English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2021-22)

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
1-0 1-1 for Totts

Sean Dychs could have been coach of the season.
interesting both burnley and NewCastle (Totts Aresenal opponents most likely determining their fate) do play each other on the last week. If tomorrow Arsenal beat NC it's all over for Totts and am leaning toward that result.

Other game on hand w Leeds and NC a cruise for both.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
interesting both burnley and NewCastle (Totts Aresenal opponents most likely determining their fate) do play each other on the last week. If tomorrow Arsenal beat NC it's all over for Totts and am leaning toward that result.

Other game on hand w Leeds and NC a cruise for both.
NewCastle > MU this season.

Totts & Conte play European Championship.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Great game by Newcastle.they dominated Arsenal in just about every aspect of the game.well deserved win.

And for Arsenal to lose the CL spot to bitter rivals Spurs.LOOOL

Would be hilarious if Spurs lose to Norwich and win the bottle job trophy over Arsenal. LOOOL

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
United fans laughing at Arsenal reminds me of a memory from 1980.
After having a few drinks me and a friend were walking along and singing loud and having fun at about midnight.
We were approached by this British Bobby who asked where do I come from and I proudly said Iran!
To which he replied: well, you don't have much to sing about do you!? 🤔☺🎵🎶

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
United fans laughing at Arsenal reminds me of a memory from 1980.
After having a few drinks me and a friend were walking along and singing loud and having fun at about midnight.
We were approached by this British Bobby who asked where do I come from and I proudly said Iran!
To which he replied: well, you don't have much to sing about do you!? 🤔☺🎵🎶
Yes exactly :D

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Liverpool defeated Southampton by 2-1.

It was a very poor effort by Saints on their final home game of the season against a pretty much 2nd string Liverpool side.

1- Man City : 90 points , 37 games , GD +72
2- Liverpool : 89 points , 37 games , GD +66

Sunday is judgement day. Man City hosts Villa. Liverpool hosts Wolves.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
There is still a good chunk of prize money to play for with merit payments paid to clubs based on their final table position.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Gerrad's dilemma this Sunday:

Obviously as Vila manager he wants his team to win. But he's also a Liverpool legend and beating City will likely hand the title to Liverpool. On the other hand, there is a clause in Jack Grealish's deal that says if he wins the league with City, Vila get another £15m.

Feb 4, 2005
Gerrad's dilemma this Sunday:

Obviously as Vila manager he wants his team to win. But he's also a Liverpool legend and beating City will likely hand the title to Liverpool. On the other hand, there is a clause in Jack Grealish's deal that says if he wins the league with City, Vila get another £15m.
Maybe Gerrard will mysteriously disappear for 24 hours

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
So Lampard took Everton from 16th place to 16th place forcing Patrick Viera to kick a fan in his face on the field? Be interesting to see how they discipline Viera.

Have enjoyed CPalace, NCastle & SHampton (UK fans forgive unconventional abb.) this season thinking NC will break away next year due to the new management.