Email to Admin failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
Admins at Iransportspress,
I tried to send you the following Email but I got a failure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My username is Yashar
My post about Daiee has been locked and I do not think it is fair thing to do.
You guys post thing about Daiee your self and there is whole bunch discussion about it and then when I post something it gets locked.
You guys do not go by rules but by your likes and dislikes, therefore I request un blocking my post.

Thanks, Arman

----------------------------------------------
Email that tried to send to admin@iransportspress.com failed.

---------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at 216-55-164-254.dedicated.abac.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
<admin@persianway.com>:
64.202.166.12 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=206.225.83.163
Giving up on 64.202.166.12.

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
Brother, Answer my question! Why can you post about Daiee a whole new thread and I cannot. What makes your post better than mine. In my 8 years of being ISP I have not posted more than 300 messages but I am really offended what gives you the right to do this, basis on what? Then we wonder why Khameneiee is closing our newspapyers! It is exactly the additues like this, that somebody with some level of authroty cannot see something he/she does not like.

Sep 11, 2005
City of Angels
I dont even know what to tell you my brotha

ISP do their own thing and even though i have a lot of posts and threads, many people still dont like me. I dont know why but I guess sometimes ppl dont wanna hear the truth. So dont take it personal cuz i dont

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
I really do not care who likes and does not like me, I just care about why we iranian in general cannot be professionals. We critize our goverment for thinngs that we do our selves in a small unimportant website. I think the people who block my post if were in goverment woud do worse than our current goverment.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
yashar...

I just tested the email and it's fine.

Please do not discuss your personal problems on the board.

If you have any furthur problems, Email (which ofcourse you weren't able to send one) OR PM ANY of the admins:

Pooya, Ali(ISP), Behrang(ISP), Mehran(ISP), Bacheh Tehroon (ISP)

They will get back to your problem.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yashar said:
I really do not care who likes and does not like me, I just care about why we iranian in general cannot be professionals. We critize our goverment for thinngs that we do our selves in a small unimportant website. I think the people who block my post if were in goverment woud do worse than our current goverment.
I dont know why your thread was locked but first read their explanation then judge ISP admins and organization.
U dont know ISP admins to label them 'unprofessional' and if ISP is a 'small unimportant website' to you, then how about u start surfing Big Important websites instead!! Im sure thats a win-win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.