El Clásico , April 23rd , Do or Die to win the league ...

The winner of this battle will %90 win the league for sure . Madrid still with a game in hand but we should go out to Celta at Balaidos with a much tougher fixture ahead .

Shall Madrid win this then they open 6 points gap with a game in hand .

CL of course is the mother of all trophies but we have had a very poor league record in the last decade as our last league was won in 11/12 under Jose Mourinho.

CL is never guaranteed but we can almost assure of the league by beating Barca ... Even a 0-0 or 1-1 draw is not a bad result . the first leg was ended 1-1 , Suarez for Barca and Ramos scored the equalizer in the dying moment at the camp nou .

Currently Madrid is without two of main CD ( Pepe , Varane ) , Bale is expected to miss the Sunday clash as well.

for Barca Vidal and Rafinha still injured, Neymar has been suspended for three games ( Sociedad, Real and Osasuna) Barca have appealed and awaiting response from the Court of arbitration by end of today .

Real Madrid will be high on confidence after progressing into the Champions League semi-finals on Wednesday due to a 4-2 home win against Bayern Munich.
Cristiano Ronaldo netted a hat-trick against Die Roten, with Atletico Madrid the last team to pick up a win at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu all the way back in February 2016.
Barcelona have failed to win in three of their last four competitive matches, but know that they can't afford to lose against Real Madrid if they want to keep their title aspirations alive

Now That's weird

"Nobody has asked for an appeal to be studied" :confused::confused::confused:

The TAD said it had not received any communication from Barcelona seeking temporary stay on the ban pending appeal by 15:00 CET, the deadline for doing so. “No appeal of any kind has been presented and we have ended our meeting,” the TAD president Enrique Arnaldo told reporters. “Nobody has asked for an appeal to be studied.”

http://en.as.com/en/2017/04/21/football/1492781574_867598.html

Feb 4, 2005
Barca, already out of CL, have nothing to lose because they know even a tie almost ends their hope of league trophy. So they will come full force to win it to have a realistic chance at the title and of course it is always nice to beat the arch rivals (for bragging rights if not for anything else). I predict a high scoring raw 2-2 or even 3-3 as both teams have defensive problems.

Barca, already out of CL, have nothing to lose because they know even a tie almost ends their hope of league trophy. So they will come full force to win it to have a realistic chance at the title and of course it is always nice to beat the arch rivals (for bragging rights if not for anything else). I predict a high scoring raw 2-2 or even 3-3 as both teams have defensive problems.
That's the problem, Out of CL then why not at least the Double and they are of course angry. One other issue, as of right now I personally prefer to get Varane or pepe back rather than Neymar's absence. Nacho can pair up with Ramos but he lacks the experience . Overall pressure is on Madrid . A 2-2 draw wil go to the favour of Barca . We still have Sevilla and Valencia to play with , Barca's path is much easier

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
بارسلونا با اون روزهای اوجش فاصله گرفته،بازی بارسلون را با یوونتوس که ببیبید،فقط ۳ توپ در تمام طول بازی به دست بوفون خورد.این یعنی*** یک معجزه،که با ۳ فوروارد که بهترین***ها در دنیا هستند،اینطور تیمشان اسیر خط دفاع یوونتوس شود.یعنی*** در طول ۹۰ دقیقه هر بازیکن فقط یک شوت به دروازه بوفون کرده،که این یعنی*** بدبختی،و ننگ*** برای یک تیمی که ۳ فوروارد برتر دنیا را دارد.با این روحیه***ای که از رئال سراغ دارم،شک نکنید که برنده این بازی رئال می***باشد.

Real Madrid face Barcelona on Sunday at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in a clash which is anticipated to be viewed all around the world with over 650 million spectators from 185 countries tuning in and breaking viewing records for an El Clasico.With over 30 customised cameras present, spectators will watch on via the most advanced technology, which is set to be at the closest proximity to the pitch possible.The signal from inside the Bernabeu, which is produced by MediaPro, will reach fans at home and abroad through more than 50 international operators, the most ever in the history of LaLiga.MediaPro have eight mobile units, eight satellite vans, 12 4K TV cameras and 400 media professionals, to help make the Clasico a global show. In addition there will be auxiliary vehicles and a 40-meter-high crane for the radio link - with a helicopter.Forty fixed cameras will be installed, including two to follow Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi,. One spidercam, and one high-speed travelling goal, plus two telephoto lenses will also keep an eye on both coaches, Luis Enrique and Zinedine Zidane.Before kick-off, two motorbikes will follow the team coaches and link back footage along with a helicopter for aerial views.Current plans also involve 38 intel 360 degrees cameras, to give viewers three-dimensional replays, from all possible angles. This is something never before seen in a European league before.Also, 200 different media outlets will be present, and the match can be viewed on social media under #ElClasico with the aim of exceeding the one billion mark, with over 26 million reactions to engage users.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Hala Madrid- As an ambassador of good sports and minister of defense/unofficial title(Biggest one in the group) I will provide free security for the Hala Barce game and your boys adopted me as one of their own. Someone will Hala gear me up while I am in uniform and I will keep the peace, in case any Barce fans act a fool, this is not the place to do that. The ref i got a green card but I am a man of my word, I said I would do it and I will, after they insisted I sit with them for 90 min of the game. I told them for ET I have to sit with my fellas and they demanded I come back, ask and thou shall receive-free Bavarian security. :)