English Premier League, Cup Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2022-23)

Nov 29, 2002
Just watching Mitoma on the wing for Brighton against Liverpool. He is absolutely massacring them, they can't cope with his runs and dribbling. I think this is what Brighton wanted with JB, but were surprised how slow Jahanbakhsh was in comparison with his explosive runs in Eredivisie before joining.

Also underlines (as if we didn't know already) how strong Japan are in midfield. They have 20-25 top level midfielders and wingers playing not only all around Europe but in the J-League. Mitoma is outstanding and yet only has a dozen caps, but they have players who have not even been capped which are amazing. We are so far behind them in terms of talent pool, it is unreal.

The TM coaching staff really made gold out of sand with the players we have had...

Nov 29, 2002
In decades of watching Liverpool, I have never seen them be singlehandedly demolished by one player as much as Mitoma is doing.

Interestingly, Mitoma's university thesis was on the art and science of dribbling LOL!

I guess he practises what he preaches

Iran has never had a player who is simultaneously lithe and technical who is as intense as this guy. We are talking about smallish dribblers on the wing who opponent defences get turned in-and-out by.

Peak Namjoo Motlagh, early Dinmohammadi, peak khalatbari before he became more central etc... were all slower than this guy. Ghaedi doesn't have the footballing brain.

Feb 4, 2005
Did you see Mitrovic’s goal from the spot was ruled out today in the match between Fulham and Newcastle? Had never seen anything like that.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
End of Arsenal game, a Tott fan gets to kick Arsenal goalie by standing on the guard fence, from what I get Richarlison was bugging Ramsdale prior to it, wonder what were the two were getting at other than Ramsdale touting at the fans and Richarlison felt meddling in. Saw other pic where Ramsdale laughing while sticking tongue out.

Fan is said to be banned lifetime.

Arsenal's coach to the fan been blame & punished for their antics this season incl a fine for Newcastle game and another judgement awaiting for Oxford game.

https://twitter.com/scrapytweets/status/1614808245821898752?s=20&t=OWKsJAW1v1miASGt-7t3aA

////////////////////////

I personally think theyre having fun w the superiority at the moment.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
unfortunately Arsenal will win the league this year. I don't hate the club but hate most of their supporters. dige kasi jolo dare ina nist vaghti ghahreman beshan.. god help us.