Aston Villa 1 Swansea City 1
Hull City 6 Fulham 0
Manchester City 1 Crystal Palace 0
Norwich City 0 Manchester United 1

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Much better second half. Good win.
The Welbeck substitution won us the game.well done Moyes.

Great show by Welbeck today.he was active and created space for other United players. he was fantastic at holding the ball up with deceptive bursts of acceleration , and he took his goal with a great hustle and cool finish.

Roy Keane & young Danny Welbeck at Manchester United Academy. :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
FT

Cardiff 2 Sunderland 2

Fantastic ending to the match as Sunderland scored 2 late goals by Steven Fletcher & Jack Colback to make it 2-2.

Cardiff owner Vincent Tan was hilarious after the final whistle.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Tell me, how would Liverpool fair without their two central strikers, Suarez and Sturridge?
Well we didnt have Suarez for the first 6 matches of the season and we were top of the table then and right now Gerrard and Sturridge have been injured for 3 weeks and we we were top of the EPL table not long ago, on 25th December .. so we have copped well so far!! :D

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Tell me, how would Liverpool fair without their two central strikers, Suarez and Sturridge?
United also missed some much needed physical players against this physical Norwich side.Phil Jones (injured) , Valenica (suspended) & Rooney (rested). not to mention having an overworked and tired Evra and being forced to play Smalling out of his position due to Raphael injury.

It was a scrappy win. i'll take it. :)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
United also missed some much needed physical players against this physical Norwich side.Phil Jones (injured) , Valenica (suspended) & Rooney (rested). not to mention having an overworked and tired Evra and being forced to play Smalling out of his position due to Raphael injury.

It was a scrappy win. i'll take it. :)
Baradar beza ina khoshal bashan. Salhast ke sadre jadval nadidan. Looool. Yek mahe dige haleshono miporsim vaghti hame badha mikhabe. Ey jaaan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Baradar beza ina khoshal bashan. Salhast ke sadre jadval nadidan. Looool. Yek mahe dige haleshono miporsim vaghti hame badha mikhabe. Ey jaaan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
The higher they go the louder the noise when they eventually crash down. YNWA. :)

Danny Welbeck's winner at Norwich. great hustle and cool finish by Danny boy. and a nifty pass by Chicharito to get Welbeck going.

[video=dailymotion;x18z1dq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18z1dq_norwich-city-0-1-manchester-united-goal-danny-welbeck_sport?start=18[/video]

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Well we didnt have Suarez for the first 6 matches of the season and we were top of the table then and right now Gerrard and Sturridge have been injured for 3 weeks and we we were top of the EPL table not long ago, on 25th December .. so we have copped well so far!! :D
Suarez has put you on the top with his goals. Without him you'd be down there with us. RvP has been missing for a while now due to injury.
Anyway, it's too early to boast.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Suarez has put you on the top with his goals. Without him you'd be down there with us. RvP has been missing for a while now due to injury.
Anyway, it's too early to boast.
lool and where would Barcelona be with out Messi?? would they be so dominating w/o him?
Would Borussia Dortmund have done so well last year with out Lewandowski's goals??
And where man united would be this season with out wayne Rooney's crucial goals??? probably in a relegation zone :D

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
''Anyway, it's too early to boast.''

The glory hunter is boasting after beating a mickey mouse team 0-1.. the team we thrashed 5-1 few weeks ago LOL

Yet when United lost two home matches in a row he disappeared for 5 days

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2003
lool and where would Barcelona be with out Messi?? would they be so dominating w/o him?
Would Borussia Dortmund got to the last years final with out Lewandowski??
And where man united would be this season with out wayne Rooney's crucial goals??? probably in a relegation zone :D
Good point.

Every team has a legend.

legend.jpg