English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Fergie time was after the 90th minute mate.
Give Ole & big Rom some slack.88+ is close enough to 90+. they are getting closer and closer.If only Smalling had stretched his leg at that Lukaku cross against Liverpool in injury time , your inner pedant would have been satisfied in more than one way. LOOOL.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
West Ham 2-0 Newcastle

Rafa Benitez getting stormed by West Ham blowing bubbles was a beautiful scene to cherish by Hammer fans. LOOOL.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
English Championship

Leeds United under Marcello Bielsa is a joy to watch and a serious candidate for promotion to Premier League , which would mean the tasty revival of War of Roses between "Leeds Scum" & "Manure". LOOOL.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Liverpool fail to win the derby and are now behind Man City. The bottling of the title race is more painful if it comes on the last day. Maybe they should just stop here and avoid the heartache already?!
they still have a chance, City will play United and that's were they might lose couple of points...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
yea but LP attack is dead, the need resuscitation of offense and more .. amazing how they faded.. they got on top beating Everton last I believe in weeks ago. I bet they drop more point within the next two games.. fallen apart..

where that fellow with LP fixation. I like LP until last season, mostly following klopp's progression.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I wonder if Luis Enrique has seen Kepa's attempt at becoming player-manager. LOOOL.

LOOL@ Sarri taking notes while getting shafted by anchoochak.

Kepa short of reaching for his balls and pointing toward the bench... "take this Zolllllllllllllllla" !!

Interesting goalies never gave each other support pre PKs. a bit odd!!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ shows he's a gambler...
Theres new rules of football under review, incl player exiting from closet boundry vs waltzing thru mid line.. I thought they should address managements issue in Kepa's case too..

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
^ shows he's a gambler...
Theres new rules of football under review, incl player exiting from closet boundry vs waltzing thru mid line.. I thought they should address managements issue in Kepa's case too..
The " No attacking players in the wall" rule will remove the potential circus before the free kick.

The " No rebound from penalty kick" will remove the potential player encroachment into the box before the PK is taken.

Handball issue is partially addressed as goals scored which have hit player's hand (deliberate or not) will not stand.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
English Championship

Promotion battle is heating up. table toppers Norwich with a crucial win over Swansea last night. Buendia with a cracking winner.

Leeds (2nd) , Sheffield United (3rd) & Albion (4th) all playing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.