Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
GP

Is it your contention that Neanderthals did not exist?

maybe god didn't like them as much? or maybe it's the same Habil Qabil story that's in the Quran, ? fucking hell, I found another miracle of the Quran

that evolution book you read, try reading it again, but take your religion glasses off this time, you might learn something ;)

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
I suggest you watch your language Timsar jaan. I'm going to let this one go, but if you lose your cool again just because you can't follow a simple discussion, then I'm sure the good team of people at ISP will have to deal with you accordingly. Regards.
بی هنر جان
کلمه جاهلانه را شما اشتباهی درک رده اید
جاهلانه از جهل می اید و معنای جهل یعنی مطلع نبودن به امری
وقتی من از شما سئوال می کنم چرا بجز انسان که از حیوان بشکلی موجودی متفکر جهش یافته موجود دیگری چنین جهشی را نیافته
و شما در جواب من تفاوت سیب و پرتقال را مثال می زنید
معلوم می شود که یا از سئوال من مطلع نیستید یا اینکه جواب درستی ندارید
و این بی اطلاعی را جهل می گویند
و صفت جاهل می شود
من خدایی نکرده به شما توهینی نکردم
بنده هم د ر بسیاری از موارد جاهل هستم
مثلا اگر بخواهم در مورد فیزیک اتمی صحبت کنم شاید سئوال وجواب من برای شما جاهلانه باشد
این توهین نیست دوست عزیز سو تفاهم نشود جانم

May 9, 2004
GP

Is it your contention that Neanderthals did not exist?

maybe god didn't like them as much? or maybe it's the same Habil Qabil story that's in the Quran, ? fucking hell, I found another miracle of the Quran

that evolution book you read, try reading it again, but take your religion glasses off this time, you might learn something ;)
ار باجیو
نظریه داروین با قران تضادی ندارد
در مورد نئاندرتال
انها هم پسر عموهای ما چه فرقی میکند
درست مثل اینکه بگویید انسان پکن هم وجود داشته خوب داشته که داشته
این که جواب سئوال من نشد
من می گویم اگر یک خط جهش داشته که از اصل بوزینه ها به لوسی و انسان پکن و نئاندرتال و اسنان تبدیل شده
چرا مثلا جهشی در یک خزنده و پرنده و ابزی و ماهی ایجاد نشده که ما یک پرنده یا ماهی هوشمند داشته باشیم
و تکامل بجر در یک مورد فقط انسان را بوجود اورده در موارد دیگر به شاخ و فک و دندان و گردن دراز و خرطوم دست بگریبان بوده

و شاید هم این پری دریایی که می گویند راست باشد و
نظریه داروین حقیقت مطلق است
Fucking hell now i belive in evolution
And i got my answer !!!
MERMAID
;)

Attachments

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
ار باجیو
نظریه داروین با قران تضادی ندارد
در مورد نئاندرتال
انها هم پسر عموهای ما چه فرقی میکند
درست مثل اینکه بگویید انسان پکن هم وجود داشته خوب داشته که داشته
این که جواب سئوال من نشد
من می گویم اگر یک خط جهش داشته که از اصل بوزینه ها به لوسی و انسان پکن و نئاندرتال و اسنان تبدیل شده
چرا مثلا جهشی در یک خزنده و پرنده و ابزی و ماهی ایجاد نشده که ما یک پرنده یا ماهی هوشمند داشته باشیم
و تکامل بجر در یک مورد فقط انسان را بوجود اورده در موارد دیگر به شاخ و فک و دندان و گردن دراز و خرطوم دست بگریبان بوده

و شاید هم این پری دریایی که می گویند راست باشد و
نظریه داروین حقیقت مطلق است
Fucking hell now i belive in evolution
And i got my answer !!!
MERMAID
;)

they did genius ;) That's the whole fucking point of evolution

read that book again as I said, look up phylogenetic tree, then come and ask why is the branch not the same as the trunk, the answer YOU are looking for is god made it so, even though your question is irrelevant, lol, pathetic

btw, nobody even cares if you believe in evolution or not, the Quran is full of scientific theories you can look up, like a marinate recipe for lizard BBQ

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
God did not create man, it was man who created god. In every civilisation on earth we have evidence of a belief in some god they believed in, be it statues or spirits, because humans need to believe in something. It says more about man and his mind than then the existence of a 'god'.

Regarding evolution, who says human beings in their current form are the end result of this process? We maybe a step in between something else. We are by no means perfect. There are colours we can't see, sounds we can't hear and in millions of years, our ancestors will look different due to changes in our environment.

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
God did not create man, it was man who created god. In every civilisation on earth we have evidence of a belief in some god they believed in, be it statues or spirits, because humans need to believe in something. It says more about man and his mind than then the existence of a 'god'.

Regarding evolution, who says human beings in their current form are the end result of this process? We maybe a step in between something else. We are by no means perfect. There are colours we can't see, sounds we can't hear and in millions of years, our ancestors will look different due to changes in our environment.
To say that humans need to believe in something (no disrespect intented) isn't good enough IMO to explain belief in God. We use our reason and logic to get to truths. So if in life we see or not see SOME implications of design, order and purpose, then we may or may not conclude a designer.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
درست
خوب چرا از این ملیارد موجودات که تکامل داشته اند یکی در میان انها جهشی مثل جهش انسانها نداشته اند

Did you even read my last post? All the species evolve in their own ways.. if a camel's strength is that it can hold water in its body and not drink in long period of times since he lives in desert, then intellect is humanity's strength to be able to survive.. none of them are more "2 zari" (to quote your idiotic phrase), than any other one.. These qualities are all equal in the eye of evolution and mother nature. It's your ego and the religion dogma taht they have brainwashed you with that makes you think you are somehow more special than all the other animals on earth.

Before you think humans are somehow way better than other animals and are somehow special lets consider the following facts: We're the only specie on earth that is harming the planet, their home and habitat, and is putting the future for their children at fatal risk. Human beings are the only animals whose greatest possibility of harm comes from members of their own species. we are the only one that mass kills our own kind in large large numbers.. etc. that's not quite intelligent when you look at it from a third eye.

Since you keep mentioning "JAHESH" I have to remind you that almost all human behavior and activity is not essentially any different from animal behavior. (and sometimes are even worse considering the above facts). The most advanced technologies and craftsmanship bring us, at best, up to the super-chimpanzee level.
By the way did you know that Bonbo's have almost the same DNA as ours? Initial genetic studies characterized their DNA as being as much as 98% (99.4 in one study) identical to that of ours. So when you think about it, we didn't make a HUGE leap.

Try to look at it from a non-human non-narcissistic third eye. but I can't expect that from someone who has managed to convince himself to believe in someone up in the clouds who is watching our every move lol it's funny religious people have no problem believing outlandish stuff based on no evidence and fact, and then when it comes to evolution, they become all of a sudden so picky.

فقط گردن دراز کرده اند و دندان هایشان کوتاه شده و خرطو م هایشان بلند و از این تکامل های دو زاری
By the way, that is the stupidest thing I have heard anyone say during a debate about evolution (takamol haye do zari)..

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
جواب دوستانی که بجای جواب به بنده من را حواله به کتب علمی کرده اند
و همچنین ناچرال که از فروع هر موجود و تکامل ان صحبت می کنند
اگر فرعی که انسان از ان بوجود امده و تکاملش تا این اندازه رسیده را با فرع دیگر موجودات بسنجیم
چرا فرق شایانی می بینیم
مگر می توان فاصله ایپ تا انسان را همان فاصله مثلا دیناصور ها و دو زیستان دانست ؟
ایا فرق زیادی نیست؟
چرا شاخه های دیگر چنین تکاملی نداشتند؟!!!!ا
دوستان اگر جوابی ندارید دیگر لازم به صحبت از سیب و پرتقال نیست یا شما سئوال را می دانید و جوابی ندارید
یا اصلا سئوال را درک نکرده اید
مثلا در تکامل اسب می بینیم که در طول شصت ملیون سال حیوانی به حیوان دیگری تکامل یافته
تعییر انچنانی در این شصت ملیون سال رخ نداده بقیه حیوانات هم در تئوری تکامل کم و بیش به همین ترتیب بوده اند
حال که در مورد تکامل انسان در عرض یک ملیون سال حیوانی به انسان هوشمند تبدیل شده
که باز بخاطر این که حلقه وصلی در این میان یافت نشده و پی برد اند که مدت زمان کافی نیست تئوری جهش را پیش کشیده اند
حال سئوال من این است اگر ممکن بوده جهشی تنها در عرض چند صد هزار سال حیوانی را به انسان باهوش و متفکر امروزی تبدیل کند
چرا جهش های دیگرری رخ نداده ؟!!!!ا

متشکرم

Attachments

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
^ LMAO. Not surprising you'd use a nutcase to support your argument:

Michael A. Cremo (born July 15, 1948, Schenectady, New York), also known as Drutakarma dasa, is an American Hindu creationist whose work argues that modern humans have lived on the earth for billions of years. Cremo's work Forbidden Archaeology has attracted attention from Hindu creationists and paranormalists, but has been labeled as "pseudoscience" and "antievolutionism" by some representatives of the scientific community. Cremo has referred to himself as a "Vedic creationist."

Even more surprising is that this nutcase's views don't even jive with the point you're trying to make!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxb59m3bREU"]YouTube- Please come again[/ame]

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
^ LMAO. Not surprising you'd use a nutcase to support your argument:

Michael A. Cremo (born July 15, 1948, Schenectady, New York), also known as Drutakarma dasa, is an American Hindu creationist whose work argues that modern humans have lived on the earth for billions of years. Cremo's work Forbidden Archaeology has attracted attention from Hindu creationists and paranormalists, but has been labeled as "pseudoscience" and "antievolutionism" by some representatives of the scientific community. Cremo has referred to himself as a "Vedic creationist."

Even more surprising is that this nutcase's views don't even jive with the point you're trying to make!

YouTube- Please come again
عجب
اول اومدی مثال سیب و پرتقال را زدی
دیدی ربطی به سئوال من ندارد و مثال مضحکی بود رفتی کارتون و علم غورباقه پست کردی
:4:

May 9, 2004
این جواب سئوال من نیست
این سئوال من است
بقیه شاخه ها چرا چنین جهشی را نداشته اند ؟!!!ا
مگر تک سلولیها از یک زمان شروع به تکامل نکرده اند
مگر بعد از ان با بوجود امدن جانوران مختلف تکاملی که در حین شکل گیری بوده ادامه نیافته
چرا این سیر تکاملی از تک سلولیها تا انسان و بقیه حیوانات در جایی شصت میلیون سال زمان لازم دارد که دو سه تا دندان را جابجا
کند
و در جای دیگر در عرض چند صد هزار سال از یک حیوان انسان ساخته ؟
اگر جهش باعث شده
چرا فقط یک در یک شاخه چنین اتفاقی افتاده ؟

متشکرم

Attachments

May 9, 2004
همانطور که می دانید نظریه داروین بر خلق شدن تک سلولولیها از مواد بی جان بنا شده
یعنی حداقل تا کنون پایه این نظریه اشتباه است
این چند ویدئو هم تقدیم به انهایی که فکر می کنند این نظریه یک نظریه علمی است

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpyV4OcFT6w"]YouTube- Collapse of Evolution 1 (Origin of species)[/ame]

اینجا هم ویدئو کامل یعنی همه قسمتها در هم ادغام شده است اگروقت دا شتید بینید

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5sfHz3xyNc&feature=related"]YouTube- Collapse of Darwinism : Theory of Evolution [full vide[/nomedia]

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
Initial genetic studies characterized their DNA as being as much as 98% (99.4 in one study) identical to that of ours
That's pretty amazing Natural jaan but i came across this on wikipedia and hope that you can clarify something for me:

The most recent genetic analyses of chimpanzee and human genetic similarity come from whole genome comparisons and have shown that the differences between the two species are more complex, both in extent and character, than the historical 98% figure suggests.
Would you by any chance be able to give a rough estimate of what the most uptodate % is? I mean as rough as like is it 90% or like 40%. Anything above 85% would seem pretty amazing if no other completely different looking animal (let's say shark) comes close to this if % any at all.

I actually don't know much about evolution OF humans so i don't wanna argue, i just wanna learn and form a quick rough understanding. I know i should look it up but there are loads of other things that have more priority right now so please just help me out a bit here. I also found the psychological relation very interesting and makes it a fair argument but a strong enough genetic relation would really make this rock solid. So if you know more on this genetic relation, please contribute.

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
این جواب سئوال من نیست
این سئوال من است
مگر بعد از ان با بوجود امدن جانوران مختلف تکاملی که در حین شکل گیری بوده ادامه نیافته
چرا این سیر تکاملی از تک سلولیها تا انسان و بقیه حیوانات در جایی شصت میلیون سال زمان لازم دارد که دو سه تا دندان را جابجا
کند
اگر جهش باعث شده

متشکرم

General jaan, what do you make of this:

Bonobos are capable of passing the mirror-recognition test for self-awareness. They communicate primarily through vocal means, although the meanings of their vocalizations are not currently known. However, most humans do understand their facial expressions and some of their natural hand gestures, such as their invitation to play. Two Bonobos at the Great Ape Trust, Kanzi and Panbanisha, have been taught how to communicate using a keyboard labeled with lexigrams (geometric symbols) and they can respond to spoken sentences. Kanzi's vocabulary consists of more than 500 English words[31] and he has comprehension of around 3,000 spoken English words.[32] Some, such as philosopher and bioethicist Peter Singer, argue that these results qualify them for the "rights to survival and life," rights that humans theoretically accord to all persons.
There are instances in which non-human primates have been reported to have expressed joy. One study analyzed and recorded sounds made by human babies and Bonobos when they were tickled.[33] It found although the Bonobo's laugh was a higher frequency, the laugh followed a similar spectrographic pattern to human babies.

I know this doesn't amswer you question. But would you just ignore something like this? What's your view on this?

About your Question. Shayad hamchin evolutioni faghat inate boode dar in shakhes va na oonhaye dige. This isn't impossible.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
این جواب سئوال من نیست
این سئوال من است
کند
اگر جهش باعث شده

متشکرم
your whole premise is that humans are extra special or somehow divine creatures, when in fact there is no 'improvement' or 'decrement' defined in evolution. There is only adaptation. Understand?

here maybe you'll get this:

Human intelligence has evolved dramatically over the last 1 million years. We generally regard our own intelligence as 'higher order' than other animals. This is really a matter of perspective, however.

Intelligence takes many forms. There is physical intelligence which comes from the ability to coordinate complex movements, there's practical intelligence which comes from collective experience, there's traditional logical intelligence which handles games and strategy, there's intuitive intelligence which allows for insights from left field, and there's linguistic intelligence which allows for the manipulation of language.

Each of these forms of intelligence are present in most animals to some degree, and many animals have evolved significantly more efficient forms of intelligence than we as humans possess.

Your dog for example is very highly socially adapted and is able to deal with you intuitively on a peer level even though he/she can't actually speak English. That's really, really smart.

Basically, intelligence is a biological adaptation to adverse circumstances in the environment. In our case, a series of fortunate events combined with a series of unfortunate ones to result in the human variety of intelligence.

Sharks and crocodiles are so well adapted and efficient at killing, they don't need to be too smart. Big brains are very expensive from a biological point of view. They cause our heads to be so big, that it practically kills the mother to give birth.

Also, big brains are harder to train and take much longer to become useful and independant. In our case, about eight years, which is loads longer than any other animal in nature.

I would suggest you read a bit about evolutionary theory, and the principles of adaption to understand more about why some animals seem 'dumb' and others seem 'smart.' In fact, all animals in the modern day are much smarter on average than most of the animals were just a few tens of millions of years ago.

Intelligence is an adaptation to global extinction events that have happened periodically ever since the 'beginning.'
another explanation, God did it, logical, succinct and to the point

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
General jaan, what do you make of this:

I know this doesn't amswer you question. But would you just ignore something like this? What's your view on this?

About your Question. Shayad hamchin evolutioni faghat inate boode dar in shakhes va na oonhaye dige. This isn't impossible.
نیمی نیماک جان
البته چند نوع حیوان هستند که از جمله انها چند نوع میمون (بابون و اورانگوتان ) که از هوش نسبتا بالایی بر خوردار هستند
هچنین فیل ها پو دلفین ها و و حتی تازگیها پی برده اند که دلفین ها زبان محصوص خود را دارند
و توانسته اند کلماتی از این زبان را در ک کنند و بتوانند با انها به شکلی ارتباط لغوی بر قرار کنند
در مورد اینکه می فرمایید شاید تکامل فقط در یک شاخه به این شکل اتفاق افتاده با شما موافق نیستم زیرا اگر تکامل تنها در این شاخه به این شکل رخ داده چرا زمان ان تا این اندازه کوتاه بوده

وباز سئوال من تکرار می شود چرا تنها در این شاخه؟
این ویدئو هم برای سرگرمی دوستان
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk"]YouTube- ORIGINAL Elephant Painting[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.