این حال از این که اعتراض آرام مردم ایران به نتیجه انتخابات با " گلوله و باتوم و گاز اشگ آور و بازداشت و شکنجه" پاسخ داده شد، تاسف خورده است.
ابی با قهرمان خواندن ده ها تن از کشته شدگان حوادث اخیر ایران گفت: "اینک دهها تن از فعلان سیاسی و مدافعان حقوق بشر در شرایطی دشوار در زندان ها اسیر شده اند. باید به داد آنها رسید."
بیانیه ابی می افزاید که او در سومین روز اعتصاب غذای اکبر گنجی، فعال سیاسی ایرانی، به او و سایر اعتصاب کنندگان خواهد پیوست.
او همچنین از سایر ایرانی های مقیم ایالات متحده خواسته است به این اقدام بپوندند.

Dec 5, 2004
And the Iranians who go and spend their money in UAE are somehow better than Ebi?
to delsozi barai polhaie be-hadar rafte Iraniha nakon!

...and if IRI-bastards:caveman: could allow people to have a normal life, privacy life then they could have Ebi and other Iranian singers perform at home in Iran!!

This is the only shit Iranian can get in Iran!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBrKktUf7xA"]YouTube - Hossein sibsorkhi Ashora[/ame]