English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
A thrilling Soap Opera on MUTV (Manchester United Television)

Days of Our Lives

Starring : Paul Pogba , Jose Mourinho , Ed Woodward , Alexis Sanchez and his dogs Atom & Humber.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
EFL cup
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 2 FT
Both teams made over 8 changes for this match.
TBF Chelsea dominated the last 20 mins and desreved to go through and good luck to them. Under Sari they play delightful football and are
serious contenders for the EPL title. I'm not too disappointed because we got bigger fish to fry. The big match for me is the one on Saturday 29th SEP
away to Chelsea. The big boys will be back for that match :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dige Por ro nasho :LOL: , I gave you a break, at least we are losing in one of Spain toughest ground, not at home
Sevilla have sold their best players and are not a good team any more yet they are giving you guys a good spanking.
Got to say Laliga is very competitive this year. Great to see Barca and Real losing more often :)

Feb 4, 2005
EFL cup
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 2 FT
Both teams made over 8 changes for this match.
TBF Chelsea dominated the last 20 mins and desreved to go through and good luck to them. Under Sari they play delightful football and are
serious contenders for the EPL title. I'm not too disappointed because we got bigger fish to fry. The big match for me is the one on Saturday 29th SEP
away to Chelsea. The big boys will be back for that match :)
EFL cup is shit! The sooner you get out the better your chances for more important titles. It serves Liverpool well in their quest of finishing top 4 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.